|Date(s):||September 26, 1982 – August 8, 1986|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Knight Rider was an eighties television series. There were also several spin-off movies, the short lived Team Knight Rider, usually abbreviated TKR, and another sequel series in 2008.
After Police officer Michael Long was rescued by wealthy philanthropist Wilton Knight following a near-fatal shooting, he received a new identity as Michael Knight (David Hasselhoff) and joined the Foundation for Law and Government (FLAG). He and his partner KITT (the Knight Industries Two Thousand), an artificially intelligent car, travel the country fighting crime.
- Knightrider 2000 (gen)
- Knightrider 2000 - Special Edition (gen)
- The Knight Rider Painting Book
- Knightales (gen)
- Hot Knight (slash)
- The Farewell Knight (gen)
- The Endless Knight (gen)
- You'd Better WATCH OUT I'm telling you why... (with Star Trek: TOS content)
- knight_icons art and icons
- Knightrider08 Knight Rider 2008
- KnightRiderfanfic [offline] Description: both gen and slash fiction and discussion