Congrats, Julie! By creating an account, you've completed Day 1 of the IFD 2020 Fanlore Challenge. Here's your badge!
To find out how to display it on your user page, check out these instructions: How can I display my badges on Fanlore?
Welcome, and Wow!
Oh! Thank you so much, Mrs PH! I'm afraid my edits seem very me-centric for now, but then again I wouldn't have the nerve (yet?) to contribute more broadly. I'm so glad you're finding it useful... (And I'm so new to this, I'm not sure I'm even replying properly, LOL!) Julie (talk) 23:16, 14 February 2020 (UTC)
- You are very much "replying properly," Julie. :-). Don't fret about the me-ness. It's wonderful info, and absolutely useful.
- I'm happy to assist in any way, so don't be shy about pinging me on my User Talk page, or asking questions on individual Talk Pages, or asking other volunteers for help or guidance. Glad to have you here! --MPH (talk) 00:46, 15 February 2020 (UTC)
Fanlore Bingo 2020!
Hi Julie! Amazing work on your Fanlore Bingo Challenge so far! You've earned yourself your first badge by getting Bingo! on your Beginner Bingo card:
- Thank you so much! Julie (talk) 14:21, 2 June 2020 (UTC)
- You did it! \o/ Congratulations on getting Blackout! on your Beginner Bingo card! Here's your badge:
Ahh, congrats on getting bingo on your expert card! Here's your badge:
Stub September 2020
Hey Julie, thanks for all your recent edits. You've earned two shiny new badges for your edits to Tombstone. One badge is for adding enough content that the page is no longer a stub, and the other one is our bonus badge for going the extra mile. Thanks for that!
- Hi, Julie! Thanks for adding the internal links! Here's your badge for completing Day 2 of the 2021 IFD Fanlore Challenge. Keep going to earn them all! Roamingcataloger (talk) 06:21, 16 February 2021 (UTC)
Hi Julie! Thanks for adding a fanwork example to a character page. Here's your badge for completing Day 4 of the 2021 IFD Fanlore Challenge. Keep going to earn them all! --Emma M (talk) 12:07, 18 February 2021 (UTC)
Hi Julie! Thank you for adding onto a stub! Here's your badge for completing Day 6 of the 2021 IFD Fanlore Challenge. You’re close to the finish line. Keep going to earn them all! Mika Marguerite (talk) 13:35, 20 February 2021 (UTC)
And for participating on all seven days you'll get an additional shiny badge for completing the IFD 2021 challenge! We hope you've had fun editing & thank you for all your great work! Aruna (talk) 12:04, 21 February 2021 (UTC)