Alternate Universe Big Bang
Alternate Universe Big Bang is a multifandom Big Bang challenge for AUs with a minimum word count of 15,000 words. The stories are accompanied by graphics created by fan artists. Sign-ups were in Jan 2010, posting in May/June 2010.
There were 102 stories posted as part of the 2010 AU Big Bang.
AU Big Bang 2010
After Rain, the Sun by astrum_presul (24 - Tony Almeida/Michelle Dessler). Word count: 16,077.
- Summary: After taking matters with Alan Wilson into her own hands, Renee Walker has to make a choice: reach out to Tony Almeida and act on the information she received, or let it go, and risk the life of the woman everyone thought was dead – Michelle Dessler.
Alice in Wonderland
If the Dark Takes You In by cherith (Alice in Wonderland - Alice/Hatter, Alice/White Queen, Alice/Red Queen, Alice/Cait). Word count: 15,513.
- Summary: Alice is walking home from her sister's house one evening, and decides to take the shortcut through the forest to get home. She gets lost in the darkness and finds herself in a strange and frightening Wonderland. She's afraid to stop pushing forward to try and get home, and every time she turns around she finds herself somewhere new. Borrows heavily from the scenes and ideas of the original, mixed with a little Looking Glass madness and a little modern day setting. It's a recognizable Wonderland, but filled with darkness and monsters.
- Art: fanmix by wtfbrain
American Idol Season 7
- Summary: In this gas-lit steampunk world where spells are channeled through music and licensed for use, David Cook and the Anthemic are the strongest fieldcasting band of House Nineteen. President McKinley has been assassinated at the 1901 World’s Fair – were songcasters involved? Cook and his band investigate amid the skyscrapers and airships of pre-WW1 AU New York City. (Slash)
- Art: cover by clover71
Big Love Goes Head Over Heels by Lire Casander (American Idol Season 7 - David Cook/David Archuleta, David Archuleta/Danny Noriega, Andy Skib/Jennye Nye, Michael Johns/Stacy Vuduris, Michael Johns/Carly Smithson). Word count: 21,133.
- Summary: David Archuleta has won a date with famous singer Danny Noriega. Things get a little out of hand for his best friend David Cook to deal with them when Noriega comes to Tulsa to pay Archie a visit. AU fic based on the movie Win A Date With Tad Hamilton.
- Art: clover71
A Chance Contract by timeisgone (American Idol Season 7 - David Cook/David Archuleta). Word count: 22,500+
- Summary: A house, an opportunity, a contract, and everything in between. (Slash)
- Summary: Adam isn’t human. Kris owns a bar. Archie needs rescuing. (Slash)
- Art: Art and fanmix by preromantics.
Hellfire by clover71 (American Idol season 7 - David Cook/ David Archuleta). Word count: 23,300ish.
- Summary: Volcanologist, David Cook, was sent to investigate a series of seismic activities in the town of Murray in Utah and found that he had more than an awakening dormant volcano to deal with when he met David Archuleta. (Slash)
- Art: clover71
Search Everywhere (For A Happy Ending) by pandorablu (American Idol RPF, predominantly S7 - David Cook/David Archuleta). Word count: 24,000+
- Summary: David thought his biggest worry was figuring out if he was going to be the first member of his family to go to college. Little did he know that when David Cook and Michael Johns crashed through the door of his father's store his life would change forever. Otherwise known as 1920's gangster!AU. (Slash)
- Summary: David Archuleta, former college student/former theater tech/former unknown and current something of American Idol Winner David Cook, has to figure out who he is and who he wants to be. The problem with growing up becomes deciding between what you want and what you need. His dream or Cook? (sequel to just another word for you) (Slash)
- Art: Fanart and fanmix by mrsachid.
- Summary: White Oleander inspired Kris and Adam in foster care fic. Dub-con (Consent issues everywhere). Child abuse. Stockholm syndrome. Underage sex. Language. Character death (though not Kris or Adam).
- Art: chosenfire28
you snuck your way right into my heart by be_merry (American Idol Season 7 - David Cook/David Archuleta). Word count: ~20,000.
- Summary: David Archuleta is a first year music teacher. David Cook is a kindergarten teacher. The one thing neither of them counted on was falling in love. (slash)
- Art: Banner by denied
- Summary: Susan Ivanova is already living a double life: EA officer by day, rogue telepath smuggler by night. However, her life doesn't really become complicated until she finds out that everything she's tried so hard to hide is already known. On the run for her life, she is being recruited by an organization made up of people who she recognizes, but doesn't understand. The entire universe is changing around her; but she figures as long as thinks quickly enough and trusts no one, she might be able to keep up. At least until she realizes that everything she thought she knew had always been a lie, and that her secrets go even deeper than she had ever conceived. (femslash)
- Art: beccastareyes
Providing Leverage by technicallysane (Bandom (Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, etc.) - Jon Walker/Spencer Smith [The Young Veins/Panic! At The Disco]). Word count: 38,000.
- Summary: Spencer didn’t really know anything more than computers and that life was just inherently out to get him. Then his student teacher—who he may have a bit of a crush on, so what—turns out to be a member of a group known as the “Riot Squad”, all of whom apparently think that anything illegal is made immediately okay if it’s to help someone. Oh, yeah, and they want Spencer to be a part of that. Bandom AU. (Slash)
- Art: Fanmix by wishfulclicking
- Summary: Sequel to Freaks: The Virus/The Stinger, a Nolanverse AU in which both Batman and the Joker have superpowers. In this story: the Joker has always drawn the attention of those interested in unusual humans—but he’s always had the last laugh. Science fiction horror done Apocalyptic Log style. (Gen)
Caught in the Middle Life by radcliffe_bass (BelAmi Online - Damien Rivkin/Matt Phillipe). Word count: 21,304.
- Summary: It will be a snowy day in hell before Matt Phillipe would agree with his ass of an editor Damien Rivkin. But when a twist of fate forces them to spend time together - Matt can't help but think - is it finally snowing in hell? (Slash)
- Art: clover71
SHADES OF THE PAST by clover71 (BelAmi Online). Word count: 30,750ish.
- Summary: The quiet life that Dolph Lambert had engineered suddenly became rattled when his three-year-old daughter was kidnapped and the police made a list of possible suspects, which apparently included Dolph’s former fiancé, Brandon Manilow. (MPREG, Slash)
- Art: fanmix and fanart by clover71
As the Black Cat Crosses by flowingmists (Bleach - Heavily hinted Yoruichi/Urahara, Soifon, Gin, Aizen). Word count: 22,159.
- Summary: AU. Yoruichi doesn't know how someone as smart as Kisuke can be so foolish. In the wake of scandal caused by illegal magical experiments, Yourichi must try to validate his claims of innocence in order to save his life.
- Art: ravens_rising
Handfuls of Dust by Kel (Bleach). Word count: 16,212.
- Summary: Separated by years and lies, two friends find each other again. (Infected 'verse; sequel to "In Rain")
- Art: fanmix by afteriwake
Light For The Deadvine by spikykun & ravens_rising (Cowboy Chronicles: Book One) (Bleach - Ukitake/Shunsui, slight hint of Ichigo/Renji near the end.) Word count: 29,000.
- Summary: It's the Wild West, and for the past five years, Shunsui Kyouraku, saloon owner and former vigilante, has been trying to stay away from trouble and lead a quiet life. When the cowboy Jyuushirou Ukitake, Shunsui's former partner, returns to the Rose-Colored Path Saloon asking for help, Shunsui knows trouble is right around the corner. Complicated emotions linger between the two men, and they discover that their new quest may be their most difficult in more ways than one.
- Art: calcitrix
Pandemonium by clearandstrong (Bleach). Word count: 15,025.
- Summary: When something starts tormenting the city of Paris, some of Gotei’s best operatives move into town to solve the case. However, nothing is as simple as it seems and they will have to work together to discover what is hiding among the rubble of the once prominent city. That is if they can stop arguing with each other long enough to solve the case.
- Art: Banner by ravens_rising
- Summary: All Human AU. After the death of his mother, 17 yr old Spike is sent to live with a relative in the States. There he meets and befriends Xander and his lover Angel. Add the usual teenage angst plus social workers, judgmental townsfolk, homework and collars and you find Spike falling in love and finding himself a place to call home. (Slash)
Classical Composers RPF
The Trees They Grow So High by Naraht (Classical Composers RPF). Word count: ~20,000.
- Summary: On the eve of World War I, Benjamin Britten is a new boy at boarding school. He is assigned to fag for Peter Pears, a prefect and a tenor in the school choir. A friendship develops between the two of them, but are Britten's feelings more than simple hero-worship?
Amidst the patriotic fervour of wartime, Britten has to stand by Pears when the older boy's pacifist convictions make him unpopular with the rest of the school. After Pears leaves school they lose touch until, at the end of the war, a tragedy brings them back together...
- Art: purlicue
Running for Cover by maritzamcnay (The Covenant - Reid Garwin/Tyler Simms). Word count: 14,134.
- Summary: He risked everything to be his hero, but was the price too high? Once, he’d been boy-next-door handsome, but now Deputy Marshal Reid Garwin seemed a dark, dangerous stranger! When an old enemy put his life in jeopardy, a reluctant Tyler Simms followed Reid in hiding. Five years ago Tyler gave all his love to Reid but it was not enough to keep them together and he wanted out, now Reid is back and must protect Tyler against an old enemy seeking revenge. Will Reid be able to protect Tyler? Will Tyler trust him enough to save him? Will love concur all in the end? (slash)
- Art: Chibi by chibifukurou
Blood of My Blood by Montiese (Criminal Minds). Word count: 31,000.
- Summary: In his more than 10 years in the FBI, Special Agent Aaron Hotchner has seen it all. That's what he thought before Emily Prentiss walked into his life. She needed his help, her husband had been kidnapped by the government and her entire family was in danger. The twists and turns this journey takes remind Hotch that things are rarely what they seem and even the most outrageous myths may be true. There's little time for reflection or distraction if Hotch hopes to save Jason Gideon and keep his children from falling victim to a century old vendetta by a force Hotch can barely understand.
- Art: twinsfan33
The Brisbane Event by jaune_chat (Criminal Minds). Word count: 37,872
- Summary: In 1952 the world was changed when the unexplainable Brisbane Event caused the rise of a new race, the metahumans. Sixty years later, the B.A.U. team is one of the leading experts in human/metahuman crime. But when the Brisbane Event returns with a vengeance and terrible consequences, Aaron Hotchner's profiling team must team up with the metahumans to discover an unsub with a plan that has world-wide consequences for both races...
The Chronicles of Riddick
Role Model by Truth (The Chronicles of Riddick). Word count: 17,119.
- Summary: Kyra wanted to be Jack, and got her wish. Jack never wanted to be Kyra, or anyone other than herself. (Slavery, Violence, Murder, Genocide)
- Art: cover by caersmane
- Summary: There's a serial killer in the suburbs of New York and the BAU has been requested to provide a profile. The NYPD and the BAU decide to collaborate, sending an FBI agent and a senior detective undercover, posing as a married couple, fitting the same criteria of the pervious victims. Don Flack and Emily Prentiss haven't seen each other in years, but now, seeing as they have to pretend to be married, they'll be seeing a lot of each other. (het)
- Art: afteriwake
- Summary: After his decommission from MI-5, Tom Quinn is at a loss for what to do with his life. His dad wants to take a trip to Cardiff to view the still in-progress Millennium Centre and that's when the weird things start happening and Tom's life takes a drastic turn towards the unexpected.
- Art: midvacent
- Summary: WWII AU set in Birmingham, UK in 1943. A mysterious aircraft falls to the ground near a pub in Birmingham, and the pilot inside warns of invasion. With Britain busy fighting a world war, it is hardly a warning that garners much attention. He reaches out to one man, hoping his warning be heeded in time before the world ends.
- Art: fanmix by sashataakheru
- Summary: After the return of Superman, he and Gotham's new vigilante get to know one another. Written as if I lived in the moviefusion-verse and were writing superhero RPF. (Slash)
- Art: fanmix by dwg
- Summary: Three years before the pilot of Supernatural, it’s a very different world. The Winchesters have been fighting demons for a long time, causing Dean in particular, to grow up faster. Things got harder much much earlier. Supernatural collides with American Idol where Archie has a history with demonic possession, and Dean fumbles the save. Cook is trapped with a demon; the bitch of it is it’s Archie. Dean has disappeared, so John Winchester is here to save the day with…Brad Bell? First times all around. (slash)
- Art: bitterlotus
- Summary: In Nazi occupied France, a British spy and a turncoat German officer must put their trust in each other to help bring an end to the war, and trust turns into something much more. Elsewhere, a German scientist who has been requisitioned by the British for war reparations will do anything it takes to find his twin, even if it means allying with the people who have kidnapped him. (Slash)
- Art: chibifukurou and speak_me_fair.
- Summary: Chase was a student at Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. Time and personal differences mean that he's estranged from his former friends, the X-Men. Now he moonlights as a doctor for vigilantes and mutants at a clinic in NYC, but he's juggling so many secrets that his past is sure to catch up with him soon. Set towards the end of Season Six for House, and after X3 in X-Men movieverse. Some reference to the Wolverine movie. Mostly gen, with background reference to Chase/Cameron and Chase/Jason Stryker.
- Art: chosenfire28
- Summary: Set after the events of Syfy's Alice. When Jack Heart, King of Wonderland, is accused of murdering his wife, Duchess, he flees through the Looking Glass to the only person he knows can clear his name. On this side of the Looking Glass, Abagail Sciuto, forensics expert for NCIS, is hiding a past that is coming back to haunt her courtesy of her little brother, Jack.
- Art: banner and icons by Xocoatldreams
CSI: New York
Bridge Over Frozen Water by Kathie (CSI:NY - Sheldon Hawkes/Don Flack). Word count: 18,128.
- Summary: When players of the New York Rangers hockey team are seemingly randomly attacked, and Don Flack, third-line center, is suspected to be involved in those attacks, Sheldon and Don have to deal with how this affects their relationship. (slash)
- Art: fanmix by ginny305
The Mind Of A Killer by hannah554 (CSI: New York - Flack/Angell, Danny/Lindsay). Word count: 19,150.
- Summary: New York is plagued by a serial killer, the police have no suspects and no solid leads. When FBI profilers are called in the case takes some unexpected turns and the price of catching the killer might be higher than anyone realises. (Violence, small mentions of sexual assault in relation to a case.)
- Art: brinchen86
With You By My Side by brinchen86 (CSI:NY - Danny/Lindsay). Word count: 20,458.
- Summary: Lindsay is working at a homeless shelter when one visitor catches her attention who only appears from time to time. Soon she speaks to Danny, the homeless man, for the first time. At first he refuses to talk to her but after an encounter where he protects her, he slowly starts to open up to her and she learns more about him and about his past. After a bit he also starts to accept her support. (het)
- Art: fanmix by hannah554
Titans of Industry by lady_sarai and zoe_chan (DC Comics). Word count: ~15,800.
- Summary: Wayne Enterprises, LexCorp and Queen Industries are all vying to win a high-stakes business deal and are sending in their best representatives--Tim Drake, Conner Luthor and Cissie King-Jones. While their fathers can hardly stand each other, they have managed to become friends outside the boardroom. The week before they are to face off for the deal, Wayne Enterprises and Queen Industries are broken into by someone dressed as Arrowette. When Conner knows too many details about Cissie's business proposal, Tim and Cissie begin to wonder if he isn't following in his father's footsteps after all. But that still doesn't explain who Arrowette is or why someone would frame Cissie.
- Art: banner, cover, and wallpaper by modestroad
- Summary: An older, wiser Charley Pollard finds herself reunited with the Doctor while on undercover assignment for UNIT, but this isn't the Doctor she knew, and it'll take more than their shared history to make him trust her this time.
- Art: dustjacket by caersmane
The Dresden Files
Near Miss by beachkid & shiplizard (The Dresden Files, books). Word count: 42,300.
- Summary: Three years ago, Tony Vargassi died and left his flourishing criminal empire to his son Marco. Gang violence is rife in the streets, but Harry Dresden's concluded, reluctantly, that it isn't his kind of problem. He's about to find out that the real power behind Chicago's throne is a lot worse then a spoiled mobster's son -- and maybe more than he can handle.
John 'Johnny' Marcone is a mechanic with a bad limp and a bad history with Vargassi. He doesn't want to get back into the business of the Business; he barely escaped with his life the first time. But in Harry Dresden he sees enough raw power to save the city he loves. Will he risk it all to back his crazy friend against the powers that be?
And can Harry and his car survive what Chicago has in store for him, even with a full-time mechanic? (Slash)
- Art: insane_songbird
In the Land of Fairy Tales- Thumbelina's Memoirs by chibifukurou (Fairy Tales). Word count: 14,650.
- Summary: A gothic retelling of Hans' Chistian Andersen's Thumbelina. (Gen)
Jackal by catystorm (Fullmetal Alchemist). Word count: 17,829.
- Summary: Summary: The curious case of a woman found dead with her liver missing catches the attention of the Elric brothers.
"Anyway." He held his left hand up like he was weighing the choices. "Long-dead serial killer, no new victims, trail colder than the bodies he's left behind." Then he raised his right hand up, higher. "Fresh body, uncertain cause of death, possibly right in the middle of whatever the hell's going on."
"Ed, please don't let go of the wheel while you're driving, you give me gray hairs as it is." (Supernatural fusion)
- Art: fanmix by tortugax
1963 by kaitoujeanne (Gossip Girl - Blair/Nate, Serena/Nate (past), Serena/Dan, Blair/Chuck). Word count: 16,510.
- Summary: It's 1963 in the Upper East Side of Manhattan, and Blair Waldorf, following the map made by Holly Golightly, is the queen of the young well-to-do social set, aided by hotel owner Chuck Bass and her sweetheart Nate Archibald. But Serena van der Woodsen, who disappeared mysteriously a year ago, is back on the scene and bringing the unknown (and unwanted) Humphreys of the Upper West Side along with her. Meanwhile, the anonymous gossip column that the city only know as "The Column" reports -- and reveals -- their secrets.
- Art: sae
Rambling Through the Woods by sirwynai (Harry Potter). Word count: 15,127.
- Summary: Pansy Parkinson gets lost in the Forbidden Forest with Looney Luna Lovegood. With Death Eaters, werewolves, gytrashes, and Harry Potter, Pansy is sure that they won't make it out of the forest alive.
- Art: crescent_gaia
I Think I'll Have The Soup by liam22 (Heroes - Sylar/Claire). Word count: 17,335.
- Summary: “Because really, who gets blackmailed into marriage anymore?” A solo mission gone wrong, finds Claire stuck at a mysterious circus, after first being brainwashed, and then blackmailed into marriage. (het)
- Summary: “The key of the battle isn’t in the victory, it is in the dance—the dance between good and evil allows free will. That said, the true champion battles not just evil, but good as well.” (slash)
- Art: caersmane
Lives of Quiet Desperation by megume_legume (History Boys - Dakin/Irwin, Scripps, past Irwin/OFC). Word count: ?
- Summary: Ten years after Cutler’s, Dakin leaves law for journalism and lands his first project -- writing about the life of celebrated BBC historian, Tom Irwin.
- Art: skyearth85
New Day Rising by Tanaqui (Jericho). Word count: 15,970.
- Summary: A time-travel AU, sequel to scribblesinink’s Times Like These. Sent back in time, Jake Green has successfully prevented the September nuclear attacks. Armed with the memories of nearly a year of events that haven't happened, he must pick up his life and find a way to fix relationships that are once more broken. (Minor crossover elements with Supernatural.)
- Art: optimouse
- Summary: Once upon a time an Oklahoman bar owner placed an internet ad...
‘Bi-curious southern guy looking for a male somebody who might want to explore. Mid 30’s, not ugly, drinker, very occasional smoker. Absolutely not looking for love.’
And a Californian chef answered. (Slash, sex toys, masturbation)
- Art: fanmix and art by raggedy_edge
- Summary: Nate Ford was an ex-insurance investigator with a new team and a new way of life. In fact, Robin Hood had never looked so good. That was, until Nate's old boss decided it was time to get rid of the man that was scamming them time and time again. When they called in an assassin to take care of the job, they didn't just want his death. They wanted him betrayed first, wanted one of his own team to pull the trigger so he'd know the sting of it. Of course, they paid for the best. Eliot Spencer wasn't cheap but he was thorough. But what happens when the two men find something they both thought was beyond them? What happens when the two unlikeliest men in the business find a connection? (slash)
- Art: insane_songbird
The Lost Episode Job by scarlet_gryphon (Leverage, Eliot/Parker, Nate/Sophie). Word count: 15,261.
- Summary: The Leverage team has to pull a job on an enterprising media mogul/game show host. Eliot and Parker play the part of an engaged couple competing on the game show, Dare To Win, while Nate, Sophie, and Hardison con the host into thinking they're part of a company that wants to bring more attention to Dare to Win than just airing on the local TV stations. His Dark Materials/Leverage fusion. (het)
- Art: sian1359
There Was Fever In Her Hair by sequinedfairy (Leverage, Eliot/Hardison). Word Count: 15.5k.
- Summary: A high school AU! Hardison and Parker have been best friends since third grade, when Hardison showed Parker the wonders of selling things on ebay. Parker stole the next kid who made fun of Hardison's chair for the rest of the year. In detention with Sophie, the drama teacher, they meet Eliot, who does not have any type of crush on Hardison, for the record. Eliot does, however, have a proper understanding of the crazy that is Parker. As an alternative to detention, they are forced to take care of elementary school kids at an afterschool program a few days a week. It is special, to say the least.
- Art: optimouse
Magic Knight Rayearth
Touch of Grace by royalbk (Magic Knight Rayearth - Hikaru/Lantis, Fuu/Ferio). Word count: 22,883.
- Summary: After defeating Debonair, the Magic Knights are informed by their Rune Gods that it's time to go back to their own world once more. Desperate at the thought of never again seeing their loved ones, Hikaru and Fuu use the power of their will to bond their souls to Cephiro.
- Art: chibifukurou
- Summary: In the seven territories built out of the ruins of New York City, no one has managed to match Tony Stark as either a technologist or a unicorn rider. But when Tony's secrets come back to haunt him, even Captain Rogers and his mysterious lover might not be able to save him, or the city. (Violence, gore, mature themes and sex.)
- Art: soloproject
- Summary: AU at the end of Ultimates 2. Time passes. The Ultimates try to work out where they're going and what they're doing, with a moderate level of success.
- Art: covers by skyearth85
This Woman's War by tsukinofaerii (Marvel 1610: Ultimates - Stephanie (Steve) Rogers/Gail Richards; pre-Tony Stark/Steve Rogers). Word count: ~37,000.
- Summary: Stevie Rogers, the only known survivor of Operation Rebirth, has spent four years masquerading as Captain America, the hyper-masculine symbol of America. When she wakes up in a strange military hospital, surrounded by people who insist on the impossible, Stevie assumes what any right-thinking person would—that it's a secret Nazi base. All that's left is to break out and find her way back to the war. After all, she's got a promise to keep to the girl waiting on her back stateside. (Violence, Genderswap, non-explicit Femslash, pre-Het)
- Art: tsukinofaerii.
- Summary: Camelot Territory has had no Queen since Ygraine died in a power struggle between her husband, Prince Uther, and the Black Widow Priestess Nimueh. For twenty years, a male council has ruled the Territory, led by Prince Uther, unwilling to trust any witch with a claim to power. Now, a new generation is coming to maturity - among them, Uther's son, the Warlord Prince Arthur. And with the arrival of a young man from one of the outlying villages, a young Queen is about to come into power in Camelot. (Gen fusion with Black Jewels)
- Art: cover graphic and wallpaper by azarsuerte
- Summary: In order to win back the affections of an ex, Arthur has gotten himself caught up in a bet to transform the socially awkward into the socially acceptable. Features evil!Sophia, clueless!Merlin, hippy!Hunith and bit-of-a-tart!Will (in short: the highschool!AU that steals the plot from the She's All That movie) (slash)
- Art: Fanmix by arithilim
Still Time For You by torakowalski (NCIS - McGee/DiNozzo). Word count: 21,500.
- Summary: Modern Day High School AU.
"You go to college parties all the time," Tim grumbled, pulling his hand away from Abby's to suck grumpily on his chocolate milkshake.
"Yes," Abby agreed, "But I’m me and you're not."
Jimmy hummed like that made sense. Tim needed better friends. It was one college party; he'd be fine. Tony is 21 and Tim is 16. Also underage drunkenness. (Slash)
This Mortal Coil by debc (NCIS, Highlander - Gibbs/DiNozzo). Word count: 20,119.
- Summary: When Gibbs is shot in the line of duty, a secret is revealed to those who didn't already know it. The shooter, a man with a connection to Gibbs' past, will stop at nothing, including kidnapping a member of Gibbs' team to lure him out. Can Gibbs earn back the trust of his team (and the man he loves), so they can work together to save one of their own? (Slash)
- Art: cover by mella68
bounty on my heart by cutebunny43 (Power Rangers RPM - Dillon/K, Scott/Flynn, Gem/Gemma, Ziggy/Tenaya, mentions of past Venjix/K, and onesided Dillon/Summer and Venjix/Tenaya). Word count: 33,723.
- Summary: They're bounty hunters, not heroes. They're not out to save what's left of the world, they're just trying to survive in it. At the end of the day, that's all that matters. (slash)
- Art: bruised_candy
Pride and Prejudice
First Impressions by elizabeth_hoot (Pride and Prejudice - Henry/Catherine (Elizabeth/Darcy), Jane/Bingley, Mary/Collins). Word count: 37,000.
- Summary: When Henry Bennet, only son and heir to an eccentric country squire, crosses paths with Catherine Darcy of Pemberley, she publicly insults him and runs interference in his sister's romance. He loathes her, but Catherine finds herself reluctantly falling in love with him. (Het)
- Art: Fanmix by shopfront
What Once Was Lost by not_from_stars (Primeval - Taylor Craig/Becker, Abby Maitland/Stephen Hart, Jenny Lewis/Nick Cutter, Sarah Page/Connor Temple). Word count: 23,230.
- Summary: When Taylor Craig was 11 years old, two very amazing men saved her life from a place that she didn't understand. Sixteen years later, she presented herself to the head of the ARC, James Lester, only be told that both men had died shortly after their rescue of her. After doing some investigations through anomalies on her own, Taylor comes to realize that the world changed in too many ways since then and all of what was wrong would need to be rectified -- but she was also positive that only her two heroes could help them with that. So with her own determination and drive -- and the wordless support of Lester -- Taylor sets on a course to change time and bring the men back to where they belong.
- Art: fanmix and fanart by weaselett
- Summary: In the wake of the blackout, Bodie and Doyle have to deal with their contradictory flash-forwards. Present-day Professionals AU; FlashForward is AU from "Revelation Zero." (Slash)
- Art: mella68
Adventures in Politics by writer_atdusk (Pundit RPF - Keith Olbermann/Rachel Maddow, slight Keith/Chris Hayes). Word count: 15,100.
- Summary: Punditverse meets some kind of West Wing, except they're the ones running the show.
Let The Time Decide by windandthestars (Sanctuary - Helen/John; Henry, Ashley friendship). Word count: 15,349.
- Summary: When Nikola’s research falls into the wrong hands the Sanctuary team travels back to Victorian England to stop plans for global domination.
- Art: drawings by calcitrix
Delirien by lareinenoire (Shakespeare Henry VI (roughly), with flashbacks to Henry V). Word count: 21,332.
- Summary: In the giddy years of the early twentieth century, the families of York and Lancaster seem to have come to an uneasy truce when Humphrey Lancaster befriends young Richard York and offers him a chance to mend his wrecked fortunes. What neither of them anticipates is the war that will destroy everything they know.
- Art: Fanmix by cherith, Family Tree by gileonnen
For Truth, for Duty, and for Loyalty by gileonnen (The Tragedy of King Richard III - Ratcliffe/Richard III, Richard III/Anne, Catesby/Lovell, Stanley/Hastings, Hastings/Rivers, implied Stanley/Hastings/Rivers). Word count: 18,535.
- Summary: Richard of Gloucester has a plan for the planet of Albia, and Ratcliffe wants to be part of it. Science fiction AU.
- Summary: Welcome to Port Bowmore, Nova Scotia. Population 700. Dan and Casey, roommates since college, co-manage the town's sporting goods store. Dan (who is not-so-secretly in love with Casey) spends most of his time hunting the local longshoremen. Casey (who is very secretly in love with Dan) is sleeping with Sally Sasser, the town's ambulance chasing lawyer. When Bobby Bernstein comes to town to recruit Dan for a GM position at SportChek in Halifax, Casey has to confront his feelings for Dan, or lose him to the 'big city'. (slash)
- Summary: It's up to John Sheppard and Team Pretty of the Zelenka Institute for Aerodynamics, Engineering and Strategic Planning to find out what Koyla of the Genii Liberation League wants with the McKay siblings.
Choices by tenacious_err (Stargate Atlantis - John Sheppard/Elizabeth Weir). Word count: 18,252.
- Summary: After John Sheppard decides not the join the Atlantis expedition, and is kicked out the U.S. Air Force, he becomes a straggler. That is, until the ever annoying Rodney McKay finds out how strong his gene is – and John finds out he's the only one who can activate a device that will find Elizabeth Weir, now a Runner. Soon, he's unwillingly dragged on the adventure of a lifetime. (het)
- Art: icons and wallpaper by oparu
Grounded by velocitygrass (Stargate Atlantis - John Sheppard/Rodney McKay). Word count: 20,435.
- Summary: After spending over a decade researching for his second book, Rodney McKay has to face the loss of his money and home. John Sheppard, the grandson of an old friend of Rodney's, is happy to offer him a place to stay in his grandmother's boarding house that he plans to reopen. As they try to deal with their respective futures, their pasts catch up with them in ways that give both of their lives a new direction and new hope. (Slash)
Maybe Baby by omg_wtf_yeah (Stargate Atlantis - McKay/Sheppard). Word count: 27,000.
- Summary: After a one night stand, space fighter pilot John Sheppard and alien!Rodney don't expect to see each other again. Much to their surprise, not only are they deployed to the same overcrowded exploratory ship, their night together led to alien!Rodney carrying John Sheppard's baby. (MPreg, Slash)
- Art: antares04a
- Summary: What if the satellite worked? What if Earth hadn't come to Atlantis's rescue? (slash)
- Art: darthneko
Pegasus Quest by oparu (Stargate Atlantis - Sheppard/Weir). Word count: 16,622.
- Summary: Elizabeth Weir is an actress on the successful sci-fi drama, Pegasus X-Treme (a spin off of the wildly popular Wormhole X-Treme. Everything's going great until the end of the third season when the producers decide to 'take the show in another direction' and kill her character, the diplomat, Dr. Victoria Higginson. She could just get another job...but she's fallen in love with her costar, the scruffy-sex symbol, John Sheppard and she can't just leave without telling him.
On her last day of work, they set up an easy scene before lunch. Just a walk through their brand new Stargate set piece one that actually lights up and produces a water-like effect... (het)
- Art: azarsuerte
- Summary: When caravan master John Sheppard meets Lady Elizabeth Weir, Governor of Atlantis, his life gets a whole lot more interesting. Between sandstorms and bandits, his life was already pretty interesting, but he doesn't really mind the addition. (Het)
- Art: icons and wallpaper by oparu.
Time of Redemption by x_erikah_x (Stargate Atlantis). Word count: 15,470.
- Summary: Special Agent John Sheppard is an FBI agent set on protecting a witness. FBI!verse with John and Ronon friendship and several cameos by the other members of the team. (Gen)
- Art: haruechan
- Summary: After Sha're's death, Daniel has reluctantly become accustomed to life without her. Months later, Daniel is confronted with more readjustments when Sha're, apparently alive and well, meets him with news of impending peril and an enemy that transcends the bounds of reality itself. Soon, Jack and Daniel find themselves pulled away from the world they know and in the company of Sha're who guides them in a cross-universe misadventure to save both the world they know and worlds of lost dreams and hope never to be had. (Slash and het)
- Art: weaselett
Star Trek XI
- Summary: A story of vampires, kink, and family. You may want to read the original ficlet that started this verse.
- Summary: A White Collar-inspired Trek AU. Leonard McCoy is an FBI agent who spent years chasing after one Jim Kirk (it's not stalking if you're assigned to the case, dammit), and who figures he knows Kirk pretty damn well. But even he is baffled when Kirk pulls out a bold escape few months before his sentence is up. Could this be a beginning of a partnership? Or of something more? (Slash)
- Art: graphics and fanmix by merihn
To Dream of Wings by Saharra Shadow (Star Trek XI, Spock/Kirk/McCoy Friendship). Word count: 17,309.
- Summary: If there's one thing in his life that Jim Kirk had never dreamed of, it was having wings. Too bad. He might have been a little better prepared when they showed up. (Pre-slash)
- Art: chosenfire28
When Q Becomes Your Last Chance... by whiteraven1606 (Star Trek XI - Spock/Kirk/McCoy). Word count: 23,500.
- Summary: Jim Kirk gets himself de-aged and his crew can't figure out a way to fix it until Spock Prime makes a suggestion that leads to drastic actions. (Slash, contains non-graphic mentions of past underage non-con/rape)
- Art: story cover by chosenfire28
And Grace Will Lead Me Home by epiphanyx7 and unavoidedcrisis (Supernatural - Gabriel/Sam/Castiel/Dean; in all combinations). Word count: 45,000.
- Summary: In order to stop the apocalypse, Dean kills Lucifer -- saving the world, and dying in the process. But Dean's journey is far from over -- the pact he made with Lillith for his soul did not end when an angel pulled him from depths of hell. After the apocalypse, Castiel and Sam are left to pick up the shattered pieces of themselves. In the wake of Dean's death, things are not as easy as they used to be. Castiel finds himself trapped on Earth, with no hope of returning to the only home he's ever had, while Sam tries to remember who he is without his brother. Man and angel have nothing in common, aside from their mutual bonds to a man now dead and a future they must forge together, now that the hands of fate have released them. And they will find a purpose, find out who they are, and more importantly, will find a reason to keep going... even in the face of danger, even with the knowledge with every passing second, Sam is closer to the end of his life. And when he is gone, Castiel will be alone. Forever. (Virgin sacrifices, reincarnation, body transformations, epic levels of manpain all over the place, shouting, sex, language, violence, mildly disturbing themes, puppies, ice cream, rainbows, blasphemy, semi-graphic torture, character death, het, slash, angst, goldfish, consensual fraternal incest.)
- Art: sleepwalker1015
The Baking Angel by tiptoe39 (Supernatural - Dean/Castiel, some Sam/Gabriel). Word count: ~27,000.
- Summary: Castiel and Gabriel have been running their bakeshop for thirty years, waiting for the Vessels to show and signal the end of the world. When the waiting ends, the two brother angels find their loyalties -- and their world -- changing. Romance, brotherly love, and a hefty dose of brown sugar.
- Art: bumblee
Chemistry For Beginners by downfall35 (Supernatural - Dean/Castiel). Word count: 15,067.
- Summary: Castiel Novak is the new kid in school. His life takes an unexpected turn when he's paired with popular jock Dean Winchester for a science fair project. (Slash)
- Art: deadflowers5
- Summary: "You know my name, you know my face, you'd know my heart, if you knew my place." (Follow/Breaking Benjamin) When a not-so-fictional Dean finds himself in a world where his brother is actually Jared, his alleged filming partner, and he is supposed to be an actor on a TV show rather than a hunter, things spin a lot further out of control than even the Winchesters are used to. Can he find his way back to his own reality or is nothing of what he remembers reality in the first place? As Dean and Jared struggle to accept this new and unwanted situation, it takes a long and painful trip for both of them to realize what they have lost. But it's not always just about losing someone. (slash)
- Art: apieceofcake
Holy Clockwork Angels by ghostrunner7 (Supernatural - Jo/Ruby). Word count: 16,100.
- Summary: Steampunk AU complete with airships, gaslight, Victorian costume fantasies, and clockwork… everything. Ruby and Jo have to save the world. Probably.
“So, what’s the plan?” Jo asked several hours of fighting the elements later. “Search the entire city of Paris for an angel?”
Ruby looked sidelong at her and Jo paused in thought. “There’s a joke in there, somewhere,” she said, and Ruby grinned. (femslash)
- Art: fanmix by brilligspoons
House of Falling Cards by Casper (Supernatural - Dean/Jo). Word count: 17,000+
- My little Alice, how far you have fallen. Jo Harvelle is the daughter of a hunter. She is a friend to the Winchesters and also knows how to pack a punch. Unfortunately, Jo doesn't know who that is.
Images of Broken Light by amaresu (Supernatural - Dean/Alistair). Word count: ~16,500.
- Summary: Dean may have been brought back from Hell, but Hell followed after him. Faced with losing Sam to Ruby and surrounded by lies, Dean finds the only one telling him the truth is the demon that destroyed him. Slowly Dean finds himself being sucked back into Alistair's embrace.
- Art: Fanmix with art by the_disillusion
Kind Of The Same Way by trinipedia (J2). Word count: ~22,000.
- Summary: When Clay Miller, the US President, goes into a coma, Jared Padalecki, a sweet-natured and caring Temp Agency operator who by a staggering coincidence looks exactly like the President, finds himself stuck in the role indefinitely. The corrupt and manipulative Chief of Staff, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, plans to use Jared to elevate himself to the White House, but he doesn't count on Jared enjoying himself in office, using his luck and friends to make the country a better place and falling in love with the President's personal assistant, Jensen Ackles. (Slash)
- Art: inanna_maat
Legacy by Huggle (Superantural - Dean/Castiel). Word count: ~26,000.
- Summary:Something is out to get Castiel Novak. By chance, he encounters the Winchesters and their adopted father Bobby Singer. Dean, with Sam, has to face some unpleasant family secrets as he strives to protect Castiel from the thing that is after him.
- Summary: In a world where Meg Masters was saved, she and Sam Winchester reconnect. (het)
- Art: fanart by darkmagic_luvr.
Out of Our Shells by morcalivan (CWRPS - Jensen/Jared with background Mike/Misha). Word count: 19,493.
- Summary: After a chemical spill drastically changed their lives, four boys and their guardian set out to find a cure and take revenge on the people responsible. That is, if they can put their differences aside and learn to work together. (in short: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles inspired superhero origin fic that also doubles as HighSchool!AU) (slash)
- Summary: Purity is a well-respected company that provides Life Companions for those wealthy enough to purchase them. They come from Clean Homes that are free of disease and are trained to be assistants, friends or lovers - whatever their possessor desires. Jared doesn't want a Life Companion but it's family tradition. When his Life Companion arrives, chosen to fit his specific needs and wants, he's a bit shocked that rather than a woman, he has a Jensen. Fortunately, there's a thirty day trial period to see if they are a fit. (slash, futuristic slavery)
- Art: insane_songbird
Right Where We Belong by shanaqui (Supernatural). Wordcount: 18,533.
- Summary: When John dies, Dean ends up at the roadhouse and is brought up by Ellen as Jo's big brother. Growing up there is no protection, though -- not when the apocalypse is about to start. Contains: Angst, violence, a happy ending.
- Art: fanmix by atomic89
To Better Suit Your Moves by insomnia_geek (SPN/CW RPS - Jared/Jensen, some Chad/Sophia and JDM/Samantha Ferris). Word count: 37,724.
- Summary: J2 AU based on the Baz Lurhmann movie Strictly Ballroom. Jared is a champion ballroom dancer who's lost his partner and his passion just weeks before Nationals. Jensen's a beginner who knows music like he breathes but needs a teacher to compete. Neither knew that their partnership of convenience would turn into so much more, or how learning to dance their own steps could uncover secrets long buried. As dance studio politics and their passion both reach a fever pitch, they have to decide what they really want out of life -- winning, or love. (Slash)
- Art: fanmix and Fanart by insane_songbird
Crossroads by akisawana (Transformer. G1 Seekers). Word count: ~22,000.
- Summary: I sold my soul to my father’s devil to keep the kids safe.
Dynamics of a War by ilyena_sylph and merfilly. (Transformers: Shattered Glass Continuity). Word count: 17,307.
- Summary: "Botcon Shattered Glass has become a staple of the idea of what Transformers' MirrorVerse might look like, and has been expanded on time and again in fanfic and magazines alike, yet... there is as much room for exploration there as in any of their other canons. Many takes on a MirrorVerse demand a complete inversion of the source material, but in this one, it is more of a 'what if' scenario. We've taken aspects of canon personalities, such as Starscream's past as a scientist, or Sunstreaker's artistic nature, and brought them to the forefront within the web of Shattered Glass's writing. Concepts from various canons exist, such as the Overlord, the Senate, Primus...and we've kept them in the same alignment as in a 'normal universe'. Switching the various characters on that backdrop is enough for us to paint our story..." (Warnings: Violence on large scale, character deaths, atrocities against individuals and groups alike will be present. This is a story set inside a violent, nasty war.)
- Art: fanmix by katharos
The Three Musketeers
Outside Under Broken Leaves by quoshara and speak_me_fair (The Three Musketeers). Word count: ~157,000.
- Summary: A modern-day prequel to The Three Musketeers modern-day AU "The Book Of Thoth". In this story that answers 'how they met', the Sûreté, Interpol, the Interior, Paris and Rome are the stage. Crossover with the second tetralogy Shakespeare modern-day AU 'Crescive In His Faculty', created by gileonnen. (slash, het)
- Art: speak_me_fair.
The Archivist by crescent_gaia (Torchwood - Jack/Ianto, Ianto/Gween, and Rhys/Gwen). Word count: 17,845.
- Summary: The story of Ianto Jones with a very big twist thrown in.
The Day We Were Born and Started the War by smaragdbird (X-Men Movieverse - John/Bobby, Rogue/Logan, Remy/Creed). Word count: 15,027.
- Summary:In a world where neither Xavier nor Magneto ever existed Rogue, John, Angel, Remy, and Piotr try to live their lives in an environment hostile towards mutants. All of them have mostly found a way to make their living if not legally then illegally. Rgue works in a bakery belonging to a friend of Logan, Piotr sells portraits, Jubilee shows lightening tricks and John prostitutes himself and, along with Remy, does minor work for a scientist called Nathaniel Essex. When more and more bodies of mutants are found in and around Boston Rogue soon learns that all of them are deeply entangled in those disapperances and Angel, who talked about his past even less than the rest of them, is an important character for many important people.
- Art: fanmix by wishfulclicking
Hold Your Breath Until You See the Light, by courts; art by pandorablu [RPF: American Idol/Anthemic | PG-13 | David Cook/Neal Tiemann; Andy Skib/Jennie Nye]
- AU based on the US version of Being Human; David Cook never expected to be a werewolf. And he never expected his best friends to be a vampire and a ghost. But this is his life now, apparently; the set up to a really bad joke. He can't think of anything else to do but try to live it and, hopefully, find something good in a really fucked up situation.
Amongst the Feathers of Your Wings, by aohatsu; art by solarbaby614 [RPF: American Idol | PG-13 | David Cook/David Archuleta]
- David has gone through his childhood knowing three things. The first is that humans are God’s children, and the second is that you should always listen to your parents. The third though; the third is that mutants—mutants are to never be associated with.
Like a Rainbow, by clover71 [RPF: American Idol | R | David Cook/David Archuleta; David Cook/Ryan Star]
- Cook is working on a new novel and one of his published stories is being turned into a movie. Archie is caught up in the whirlwind of headlining tours and everything that comes with the package of popularity. Will their relationship survive the storm and will there be a rainbow at the end of it all?
Be My Mirror (My Sword and Shield), by rajkumari905; art by youkeyh [RPF: American Idol | NC-17 | David Cook/David Archuleta]
- David Archuleta is the adopted grandson of the emperor, and the apple of his eye. When David Cook, the son of a well-known revolutionary, is arrested for treason, something about his dignity, as well as the fact that he doesn't seem to be afraid of the emperor, captivates David instantly. Taking advantage of the fact that the emperor dotes on him, David has Cook released from the dungeons in order to be his personal companion.
But Cook turns his world upside down in no time, challenging David's view of an emperor who can do no wrong in his eyes, revealing the plight of a people that David has always thought were happy, and worst of all, making David fall for him, the first person who's ever treated David as if he's a spoiled brat rather than a wonderful prince.
Come Not Between the Dragon and His Wrath, by cydsa; art by xsilverdreamsx [RPF: American Idol | NC-17 | Kris Allen/Adam Lambert; David Cook/David Archuleta]
- The long promised sequel to Even Dragons Have Their Ending, which you should read first. Archie decides to take a stand. Cook, Kris and Adam throw their lot in with the Drakkin prince. But a crown comes at a cost. What price will they be willing to pay?
Avatar: The Last Airbender
Your Treasure Spent, by lizbee; art by biichan [Avatar: The Last Airbender | R | Aang/Katara; Mai/Zuko; Azula/Ty Lee; Azula/OMC; Mai/OMC] Aang won his battle … but Zuko and Katara lost theirs.
With Azula controlling the Fire Nation, it seems like the war will never end. Aang and his friends return to Ba Sing Se to recover and mourn, while Mai escapes Azula and carries Zuko's dying message to Iroh.
For almost a year, the world holds its breath. The Fire Nation's resources are spent, and Azula, struggling with her own demons, realises that her father will never truly relinquish his power. In Ba Sing Se, Mai tries to come to terms with being alive when everyone she has ever cared about has died or abandoned her. Aang, without hope, travels the world, laying the dead to rest. Until the answer to his questions becomes clear: Azula has to die.
The Deeper Meaning of Wearing Someone Else's Shoes, by gala_apples; art by cereselle [RPF: Bandom | NC-17 | Pete/Mikey/Gabe]
- Unfortunately even loving sci-fi can't fully prepare Mikey Way for switching bodies with Pete Wentz, his neighbour down the street. Pete Wentz is even less prepared, he knows nothing about sci-fi. When they decide to not tell anyone, life gets all the more complicated.
Chronicles of Riddick/Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Xander Harris has no idea that he is adopted. But in the span of a week, he not only finds out that his parents aren't his birth parents, manages to get put into "protective house arrest" by his friends (and he's not even really sure why), and gets sent into space, where he literally lands on the head of the most wanted convict in the verse. Exploring space with a criminal sounds like a terrifying idea, especially as things start getting stranger and he starts to think even more and more that his birth parents might not have been human.
The Escape, by took_skye; art by queenmidalah [Criminal Minds | NC-17 | Aaron Hotcher/Emily Prentiss; Emily Prentiss/Ethan; Emily Prentiss/George Foyet; Jason Gideon/OFC; George Foyet/OFC]
- With the death sentence of wrongfully convicted best friend, Sam Kassmeyer, set Private Investigator Aaron "Hotch" Hotchner decides he can't let it be carried out without a fight. But when fighting back includes breaking Sam out of prison Hotch's limits are tested. Can he trust Dr Spencer Reid's mysterious friend, Ethan, and the daughter of his greatest enemy, Officer George Foyet, to help when both have questionable motives and morals? How much is Hotch willing to risk to ensure his friend's survival? His life? The life of his lover Emily Prentiss and son Jack Hotchner? ...In a city where corruption and double-crossing are the norm do the plans to save an innocent man even stand a chance of working?
Alphas and Omegas, by mcgarrygirl78; art by twinsfan33 [Criminal Minds | PG-13 | Aaron Hotchner/Emily Prentiss; David Rossi/Erin Strauss; Sam/Jessie, Jason/Nora]
- It kept them friends, and it kept them honest. Everyone needed that kind of person in their lives.
Nighthawks, by jaune_chat; art by weaselett [Criminal Minds | R | David Rossi/Emily Prentiss]
- Everyone on Emily Prentiss' BAU team was a little unusual; herself being a vampire and Morgan being a werewolf were only part of it. David Rossi being her chosen blood donor was another large part of it. But despite years of keeping things on the level of friendship, a long-term case brings a few important things to light, not the least of which is that life can be too short for those who aren't prepared to pay dearly for it. And for some the price is too high.
down the road and to the left (it's never been any further), by hardlyabird and darthjamtart [Criminal Minds | PG-13]
- Spencer Reid is turning 12 and about to graduate from high school, but he’s finally made friends: there’s JJ, the soccer-playing, straight-A student who used to drink too much; there’s Penelope Garcia, the pigtailed hacker who wears the brightest-colored clothes Spencer’s ever seen; there’s Derek Morgan, the football player who defends him from the other jocks; there’s Emily Prentiss, the friendliest goth in town (not that there are many in their small, rural town); there’s Dave Rossi, in his second attempt at senior year — but only because he refuses to finish his missing PE credits. And there’s Aaron Hotchner — Hotch — who just wants to date Haley Brooks, but doesn’t have the faintest idea how to do so.
High school is hard enough as it is, but on top of that, someone is drugging and raping girls at parties. As they learn more about the attacks, it becomes clear that Spencer holds the key to figuring out who is responsible, and saving one of their own.
CSI: New York
A New World, by brinchen86; art by nickygabriel [CSI: New York | PG-13 | Danny Messer/Lindsay Monroe]
- A phone call invites Lindsay Monroe to a journey which she would have never expected to join. With a team of experts, she heads to the Mars, to find out if the neighbour planet could become a second home for mankind. On the red planet, she's facing her biggest adventure while dealing with giant sandstorms and dry, endless deserts. In this new world, the team has to rely on each other, and very soon, Lindsay finds herself falling in love with fellow team member Danny Messer. Will this expedition be successful? Can the team collect enough information to get to know the Mars a little better? Will they find the much needed water? And will Danny and Lindsay give in to their steadily growing feelings?
Muse, by zoi_no_miko; art by xsilverdreamsx [Dark City | NC-17 | John Murdoch/Daniel Schreber; John Murdoch/Larry Byrne]
- When model John Murdoch auditions for TV's hottest realty show, "Designer Showdown", he expects some fame, sexy clothes, and the opportunity to meet a lot of other sexy male models for a good time. What he doesn't expect is to fall head over heels for a little blond designer, or to get pulled into the sinister plots against him....
The Dresden Files
Snow Days, by beachkid and shiplizard; art by wtfbrain [The Dresden Files | NC-17 | Harry Dresden/John Marcone; Charity Carpenter/Michael Carpenter; Mab (Queen of Winter)/Winter King]
- It's Christmas, and Harry has a lot he'd like to celebrate; a new relationship, a new Carpenter, and a respite in the White Court mobwar that grips Chicago. The last thing he wants is an eleventh-hour kidnapping case dropped into his lap--but he'd better solve this one fast. If he doesn't, it will ruin Christmas... and it might just be the end of the world.
The Dresden Files/The Jeeves Novels
Tigers Aren't Gentlemen, by shiplizard and beachkid; art by kaddywhak [The Dresden Files/The Jeeves Novels | PG-13 | Bertie Wooster/Reginal Jeeves; Harry Dresden/John Marcone]
- Bertie Wooster's in the supernatural soup! After a swinging party in New York leaves him accidentally affianced to an elven heiress with more than the usual amount of matrimonial influence to throw around, where's a young gent to turn? Why, to old acquaintance Harold 'Mimsy' Dresden, part time investigator, part time stage magician, full time wizard. Together they'll have to scuttle Bertie's engagement and solve the mystery of a missing sword that could completely upend the New York social scene. In their corner they have their manservants--the inimitable Jeeves and the Machiavellian Johnson--as well as a tiny bouncer, a massive bookseller, and a shady informant who likes his payment in dirty novels. Arrayed against them are Mimsy's parole officer and Bertie's fellow suitors. Oh, and the entire might of the Old Families, those inscrutable Unseelie socialites who can't touch iron and won't ever let you out of a debt... or an engagement.
Time Enough and Space, by ashinae and linden_jay; art by weaselett [Firefly/Doctor Who | PG-13 | River Tam/Simon Tam]
- Simon Tam is an extraordinarily good liar. River isn't his baby sister. She isn't even human. She's a Time Lady, her mind shattered due to a failed attempt to use the Chameleon Arch in her TARDIS to hide herself and escape the Time War with Simon. Something went horribly wrong, and now they're fugitives and the Alliance has the TARDIS. Trapped in a time and place where aliens are myths, and time travel is impossible, they find refuge on board Serenity, and Simon tries to make a life for them there, and keep River safe.
Until one day, on an unremarkable little planet, two very remarkable people walk into the same little shop as Simon and River.
Donna Noble... and the Doctor.
Stars and Birds, by carolinecrane; art by rinnia [Glee | PG-13 | Kurt Hummel/Noah Puckerman; minor Finn Hudson/Will Schuester, Mercedes Jones/Sam Evans]
- It's season whatever of Project Runway, and Kurt's made it to the top seven and the dreaded menswear challenge. The assignment: To design a red carpet-worthy look for Broadway star Will Schuester to wear to the Tonys. Kurt's the only designer smart enough to find a way around tailoring pants, but he's relying on a model he's never worked with before to sell his concept to the judges and to Will. Enter Noah Puckerman, runway model. He knows how to work a runway, and he's determined to see that Kurt wins.
Eating Acorns, by jengeorge; art by vengefuldemon69 [Glee/Ugly Betty | R | Kurt Hummel/Noah Puckerman; mentions of Will Scheuster/Finn Hudson, Sam Evans/Mercedes Jones]
- Recently promoted from Daniel Meade’s assistant to junior writer at Mode Magazine, Kurt’s completely focused on gaining success. Enter sandwich delivery guy, Noah Puckerman, who is also an aspiring musician. Can Noah help Kurt see there is more to life than just professional success?
The Prince's Slave, by pterawaters; art by rinnia [Glee | R | Kurt/Puck; Finn/Quinn; Kurt/Brittany; Finn/Rachel; Puck/Quinn; Santana/Brittany; Blaine/Karofsky; Burt/Carole; Will/Emma]
- As Prince Kurt’s sixteenth birthday approaches, all he really wants is a friend, someone who accepts his oddities and spends time with him anyway. He thought the answer was a slave, but got much more than he was looking for when he bought Noah Puckerman at auction.
White Horses, by carolinecrane; art by dearthursday [Glee | NC-17 | Kurt Hummel/Noah Puckerman]
- Noah Puckerman's a professional bull rider who dreams of making a go at ranching on his land in Wichita Falls, Texas. When he travels an hour north to Oklahoma to buy a horse, he meets professional horseman Kurt Hummel and discovers that maybe his life isn't as complete as he thought it was. What follows are adventures in bull riding competitions, head injuries, and stumbling toward a future they can call their own.
Green Hornet/Red Dwarf
True Colours, by lemposoi; art by unholynotions [Green Hornet/Red Dwarf | PG-13 | Dave Lister/Kristine Kochanski]
- Dave lister is on the run from the law with a couple of deserters and a mechanic turned vigilante. Not the best time to be falling in love.
Defying the Odds, by yappichick [Halo | PG]
- In the aftermath of the Halo campaign, some realities are impossible to ignore.
Hawaii 5-0/Black Jewels
Ho'ohanohano ho'okolokolo: Test of Honor, by queenmidalah; art by not_from_stars [Hawaii 5-0/Black Jewels | PG-13 | Danny Williams/Rachel; Steve McGarrett/Kono Kalakaua]
- Danny Williams is a Sapphire-Jeweled Warlord Prince from Terreille who will do anything for his daughter, Grace, and her mother, Rachel. Rachel decides that the only way for her daughter to have any kind of future is to immigrate to Kaeleer and Danny follows them. Now he is in a territory where all the rules are different then those he grew up with-- and he must contend with Lucivar Yaslana's second-in-command; a Red-Jeweled Warlord Prince named Steve McGarrett.
The World Listens, by dragon_gypsy; art by tortugax [Harry Potter | PG]
- Harry Potter can hear the dead. He's one of several children born every generation that has the ability to converse with those beyond the veil, but there's only one problem: He can only hear them. He can't speak with them, like the others with this ability. Insert Hermione Granger, a level-headed if not a bit out-spoken young witch who knows more about him than he could have ever figured. She wants to start a business that isn't so much a business as it is a disguise for what will be a group of witches and wizards who want to fight back against the Tom Riddle, the Minister of Magic, and his private army of Death Eaters.
Hermione introduces him to Luna, a girl who claims to have made an invention that can fix Harry's one-sided communication problem. But when he realises that it is his parents that are the reason he can't speak to the dead or do magic, he's not entirely too sure he wants to be cured. And with certain truths regarding his parents' death and the people involved, Harry doesn't know who he can trust any more.
Calling Doctor Love, by radcliffe_bass; art by clover71 [Harry Potter | PG-13 | Harry Potter/Draco Malfoy; Ron Weasley/Hermione Granger; Neville Longbottom/Luna Lovegood]
- Harry Potter didn't think that owning a small coffee shop can be this complicated. But when you're best friends with New York's elusive date doctor, life is anything but simple.
Follows You (Back Home), by tanaquific; art by skylar0grace [Jericho | G | Jake Heather]
- Separated from the woman he loves and sent back in time, Jake has successfully prevented the September attacks and dealt with the immediate problems that faced him in the days before the bombs. Now, settling into a new job as a pilot for a charter airline and mending his relationships with his family, he longs to rekindle his romance with Heather. When he’s finally able to return to Jericho, fate presents him with a chance to again rescue her and her class from danger.
What Lies Inside, by penumbren; art by xsilverdreamsx [Marvel Comics (The Avengers) | NC-17 | Steve Rogers/Tony Stark]
- When the Avengers discover Captain America in the Arctic sea, they find more than just a new team member: Tony Stark discovers his fated mate. The problem is, Steve Rogers is a man out of his own time and apparently straight, and Tony's not about to force anything on the man he loves--even if it means his own death. Besides, Tony's spent his entire life keeping secrets. How can he possibly tell Steve that he's really Iron Man, let alone a werewolf?
Secrets of a Successful Marriage, by valtyr; art by dollam [Marvel | NC-17 | Steve Rogers/Tony Stark]
- Tony Stark lives a double life; he's secretly the supervillain known as Iron Man. But his loving husband Steve has a few secrets of his own, as Tony is about to discover.
Moon Shadows, by bria_instarlite [RPF: Music (Midwest Kings) | NC-17 | Andy Skib/Neal Tiemann]
- During the dark days of Europe's Inquisition, two boys meet and become the best of friends. Each has a secret that must be kept from the eyes of the Church which shadows their lives, or face the repercussions of discovery.
As they grow into their majority, their friendship deepens into something more, binding them together, heart and soul. As they work to seal their commitment to each other, the specter of the Inquisition rears its ugly head yet again, threatening to tear their worlds apart.
The Secret Waiter Job, by unavoidedcrisis; art by pyalgroundblz [Leverage | R | Eliot Spencer/Alec Hardison] Leverage is the hot, exciting place on the restaurant scene these days, thanks to its hot, exciting executive chef, Eliot Spencer. New hire Alec Hardison is a mild mannered, smooth talking waiter by night and a double-life-living, top secret culinary school student by day. Together, they'll cook up some sizzling dishes... both in and out of the kitchen.
Love Hurts, by crescent_gaia; art by dragon_gypsy [Narnia | PG-13 | Caspain/Susan, Edmund/Jadis, Lucy/Aslan, Peter/Lilliandil]
- Even after growing up, Edmund and Susan are still haunted by Narnia. Narnia itself is having problems of their own. When Aslan shows up and all are willing to return, what will really happen?
66 Pounds of Pressure, by elyss_blair; art by rainyrocket [NCIS | NC-17 | Tony DiNozzo/Jethro Gibbs; Tim McGee/Damon Worth]
- In a world where wolf-shifters are a known and accepted part of society, Gibbs and his pack are still an elite investigative team. A new case, an old suspect and a flirtatious sheriff, however, shake things up and upset the foundations of the pack. Tony and Tim, especially, are left questioning their place in the pack, their futures and the men that they are falling for.
Pride & Prejudice
A Long Engagement, by tulina and hlbr; art by threesummerdays [Pride & Prejudice | G | Elizabeth Bennet/Fitzwilliam Darcy; Jane Bennet/Charles Bingley]
- 'Well,' said Edward, uncomfortable, but knowing he could not avoid making the invitation now, 'I would consider it an honour if Lady Darcy would accept my hand for this dance.' She would surely reject him now, and he could not say he was entirely unhappy about it; he had no desire to dance with her.
She surprised him -- she dropped in a small curtsey, and said, 'Thank you, sir, it would be a pleasure.'
Time Entangled, by not_from_stars; art by skylar0grace [Primeval | PG | Abby Maitland/Connor Temple, Stephen Hart/Abby Maitland]
- Having worked for the Anomaly Research Center for a few years, Nick, Stephen, Tom, Abby, Connor and Claudia thought they had seen everything. But when an incursion turns out to be people instead of rampaging animals, that's not the only shock they get. Abby and Stephen are the first on the scene when Abby and Connor come through the anomaly. Abby and Connor are from a time line where some things have gone horrible wrong. Now, not only do they have to convince this time line's version of their friends what has happened, they need to find their way back to their own home and time line. Back in their world, Becker, Danny, Sarah and Jenny are working frantically to find a way to locate their friends and bring them home. Armed with two years of notes and several journals, they're doing their best to open an anomaly and get their loved ones back because they know something that the other time line doesn't. They're running out of time.
By the Time You Read This, by not_from_stars and enochiansigils; art by weaselett [Primeval | PG-13 | Hilary Becker/Abby Maitland/Stephen Hart]
- Abby had thought that after they came back from the anomaly, that the three of them could make a go of a relationship together. However, when Stephen and Becker fall into a pattern of doing nothing but fighting, it leads her to believe that they don't even care about her any longer. She leaves them a letter to say goodbye and disappears. Now, Stephen and Becker have to find a way to heal their old hurts between them in order to find Abby and convince her that they want to make a life together.
The Prisoner/The Move RPF
Happiness Made Easy, by sashataakheru [The Prisoner (1967)/RPF: The Move | R | Ace Kefford/Trevor Burton]
- The Move find themselves in more trouble than they'd anticipated when strange men start following them around. Their manager's not saying anything, and neither is Carl, who seems to know more than he's letting on. When they all end up in The Village, Carl's the only one sane enough to figure out what's going on as he tries to find a way out.
Of Ovens, Aeroplanes, and Distant Car Horns, by windandthestars; art by deadflowers5 [Sanctuary | PG-13]
- t's the summer of 1980, both of Kate's parents are dead and she's in foster care with the weirdest foster brother ever. As the summer wears on, it turns out he isn't half bad, he actually pretty cool, even if he likes school. Aka the adventures of bubba!Kate and bubba!Will.
Flight, by velocitygrass; art by antares04a [Stargate Atlantis | NC-17 | John Sheppard/Rodney McKay]
- Rodney McKay has been imprisoned for ten years and forced to work as an engineer. It's by accident that he's rescued by John Sheppard and his crew and ends up on John's space ship, the Pegasus. At first, he only joins them to get passage back to the planet where he was kidnapped, but soon John makes him an offer he can't refuse.
The Pack, by ashinae and linden_jay; art by dwg [Stargate: Atlantis | NC-17 | John Sheppard/Rodney McKay; off-screen Teyla Emmagan/Evan Lorne; Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller; John Sheppard/Aiden Ford; Rodney McKay/Peter Grodin]
- When Major John Sheppard shoots Colonel Sumner, he thinks of only one thing: keep the creature feeding on him from learning their secrets. He doesn't think that with that one act, he'll become Alpha of the pack in the Atlantis expedition.
That alone is weird enough, but John still has to navigate his new werewolf pack, military politics, witches, evil space vampires, Genii, and Replicators. There's the bonus complication of the grief, joy, wonder, and terror that is life in the Pegasus Galaxy. Add to that his frustration with--and maybe even feelings for--Dr Rodney McKay, and now the lone-wolf life John once enjoyed is even further behind him than it was the moment he stepped through the stargate and emerged in the city of Atlantis.
Set My Soul on Fire, by omg_wtf_yeah; art by mella68 [Stargate: Atlantis | PG-13 | John Sheppard/Rodney McKay]
- When legendary card counter, Rodney McKay, rolls into Vegas and meets good-natured conman-on-holiday John Sheppard, John seems a natural choice for Rodney's card counting team. As John learns the ropes, the two men foster a friendship and chemistry that could turn into something more if they could ever find time to themselves.
Star Trek Reboot
The Greater Good, by emiliglia; art by thereshedances [Star Trek Reboot | NC-17 | Kirk/McCoy; Chekov/Sulu; Spock/Uhura]
- Doctor Leonard McCoy thinks he's getting by, working as both a surgeon and a researcher at UCSF Medical Center. A chance encounter with Lieutenant Jim Kirk - who's changed since they first met five years before, and not for the better - forces Leonard to face reality about his own situation while trying to keep Jim from heading down the same path.
The Adventures of Lucy Skywalker, by elizabeth_hoot; art by optimouse [Star Wars | PG | mentions of Han/Leia; Han/girl!Luke]
- Shortly before her death, Padmé Amidala gives birth to two daughters. The eldest, Lucy, grows up in quiet obscurity on Tatooine -- until the Empire comes to call.
Revenge of the Jedi, by elizabeth_hoot; art by dragon_gypsy [Star Wars | PG | Bail/Padmé; Anakin/OFC; mentions of Han/Leia; Luke/Leia]
- After the escape from Cloud City, Vader keeps plotting against the Emperor and trying to get Luke to help him, Leia gets drawn into the plight of the surviving Alderaanians, Han hangs on Jabba's wall, and Luke leaves the squadron to be a full-time Jedi.
forgive me darling, for every word i say (my heart is just too full of you), by immortality; art by asmallbluedot [Sucker Punch | R | Blondie/Amber; Sweet Pea/Babydoll; Rocket/Babydoll]
- At prestigious Lennox Academy, every girl has her role, something which is especially true for a group of four loosely connected girls: there's Sweet Pea and Rocket, step-sisters and co-captains of the intramural soccer team who couldn't be any less alike; Blondie, the notorious bad girl with a reputation that precedes her; and Amber, the popular junior class president. However, the girls' neatly defined lives are thrown into chaos by the arrival of the new transfer student Babydoll and some startling revelations about themselves and each other.
Sweet Dreams Are Made of These, by theinsaneeraser; art by the_disillusion [Supernatural | NC-17 | Dean Winchester/Lucifer]
- With a war raging around them, and brother’s long forgotten. Lucifer intended to break Dean, to make him into a toy he could use at his will, and somewhere, somehow the hunter steals his heart, ensnares him in a trap. Dean, blinded and completely dependent completely on Lucifer, finally learns to let go and let someone else take charge… let someone take care of him.
Hold Me Close and Believe, by meh_forget_it; art by kaddywhak [Supernatural | R | Loki/Sam, pre-slash]
- Sam has an imaginary friend from a young age, in fact, it's his only friend. He is withdrawn and shy around anyone that isn't his dad or Dean. When he's fourteen, John comes to the conclusion Sam is ill in a way that John can't fix and has to send him to an institute for 'disturbed youth'. However, Dean isn’t entirely convinced that Lo is as imaginary as everyone assumes.
Dies Irae, by cashay; art by reapertownusa [Supernatural | R | Michael/Lucifer/Chuck]
- When Chuck finds two archangels on his living room floor he hopes more than anything that they are just drunken hallucinations. But Michael and Lucifer are very real and very pissed. As a second chance from God they got freed from the Cage, but they are rendered powerless and bound to Chuck who is less than happy about his newest responsibility.
They slowly fall into a routine and Lucifer and Michael actually seem to be able to get along - as long as Chuck is in the room. But there are already powers in Heaven who are less than happy about the two archangels who were supposed to bring about the apocalypse turning domestic.
Legion, by delanach; art by inanna_maat [Supernatural | NC-17 | Sam Winchester/Dean Winchester; Sam Winchester/Michael]
- Unable to see any other way out, Dean says yes to Michael. But the result isn't what he or the archangel expected. When Raphael demands Sam's death, Michael rebels and with Gabriel's help, joins forces with Sam and Castiel. Together, they face not just Lucifer, who's hell bent on forcing his vessel to say yes, but also Raphael and the host of heaven.
So You Want to Be a Hunter?, by ell_de_gothia; art by maggiebloome [Supernatural/Scrubs | PG]
- Melanie knows what she's going to do with her life. She's going to be a hunter, and kill evil creatures. She just needs a little tutoring, and after having whined about it quite a lot Bobby Singer sends her off to be trained by the mysterious Janitor, who apparently fights against the evils at Sacred Heart Hospital.
Runs through My Veins, by trinipedia; art by onceuponarhi [RPF: Supernatural | R | Jensen/Jared; mentions of Jared/Genevieve]
- Jensen Ackles is a straight-shooting physical therapist who gets the gig of a lifetime working with his hero, NBA All-Star Jared Padalecki. All is going well until Jensen finds himself falling for Jared while Jared, oblivious to his feelings, is instead drawn to the affections of Jensen's childhood friend Genevieve, who has her sights set on being an NBA trophy wife. Is Jensen destined to play the role of "best friend" forever or will Jared finally see that what he always wanted is right in front of him? In this game, every shot counts.
No Agenda, by synnerxx; art by apieceofcake [RPF: Supernatural | NC-17 | Misha Collins/Richard Speight, Jr; Jensen Ackles/Jared Padalecki]
- Misha and Richard have just returned from their friends' wedding reception. A rejected marriage proposal later, both are upset with one another. Their problems soon worsen when three people in masks start to terrorize them after a woman shows up at their door twice, asking for a person who isn't there. After being brutalized, forced to watch their friend being killed, and left for dead, can Jared and Jensen save Misha and Richard or is it all over for them?
Twilight/American Idol RPF
Written in the Stars, by mrsachid; art by clover71 [Twilight/RPF: American Idol | PG-13 | Edward Cullen/Jacob Black, Jasper Hale/Seth Clearwater, David Cook/David Archuleta]
- David Cook never expected to fall in love with a human, David Archuleta. But another vampire thirsted for David's blood as well, and his safety is being compromised, is he able to protect David before it's too late?
Living in America (Where It's Like the Twilight Zone), by minkhollow [Warehouse 13 | PG | Rebecca St. Clair/Jack Secord]
- Rebecca Secord is more than a little dubious at the thought of taking in one last foster child, especially now that she and her husband are both retired. But something about Claudia Donovan has caught Jack's attention - something that, as it turns out, they're almost uniquely qualified to help her get set right.
Aggressive Negotiations, by not_from_stars and enochiansigils; art by queenmidalah [X-Men | R | Mikhail Sorokin/Danielle Moonstar]
- Danielle Moonstar was raised by Magneto and his Brotherhood and became a member of the MLF at a young age. She met and fell in love with Mikhail Sorokin. But the course of true love never does run smooth and when Dani dies as the result of a mission gone wrong, Mikhail is left to pick up the pieces of his life. Five years pass and Mikhail learns that things are not as they have always seemed.
Cracked Diamonds, by optimouse; art by chosenfire28 [X-Men: First Class | R | Erik/Charles]
- Emma Frost learned at her mother’s knee that if a woman wanted to get anywhere, she was the only person with the power to make that happen. Telepathy was quite helpful to those aims, including the manipulation of men. Cleavage or cortex, both helped her make her own way, often by changing the thoughts of others. She wanted to rule the world, but it is a man’s world. By playing with the minds of everyone, she thought she would take over the world. Charles Xavier disagreed.
An AU-verse in which Xavier and Magneto are tempered by a diamond’s views of supremacy, and not a Mengele’s, even if they didn’t quite figure it out.
Dance with the Devil, by lizibabes; art by qafmaniac [RPS: Adam Lambert | FRAO | Adam Lambert/Tommy Joe Ratliff]
- When werecats from the same pack start going missing with out a trace Isaac Carpenter, FBI agent with the supernatural is called into investigate. Adam the leader of the were's is sceptical about Isaac being able to help. But Isaac doesn't come alone. He brings his work partner. Tommy Joe Ratliff, a psychic who works for the FBI tracking down serial killers and missing people. Can Adam learn to trust outsiders enough to let them help? Can he win over the icy psychic? But something sinister lurks in the woods and the were pack are not the only ones in danger.
American Idol RPF
Tomorrow’s Holding on to Another Day, by kissontheneck & rajkumari905; art by mandraco [RPF: American Idol Season 7 | FRT | David Cook/David Archuleta]
- David Cook is a B-list rockstar with an attitude problem. When he arrives in Murray (or as he privately thinks of it, Middle of Nowhere, Utah) to perform for the Winter Festival, not even David Archuleta, the cute festival coordinator can make him enjoy it. When he gets stuck in a time loop and is forced to relive the same day in Murray over and over, he think it's the worst thing that could have ever happened to him. But what he doesn't realize is that it just might be exactly what he needs.
Discord and Rhyme, by rajkumari905; art by solarbaby614 [RPF: American Idol Season 7 | FRT | David Cook/David Archuleta]
- Werewolf!AU. David Archuleta is just a regular guy trying to deal with his jerk of a roommate and get straight A's in college. But when he's attacked on the road in the middle of the night, his problems abruptly get a whole lot bigger. Suddenly, he's the newest member of David Cook's ragtag pack of werewolves, and he's struggling to get used to the idea of being able to smell how people feel, and casual cuddling all the time, not to mention, oh yeah, turning into a wolf. Just when he's starting to find his place in the pack, he begins to develop feelings for his Alpha which threaten to turn everything upside down once more.
Avatar: the Last Airbender
Switch: A Force That Gives Us Meaning, by overlithe [Avatar: the Last Airbender | FRT | Gen]
- Fire Nation!Katara AU. At four, she found out she was the only firebender in her family. By ten, she was the most advanced bender in her whole class. Now that she is fourteen, she is sure that the coming school test is the last hurdle before she can finally serve her country and her Fire Lord. After all, hers is the greatest nation in the world… isn’t it?
Switch: Stone Heart, by overlithe; art by theadaze [Avatar: the Last Airbender | FRM | Gen]
- Earth Kingdom!Azula AU. Ba Sing Se falls in a hail of fire when she is thirteen, and the Lady Zula escapes with her brother and mother. Zula swears retribution… but before she can have her vengeance, she has to stay alive in a war-torn land. Very, very loosely based on the Snow White fairy tale.
The Avengers/The Social Network
all the weirdos in the world (become friends at Harvard), by kisforkurama; art by skyearth85 [The Avengers/The Social Network | FRM | pre-Peter “Eduardo Saverin” Parker/Mark Zuckerberg]
- At 10, Peter Parker is a little angry at the world because his adoptive guardians have died and he's been freshly adopted by the Avengers, public relations disaster. At 15, Peter Parker is bitten by a radioactive spider and becomes Spiderman. At 18, Peter Parker is about to go to college when it's decided that being Peter Parker is really conspicuous and he becomes Eduardo Saverin. At 20, Peter Parker is outed as not actually being Eduardo Saverin and has to go save the world.
Sometimes, he wishes his life were a little more normal.
Apocalypse, Please, by sparrowshellcat; art by pauli [The Avengers/Supernatural | FRM | Tony/Steve, Clint/Natasha]
- Tony Stark had gone to Afghanistan to see a miracle.
According to the official story, he'd died in a cave in the desert, hit by shrapnel from his own bomb. Only a few scattered people know that Tony found his miracle, and finds himself burdened once again with his father's legacy - Howard Stark was a hunter of monsters. Only things can never just be simple for any Stark, so he finds himself hunting alongside a man that you wouldn't really like when he's angry, and a relic of an era long gone. At least he has the owners of the Hawk's Nest and a man named Nick Fury to turn to for advice.
Oh, and an angel named Thor thinks that he's supposed to avert the Apocalypse. Naturally.
Warlord of Glacia, by queenmidalah; art by evian_fork [Black Jewels | FRT | Morton/Wilhelmina Benedict]
- A tangled web is changed when a certain Warlord takes matters into his own hands; he finds himself fighting for his life instead of embracing death. He also finds love, but could lose it by a few careless words.
About a Girl, by mcgarrygirl78; art by jadaryl [Criminal Minds | FRT | Emily Prentiss/Ian Doyle, David Rossi/Erin Strauss, Elizabeth Prentiss/Tom Barton]
- Emily Prentiss planned to take a huge bite out of the Big Apple.
Chasing Memories, by paranoidangel42; art by reversingpolarity [Doctor Who | FRC | Ian Chesterton/Barbara Wright] When Ian and Barbara return home in a Dalek ship they're relieved to find it's the day they left. However, they soon find that a two year absence coupled with the dangers lurking around Coal Hill School means they're not going to be able to go back to their old lives that easily.
For Man Is a Giddy Thing, by an_ardent_rain; art by pyalgroundblz [Dragon Age 2 | FRM | Hawke/Anders]
- It's very hard, Anders realizes, not to like Garrett Hawke, but he's determined to do it. It's just that meeting his friends, tutoring his sister, and spending more and more time with Hawke makes this increasingly difficult. And when he realizes that Hawke is interested in a little more than just being friends, well. Anders gets tired of resisting pretty quick.
A New Dawn, by catw00man and zippitgood; art by onaxe [Fullmetal Alchemist | FRT | Gen]
- An impromptu "assignment" to Xerxes reveals Maria Ross' true fate and leaves Ed seething with humiliation and anger. He returns to Central, determined to confront Mustang for the insult, but instead finds him in the hospital with another homunculi attack looming overhead. Can he and Roy learn to work together or will their differences continue to divide them?
Cry ‘Havoc’: All Honorable Men, by tea_diva; art by kymericl [Generation Kill | FRT | Nate Fick/Brad Colbert]
- In Paris, France, Nate Fick is called back into work at four a.m. two hours after he just left it. In Langley, Virginia, Joe Dowdy's morning, which had been looking promising, does a complete 180'. Sixty miles off the coast of Marseilles, Jean-Paul Lefebvre pulls three bullets and one mystery out of the body of a stranger. Each of these events, in each of these locations has a single cause, but Brad Colbert doesn't know that. Yet.
Unexpected Song, by nessataleweaver; art by seleneheart [Glee | FRM | Finn Hudson/Rachel Berry, Noah Puckerman/Quinn Fabray, Will Scheuster/Emma Pillsbury]
- Broadway star Rachel Berry is taking a ‘seachange’ to perform in Las Vegas. Then her high school crush, Will Schuester, brings his glee club to Vegas for the National championships, and one of them is a particularly lovely senior named Finn Hudson.
Daylight, by traintracks; art by lonewined [Harry Potter | FRAO | Sirus Black/Harry Potter, Hermione Granger/Ron Weasley]
- What if Sirius Black didn’t die? What if Harry saved him from going through the Veil?
Phoenix Hours, by musyc; art by applepips16 [Harry Potter | FRM | Gen]
- Draco Malfoy, newly promoted in the Dark Lord's organization, is once again given a mission he is expected to fail. Determined to prove himself, to survive at any price, he soon learns the true cost of his circumstances.
Unseemly Acts, Unsuitable for Princesses, by gamma_x_orionis; art by alley_skywalker [Harry Potter | FRAO | Bellatrix Lestrange/Voldemort]
- Lord Voldemort is visiting the court of the king, and the three princesses - Bellatrix, Andromeda and Narcissa - are warned to stay away from him. Bellatrix chooses not to.
On a wing and a Prayer, by clover71; art by cindala & clover71 [Harry Potter | FRM | Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter]
- Harry's world is shaken when he meets one of the last winged human-like creatures known as Aves Keburis or Falkryd, unmindful that the creature is a prince and has chosen Harry to be his human companion.
Gringotts Partnership, by sarhea; art by hamimifk [Harry Potter/Naruto | FRM | Hermione Granger/Minato Namikaze]
- Hermione never imagined the doors opened to her when she accepted a job as a Gringotts ward-creator. When she receives an opportunity to study she cannot pass up on it and is introduced to a young jounin Minato Namikaze. This changes everything.
InuYasha/Star Trek Reboot
Scion of Two Worlds, by sarhea [InuYasha/Star Trek (2009) | FRM | Kagome Higurashi/nu!Spock]
- The aftermath of the Final Battle does not go as expected. Kagome is trapped within the Shikon and Sesshoumaru is her reluctant caretaker. In an attempt to break the curse he gives the Shikon to a young Spock who grows up under the care of a compassionate and accepting Kagome. When the Narada comes calling the Enterprise has allies.
A Little Divided, by tanaquific; art by susanmarier [Jericho | FRC | Jake Green/Heather Lisinski]
- A sequel to (Follows You) Back Home. Sent back in time, Jake Green has successfully prevented the September attacks—at the cost of his relationship with the woman he loves, Heather Lisinski. While he has been working to rebuild his life and his relationships with his family in this changed world, fate has thrown him back into Heather’s path and he has been able to rescue her for a second time. Having won her admiration, he now has the opportunity to win back her heart. As their relationship develops, however, he finds it increasingly hard not to mix up the past he shared with the Heather in that other life with the history he’s creating with the Heather in this one. How can he build a successful relationship with this Heather while concealing the truth of who he is and what he’s done?
The Tumbler’s Fall, by unavoidedcrisis; art by hollymarchosias [Leverage | FRT | Sophie/Parker] Stripped of name and rank, the former Queen Sophie takes up with a band of brigands and miscreant thieves aboard an airship, The Tumbler's Fall. Captained by a strange young girl and crewed by the oddest assortment of people Sophie could imagine, the plan is to ship out for lands unknown and treasures undreamed of. Things aboard The Tumbler's Fall don't always go according to plan, it turns out...
baby i got your number and i know you got mine, by applepips16; art by dwg [The Avengers/Thor | FRT | Darcy Lewis/Clint 'Hawkeye' Barton; Steve Rogers/Natasha Romanov]
- Clint Barton thinks he knows how exactly to woo a girl like Darcy Lewis. Captain America keeps letting him know he doesn't. Darcy meanwhile, has her own plans.Office! AU
War and Love, by snowynight; art by maggiebloome [Marvel Comics | FRC | Steve Rogers/Tony Stark, Carol Danvers/Jessica Drew, Wanda Maximoff/Janet van Dyne]
- When the humanity is struck by an alien invasion, the hope of the world lies on teenagers who step into their mechas to fight off the enemies, but the dangers lies not only to the body, but also to the heart.
All That Love, All Those Mistakes, by unavoidedcrisis; art by king_stitch [Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes | FRAO | Clint Barton/Steve Rogers; implied Steve/others, Thor/others]
- After a life on the street and now a job at a run down community centre, Clint classifies himself as a hard-and-fast pessimist. Until he gets the stuffing knocked out of him by a local street gang and suddenly his life is like a bad rom-com, complete with the boy with the smile that makes his knees weak, the ever-helpful matchmaking best friend, gratuitous Abraham Lincoln, and one or more cracked ribs. Okay, maybe he's still a pessimist...
Burgundy, by clover71; art by xsilverdreamsx [The Avengers | FRAO | Steve Rogers/Tony Stark]
- Tony's life had always been governed by his father and his clan and when he found himself entangled in an illicit affair with the cruise ship captain, Steve Rogers, the psychological tug-of-war between making his own choices or grasping on the choices made for him began.
buying a stairway to heaven, by zihna; art by jungle_ride [The Avengers | FRM | Clint Barton/Natasha Romanov, Bruce Banner/Tony Stark, past-Steve Rogers/Tony Stark]
- They may not want to save the earth (if you ask Ramiel--seriously, they're not going to call him Thor--they should just let it rot, who gives a damn about the little planet anyway), but you can be damn sure they'll avenge it.
Or, Clint Barton finds a girl in the woods and finds out he's actually a fallen angel. Who would've guessed, right?
In Spite of Everything, by bananahater336; art by evian_fork [Merlin | FRM | Arthur/Merlin, Merlin/Elyan, Merlin/Gwaine, Merlin/Percy, Lance/Gwen]
- Arthur has rejected his father's way of life so that he can become his own person. With no money and few friends, he moves in with Morgana's friend Merlin, who is cheerful and sweet and attentive, and with whom Arthur easily finds himself falling in love. Merlin seems equally smitten, but seems to have his own ideas about what a relationship is and should mean, and Arthur struggles to balance wanting to be with Merlin and wanting to live his life as he has always dreamed.
The Move RPS/Wizzard
…And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead, by sashataakheru [RPS: The Move/Wizzard | FRM | Ace Kefford/Trevor Burton, Roy Wood/Rick Price, Carl Wayne/Rick Price/Roy Wood/Bev Bevan/Ace Kefford/Trevor Burton]
- As an incarnate Archangel, Azriel, the Archangel of Death, is not at all used to living a human life. The body xe's been born into is weak and struggles with the presence of the Archangel's soul. Wracked with madness, Azriel does xyr best to survive in a world xe barely understands, chasing Domspace in bondage clubs as a way of coping. Watched over by Lucifer and Rafa'el, they try to guide Azriel to where xe's meant to be, hoping the Archangel will have the courage to do what's being asked of xem.
Tameness of a Wolf, by elyss_blair [Numb3rs | FRAO | Charlie/Ian]
- Wolfshifter AU. With a newly formed pack that hasn't quite found its way, Don needs all the help he can get stopping a serial killer before he can strike again. Charlie has always been a wolf in academic in wolf's clothing stranded between a world of logic and math and one of instinct. Ian is happy to be a lone wolf, his unusual circumstances made him perfect for his solitary job and unwelcome by most alpha and packs.
When they come together to stop a rogue shifter hell-bent on destroying as many lives as possible, each will end up re-evaluating their place with pack, wolf and each other.
Lifeline, by gryvon; art by clover71 [Naruto | FRAO | Kakashi/Iruka]
- Iruka's never known a life outside of the Scarlet Lantern until enemies of Kakashi kidnap him to use as leverage against the powerful jounin. Unfortunately for them, Iruka isn't as powerless as he thinks he is.
It’s the world you have to live in, by smaragdbird [Primeval | FRM | Becker/Ethan, Ethan/OMC]
- 16 years ago Patrick Quinn and his friend Matt were stranded on the wrong side of an anomaly and were shortly separated as well afterwards. When chance brings Ethan Dobrowski back to the present he joins the ARC to wait for Danny's return, to reenact his revenge on the brother who he believes abandoned him.
Matt, having returned after being stranded in a desolate, dystopian future filled with monsters, has returned as well to prevent said future from ever happening by any means necessary.
As Ethan becomes more and more drawn to Becker he begins to question his decisions and Matt's as well but all that holds them in the ARC is a closely spun net of lies that would unravel as soon as one of them would tell the truth. But time draws near and in the face of the looming extinction on most life on earth and his personal feelings Ethan will have to make a decision.
Primary Season, by velocitygrass; art by kay_greatness [Stargate Atlantis | FRAO | John Sheppard/Rodney McKay]
- Governor John Sheppard is widower and aspiring presidential candidate. Rodney McKay is his new communications manager. With Rodney's help, John's campaign manages to close the distance to the favorite to win, Cameron Mitchell. However, with the nomination and a likely general election win within reach, John has to realize that his feelings for Rodney could be the one issue that can still stop him.
Sorry, Wrong Number, by omg_wtf_yeah; art by mella68 [Stargate Atlantis | FRAO | John Sheppard/Rodney McKay]
- When John, an IT guy, mistakenly answers a client's phone at the Dream Boys phone sex hotline, he isn't expecting the things coming out of Rodney's mouth to turn him on like they do. But since they do, maybe Rodney doesn't need to know that John doesn't technically work there if it means Rodney keeps it up.
The Sons of War, by smaragdbird [Stargate Atlantis | FRT | Evan Lorne/Radek Zelenka, David Parrish/Laura Cadman]
- It's the roaring twenties and rising painter Evan Lorne seems to have finally steady work as he meets the renowned Czech scientist Radek Zelenka on a party. But falling in love is not Evan's only problem because the society he frequents is rife with drama and sex and stained by the memories of the Great War. But the decade is drawing to an end and as everything unravels and his life is once more uncertain Evan has to make a live-changing decision.
Murder the Dawn, by ladyhadhafang; art by numberthescars [Star Wars | FRT | Obi-Wan/Satine, Anakin/Padme] Obi-Wan Kenobi is supposedly the perfect Knight. Padme Amidala is a Dark Jedi dreaming of a better galaxy. And Anakin Skywalker is the Chosen One, destined to bring balance to the Force. When their paths collide, the consequences have far-reaching effects not only for themselves, but the galaxy.
The Imperial Menace, by elizabeth_hoot; art by sweetestremedy [Star Wars | FRT | Gen; allusions to Han/Leia, Han/Luke, canonical Luke/Leia]
- The war rages on, taking Lucy, Han, Leia, and Vader from Yavin to Cloud City.
As If a Map Was Given, by an_ardent_rain; art by evian_fork [Supernatural | FRT | Gen]
- Castiel is the Righteous Man, and the angels sent down to find him are two brothers who call themselves Sam and Dean. But these two angels aren't too happy with what's going on in heaven, and instead of helping the apocalypse along, they want to stop it. Castiel has to throw away everything he thought he knew about angels and God, and discover that sometimes things aren't meant to be - that there's no order or plan.
an angel without wings, by cashay; art by seleneheart [Supernatural | FRM | Adam/Gabriel]
- When his ex-lover Gabriel shows up on Adam's doorstep claiming to be pregnant, Adam has to put aside personal feelings to help out the angel. But Adam's past is still haunting him and Gabriel has secrets of his own, will they be able to mend what is broken and create a future for themself and their baby?
Soul Bonded, by cydsa; art by xsilverdreamsx [RPF: CW | FRAO | Jensen Ackles/Jared Padalecki]
- Having an unrequited crush on the heir to the Fae throne isn't the smartest thing Jared's ever done. But when the King of the Unseelie finds a gap in wall between their worlds, Jared saves Jensen and sets off a chain reaction that ends up with Jared in the Queen's chamber in Seelie, unable to explain why he can't stop touching Jensen without passing out. And suddenly it looks like Jensen is seeing Jared in a whole new light.
angels in the architecture, by zihna; art by slowsunrise [Sherlock (BBC)/Supernatural | FRM | John Watson/Sherlock Holmes]
- John Watson is human. Humans are fragile. Breakable. Impossibly strong, too, in ways that anything that's not human can barely understand. John is human and so he is loyal. He has faith. But he has doubts, too, and courage. Anger and sorrow. Hatred, and love enough to spare.
John Watson is human. Sherlock Holmes is not.
The Three Musketeers
Common Goals: The Three Rockerteers, by eldiablito_sf & zoi_no_miko; art by speak_me_fair [Alexandre Dumas’ The Three Musketeers | FRAO | Athos/Aramis, d’Artagnan/Constance, past Athos/Milady, Porthos/Everything] The young d’Artagnan, yearning to become a rock star, joins the ranks of the world famous band, Common Goals. The band’s members, Athos, Porthos, and Aramis, are inseparable friends who most likely live by the motto "all for debauchery, and debauchery for all." But their rock’n’roll paradise is being threatened by a nefarious ex-wife and an ex-bandmate with a grudge who are doing everything in their power to bring down the band. Can these rockers pull off the most Epic Concert of All Time, and also find love along the way? Read this amazing fic to find out.
Trapped in the Village, by merryghoul; art by hollymarchosias [Torchwood | FRM | Toshiko Sato, Suzie Costello, Jack Harkness, Milton, OCs]
- Was the memory of Tosh being imprisoned in "Fragments" a truth, or was it a fabrication? In 2009, after Torchwood Three's headquarters was blown up, a draft of a report written by Tosh stated she was kidnapped by a "Milton" and imprisoned in a Welsh village for over a year. The story of how she escaped this village and eventually joined Torchwood is as astonishing as Tosh's short life and career with Torchwood.
gaze into the abyss (and survive this viper’s nest), by jadehunter; art by scandalbaby [Torchwood | FRT | Gen]
- "Everything you've ever dreaded was under your bed but told yourself couldn't be by the light of day... They're all real.” Supernatural!AU. There are no such things as aliens, but everything else is fair game. This is how it starts.
To Settle Matters, Once and for All, by scandalbaby; art by trickster88 [Doctor Who/Sherlock | FRC | Sherlock Holmes/Amelia Pond, Rory Williams/Molly Hooper, Mickey Smith/Martha Jones]
- After Amelia's brainwashed ex tries to break into 221B Baker St, Sherlock realizes that the threat to his family wasn't quite as taken care of as he thought. With the help of the Doctor and some friends he deals with the Silence once and for all.
An Introduction to the Woman, by scandalbaby; art by trickster88 [Doctor Who/Sherlock | FRC | Sherlock Holmes/Amelia Pond, Jack Harkness/Irene Adler]
- Mycroft insists on Sherlock working a case involving Irene Adler, the infamous dominatrix known as The Woman. Irene is full of surprises, but Sherlock has a few of his own, and at the end of the case there are changes in store for Irene and a surprising revelation for certain members of the Holmes family.