Fanlore:Featured Article Nominations/Archive (2021)
About this page
This page lists Featured Article nominations that were posted on the Fanlore main page in 2021 or that were rejected during 2021 due to insufficient yes votes. For current nominations, visit Fanlore: Featured Article Nominations.
Nominated by error_cascade on November 30, 2020. As of writing the page has a good intro and looks reasonably comprehensive, with no content flags. I find it to be an interesting article on an original slash work that developed its own fandom. Covers a controversy around tag synning on AO3; Yuletide.
- Yes -- Kingstoken (talk) 01:34, 1 December 2020 (UTC)
- Yes -- SecurityBreach (talk) 07:34, 14 December 2020 (UTC)
- Yes -- MPH (talk) 23:43, 14 December 2020 (UTC)
- Yes -- Emma M (talk) 17:19, 19 December 2020 (UTC)
- Yes: I made a few updates as parts of the page felt a little out of date as they were written in 2019, and tweaked a couple of the subheadings. --enchantedsleeper (talk) 12:54, 28 December 2020 (UTC)
- Nomination approved.
Nominated by enchantedsleeper on January 2, 2021. As of this writing, the page has a good intro and is reasonably comprehensive, with no content flags. A significant podfic anthology that inspired the Pod Together challenge. The page features fan reactions, banners and seems well-fleshed-out. Plus, podfic!
- Yes: This is a very interesting and informative page. I liked the fan reactions and comments in particular. --Auntags (talk) 23:01, 4 January 2021 (UTC)
- Yes -- SecurityBreach (talk) 23:07, 4 January 2021 (UTC)
- Yes -- Kingstoken (talk) 22:58, 7 January 2021 (UTC)
- Yes. --Emma M (talk) 20:36, 10 January 2021 (UTC)
- Nomination approved.
Nominated by WhatAreFrogs? on September 27, 2020. As of this writing, it has a good intro and no content flags.
- There are a lot of articles about the Highlander fandom and the article is decent.
- Hesitant yes: I think this would be a good featured article but the intro would need to be fleshed out before it can be featured. --Auntags (talk) 21:03, 5 October 2020 (UTC)
- Hesitant Yes: It seems like the article is twice covering canon details for the TV Series, once in the synopsis section and once again in the TV universe section, could we maybe combine these, and maybe tighten up the canon sections in general? Unless it is details that directly effect fandom and fanon -- Kingstoken (talk) 19:57, 9 October 2020 (UTC)
- Rejected: It's been three months since the nomination, and the page still needs edits to address the concerns raised during the nominations process.