Peggy Carter/Angie Martinelli
|Pairing:||Peggy Carter/Angie Martinelli|
|Gender category:||femslash, F/F|
|Fandom:||Agent Carter (Marvel Cinematic Universe)|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
The femslash community found some interest in the Cartinelli ship after the initial two-episode premiere of Agent Carter. This was largely due to Peggy's decision to move in down the hall from Angie after Edwin Jarvis encouraged her to make connections with people she cared about. The final episode of season one of Agent Carter ends with Peggy and Angie moving into a penthouse together - many fans of the pairing take this as they're now married.
The first fic featuring the couple appeared the night of the premiere, January 6, 2015.
The pairing gained a great deal of steam by the third episode, which ended with Peggy returning to apologize to Angie as the song "Someone to Watch Over Me" played.
- The Stardust Series by chilly_flame
- The Wonder Years of the Greatest Generation by romanimp
- frontlines, heartlines by toboldlywrite
- Fast Cars and Slow Jazz by maggiemerc
- Living Arrangements by Netgirl_y2k
- Griffith House Rules by The Stephanois
- Agents and Ministers of Grace by writerstealth
- Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by DiNovia
romanimp - "quick Cartinelli painting — Peggy throwing around those dangerous seduction eyes. We really need to speak to her about that. People could get injured."
Archives & Fannish Links
- Vintage Girlfriends
- Fuck Yeah Angie and Peggy
- Cartinelli Headcanons
- CARTINELLI LIVES 2k16
- Cartinelli Archive