Category:Perspectives on Fans
This category lists articles about public opinion on fandom (aired outside of the fandom context, or by non-fans). This includes articles on or about the opinions of those involved in the entertainment industry, creators of the original content which fandom transforms, and academics.
Fans writing about fandom are in Category:Meta
Editors: You may want to use the commentary template for some articles in this category.
This is a top-level category. See Fanlore:Sitemap for more on how Fanlore is structured.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Perspectives on Fans"
The following 72 pages are in this category, out of 72 total.
- Fan Fiction - Leben nach dem Serientod
- Fan Fiction and the Bourgeoisification of Creativity
- Fan Fiction and the Internet
- The Fan Fiction Rant
- Fan-Fiction and Moral Conundrums
- Fanfic and Other Obsessions
- Fanfic in 'Little Women'
- The Fanfiction Universe: Some Statistical Approaches
- Fanfiction: A New Form Of Internet Literature
- Fangirl (book)
- Fanspeak: The Brief Origins Of Fanfiction
- The Hidden Authors: A Study and Survey of Fan Fiction Writers
- History Is Written By The Victors: Bjo Trimble talks about saving Star Trek
- Homoerotic Fanfiction: Slashing Culture
- How Horny X-Files Lovers Created a New Type of Online Fandom
- How I Came to Appreciate Fan Fiction
- How To Find The Best Fanfic On The Internet
- Slash (film)
- Someone Is Angry On the Internet
- Star Trek Lives! (book)
- Statistics. How Much Fan Fiction Is There on the Web? How Many Fans? Who Are They?
- The Stories are Out There
- Strange Bedfellows: The Evolving Relationship between Authors and Readers
- The Sunday Salon: The Practice of Fanfiction