Thank you, thank you, for all the work you do adding categories to the images that I, and others, add to Fanlore. It's a mighty task, and you do it well. In appreciation, MPH. --MPH (talk) 19:10, 2 February 2021 (UTC)
- You're welcome!
Would you kindly not keep adding the category to those images? I made them and don't want them used any longer (and they're no longer relevant to anything here). Were they simple to delete I would have merely done so, but orphaning them is the next best option. Mikau (talk) 01:06, 3 February 2021 (UTC)
- If you want them deleted you could have simply put a note on the talk page and added the Template:AttentionGardeners and someone would have deleted them for you. Also, even images that are not being used in an article get categorized by fandom and year, if you look at the Unused files page, https://fanlore.org/wiki/Special:UnusedFiles.special page, you will see all the images there are still categorized
Hey Kingstoken - you asked about searching FFA on the Endverse Talk page, so I thought I would drop by with this info. If you want to search FFA, you can use Dememe and run keyword searches, date range searches, etc. I used that to find the FFA comment that I added to the page yesterday. If it asks you for a username and password, the valid combinations are "nonnie/pony, nonny/seal, or ayrt/velociraptor". "ponie" has also now been added as a password according to the main page. --enchantedsleeper (talk) 10:59, 14 February 2021 (UTC)
- Thank you very much, I was always wondering how others were able to search FFN, because I was never able to in the traditional way, this is definitely going to come in handy
Hi, Kingstoken! Here's your badge for completing the first day of the 2021 IFD Fanlore Challenge. Keep going to earn them all!
- Hi, Kingstoken! Thanks for adding the internal links! Here's your badge for completing Day 2 of the 2021 IFD Fanlore Challenge. Keep going to earn them all! Roamingcataloger (talk) 15:13, 16 February 2021 (UTC)
Hi, Kingstoken! Thanks for making edits to a glossary page! Here's your badge for completing day 3 of the 2021 IFD Fanlore Challenge. Keep going to earn them all! Fairestcat (talk) 06:50, 18 February 2021 (UTC)
Hi, Kingstoken! Thanks for creating a character page and adding fanwork examples. Here's your badge for completing Day 4 of the 2021 IFD Fanlore Challenge. Keep going to earn them all! --Emma M (talk) 18:21, 18 February 2021 (UTC)
Hi, Kingstoken! Thank you for adding onto a stub! Here's your badge for completing Day 6 of the 2021 IFD Fanlore Challenge. You’re close to the finish line. Keep going to earn them all! Mika Marguerite (talk) 18:06, 20 February 2021 (UTC)
And for participating on all seven days you'll get an additional shiny badge for completing the IFD 2021 challenge! We hope you've had fun editing & thank you for all your great work! Aruna (talk) 16:43, 21 February 2021 (UTC)
I'm so sorry, I just accidentally rolled back an edit you made on Dazzled. It was an honest mistake and I reverted it already! I wanted to undo one of my own edts. Please accept my appology. -- SecurityBreach (talk) 14:37, 26 February 2021 (UTC)
- It's okay, no need to apology, it happens.
Fanlore Bingo Challenge 2021!
Hey Kingstoken! Congratulations on completing both the Beginner Level and Expert Level Bingo on the first day on the challenge! Keep going to earn the Blackout Badges as well :D Mika Marguerite (talk) 12:14, 1 June 2021 (UTC)
Thanks a thousand and more
Dear Kingstoken thank you very much for all your support in my edits. I'm grateful that you're always watching my additions to the site and improving what I've uploaded. Thank you very much from the heart. Ellakbhesse (talk) 01:10, 22 August 2021 (UTC)
- You're very welcome, I'm glad I could help -- Kingstoken (talk) 01:22, 22 August 2021 (UTC)
Thank you! Thank you!
- You're very welcome -- Kingstoken (talk) 22:17, 22 August 2021 (UTC)
- Hi, Kingstoken, thank you very much for participating in Stub September 2021 and your great work on Peter Parker/Johnny Storm! Looks like the page is going to be ready to be de-stubbed soon :D Please accept a shiny new badge for your great work. --SecurityBreach (talk) 16:32, 13 September 2021 (UTC)