|Publisher:||Janet Ellicott and Blue Jay Press|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
KITT is a Knight Rider anthology zine. There are at least two issues.
- Knight Memories by Janet Ellicott (At the conclusion of a successful case, Devon takes Michael out for a celebratory dinner. As they leave the restaurant, an assassin fires at Devon. Michael is able to push him aside, but loses his footing and hits his head. When he wakes up, he doesn't know where he is, and he has never heard of the Foundation or Devon. His memory comes back slowly but, before it is completely restored, he and Devon are kidnapped by terrorists. With his memory incomplete, forced to trust a KITT he really doesn't know, Michael has to help Devon escape before they are both killed.")
- Resonance by Jay Felton (How did Michael sense KITT in 'Soul Survivor'? This is one explanation.)
- All in a Knight's Work by Brenda Callagher (Michael goes undercover to find out who is harrassing some nuns and finds himself in a treasure hunt.)
KITT 2 was published in 1986 and contains 73 pages.
The editor says in an ad in Pop Stand Express #14 that "This is the first zine to be produced on 'Questor,' my new computer. Like its predecessor, however, it will be photocopied and is not a computer printout."
- SHADOW OF THF PAST by Brenda Callagher (A run-in with drug dealers leaves Michael In danger of his life, with no memory of what caused the danger. As his memory returns, Michael must learn to trust KITT and Devon again, In order to save Devon's life as well as his own.)
- GREENVALE: (Rather different from the usual action adventure story. The owner of an exclusive club, Greenvale, is encouraging his staff to sleep with the guests and blackmailing the latter with video tapes of their 'extra curricular activities.' Michael gets a job at the club, where he is the favorite with both the female and one undercover male guest who has a great deal to lose -- the Executive Director of the Foundation.)