|See also:||Steve Rogers, Shrinkyclinks|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Skinny!Steve is a popular name, or tag, for any fanworks that deal with pre-serum Steve Rogers in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Skinny!Steve can refer to Steve when he grew up before he received the Supersoldier serum, it can refer to de-serumed!Steve, or to an AU in which Steve never received the serum. In Captain America: The First Avenger Skinny Steve was played by a digitally shrunk Chris Evans and by Leander Deeny for full-body shots.
Meta about Skinny!Steve's Health
- A Prisoner Of Your Own Body: Pre-Serum Steve Rogers by meta-buck.
- Pre-Serum Steve's Medical Forms by melannen
- Chronically Ill Steve Rogers by historicallyaccuratesteve
- Decoys by littlerhymes. The serum makes Steve stronger, but not bigger. Instead of a superhero, he becomes a spy.
- an act of easy mercy by magdaliny. De-Serumed Steve Rogers.
- What's Left Behind by Niitza. The thing was, after waking up in that new century, that strange future where nothing and no one was the same, not even himself, it had never occurred to Steve to wonder again if the effects of the serum were permanent.
- Turn Back the Clock by Bluandorange. Shrinkyclinks.
- if the bad times are coming let 'em come by suzukiblu. “I think I’m gonna have to hurt some people,” Steve Rogers says, voice tight with rage. The asset assumes that will be him, then laughs at himself for the thought. He’s not people. Time-travel Shrinkyclinks.