|Creator:||Donald P. Bellisario, Glen A. Larson|
|Date(s):||1980 - 1988|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Magnum, P.I. was a 1980s detective series that aired on CBS. It was set in Hawaii and starred Tom Selleck as Thomas Magnum, a Vietnam vet who'd set himself up as a private investigator.
- Thomas Sullivan Magnum IV
- T.C. (Theodore Calvin)
- Orville Wilbur Richard "Rick" Wright
- Jonathan Quayle Higgins III
Like Charlie on Charlie's Angels, Robin Masters' face was never shown. As the series went on, there were increasing numbers of hints that Higgins, not "Robin", is the real author and owner of the estate. In the series finale, Higgins finally admits this but then later claims to have been lying. No definitive proof is ever given in canon.
- How to Be a World Class Private Investigator (letterzine)
- I Know What You're Thinking (letterzine)
- Little Voices (letterzine)
- Robin's Nest
- When Brass Turned to Gold