Articles in this category can use Template:CommentaryAcademic.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Academic Commentaries"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total.
- Confronting ''Enterprise'' Slash Fan Fiction
- Creating a Pocket Universe: "Shippers," Fan Fiction, and "The X-Files" Online
- "Crotch shot! Rewind!!" or The Patriarchal Professionals and the Female Factor
- Culture of the Future: Adapting Copyright Law to Accommodate Fan-Made Derivative Works in the Twenty-First Century
- Cyberspaces of Their Own: Female Fandoms Online
- Fan Cultures (2002 book)
- Fan Fiction and Fan Communities in the Age of the Internet
- Fan Fiction and the Internet
- Fandom then/now: an ongoing and participatory research project.
- Fanfic is Good for Two Things - Greasing Engines and Killing Brain Cells
- Fanfiction: A New Form Of Internet Literature
- Fic: Why Fanfiction Is Taking Over the World
- Filling in the Gaps: Fans and Fan Fiction on the Internet
- From Slash to the Mainstream: Female Writers and Gender Blending Men
- Of Mounties and Gay Marriage: Canadian Television, American Fans, and the Virtual Heterotopia
- "One index finger on the mouse scroll bar and the other on my clit": slash writers' views on pornography, censorship, feminism and risk
- Organization for Transformative Works submits comments on remix to PTO/NTIA
- Textual Extenders: An Exploratory Survey into a Slash Community
- Textual Poachers: Television Fans and Participatory Culture
- The Fan Fiction Phenomena: What Faust, Hamlet, and Xena the Warrior Princess have in common.
- The Fan Fiction Studies Reader
- The Fan Fiction Universe: Some Statistical Comparisons
- The Final Frontier: An Ethnography of STAR TREK Fandom
- "The Truth We Both Know": Readerly Desire and Heteronarrative in "The X-Files"
- Transformative Works and Cultures