|Type:||fan writer, fan artist, filker, fanzine publisher|
|Fandoms:||Blake's 7, Professionals, Star Trek: TNG|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Adrian Morgan is a Blake's 7 and Professionals fan writer and fan artist whose work has appeared in fanzines. He is well known for his detailed pencil work and his focus on portraits. He also composed filk music for Blake's 7 and published fanzines under the name Xenon Press with Brendan O'Cullane. By 1992, the two had a parting of the ways and their zines were published by Ann Wortham and then later by Bill Hupe.
- Songs of the Seven, Blake's 7 filk
- The Plain Man's Guide to Alien Invasions, a Blake's 7 fan club zine
- Professionals Calendar - two calendars (1991 & 1992) featuring his slash art
cover of Blake, Rabble and Roll #2, Blake's 7
cover of Blake's Doubles #3, Afterworld, Blake's 7. Another departure from the standard headshot, with multiple figures.
front cover of Different Destinies showing Avon and Blake kissing.
back cover of Different Destinies mirrors the front cover, switching out Vila for Blake.
front cover of Survival. An example of a female portrait, Dr Beverly Crusher from Star Trek: TNG.
portrait of Doyle titled: "Older, Not Wiser". Note the fine detailed pencil work on the hair (click to see more detail).
- More On B7 Zines post to rec.arts.tv.uk on April 16, 1992: "Adrian Morgan and Brendan O'Cullane had a parting of ways, and each claimed the other had the money and list of who had paid for the zines. A lot of fans, myself included, lost money to these two. Ann Wortham now publishes Destiny and Different Destinies.".
- See 1993 Virgule-L Fan Fiction Survey.