Something to Love
|Title:||Something to Love|
|Editor(s):||Brenda A. & Mary Ann Bohling|
|Fandom:||Simon and Simon|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Something to Love is a gen Simon and Simon anthology of fiction. No art, no poetry.
Something to Love 1 was published in March 1988 and contains over 243 pages.
- I'll Never Forget You, Either (A.J. thought Alison was out of his life forever. But was she?)
- Tools of Measure (It seemed like a perfect match... a perfect love between A.J. and Leigh. Why, then, did it go so wrong?)
- Return to Paradise (Rick disappears on a case in Hawaii and A.J. is forced to turn to Thomas Magnum, and Jonathan Higgins for help.) (crossover with Magnum P.I.)
- other unknown content
Something to Love 2 was published in 1988 and contains 355 pages.
- Between Friends by Brenda Anders (55 pages)
- Doppleganger by Marion Hall (32 pages)
- Mother's Intuition by Linda Watson (12 pages)
- Cecilia's Journal Part Two by Linda Watson (3 pages)
- With Regards to Misters Simon & Garfunkel by Tracy (65 pages)
- The Wall by Ann Teitelbaum (4 pages)
- Double Take by Jill Thomas (48 pages)
- If This Be Love by Regenia Marracino (45 pages)
- The Scars that Won't Heal by Sarah Laker (35 pages)
- Solitaire by Marion Hall (45 pages)
- Remember Me to Harold Squire by Brenda Anders (20 pages)