|Personal Fanfiction Website|
|Dates:||1999 or before or before - 12 June 2009 (Wayback links)|
|Fandom:||Angel, Avatar: The Last Airbender, DC Universe, Death Note, Gundam Wing, Harry Potter, Lord Of The Rings, Man From U.N.C.L.E., Real Person Slash, Smallville, Star Wars: TPM, Transformers, Miscellaneous|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Keelywolfe's Fanfiction (or Keelywolfe's Fanfiction Shoppe) is Keelywolfe's slash fanfiction site. It was originally hosted by Dencities and then moved to RavenD's server. Design and artistic content are by Analise.
Keely is another of those authors I discovered in my Phantom Menace days. She's since found other fandoms, including Gundam Wing, but it is her Harry Potter stuff that I truly enjoy.
Strawberry Fields -- (Angel/Doyle) -- Slightly AU, set after Bachelor Party but without Doyle having had his vision about Buffy. Doyle is only a Messenger, but the Powers That Be have a slightly different task in mind for him now. NC-17
Storyteller -- (Angel/Other, Angel/Spike) -- Angel's point of view as he tells a little story. NC-17 (warnings: incest)
Only the Color Blue -- (Angel/Doyle) -- Restless nights come and go, but vampires are forever. NC-17
Avatar: The Last Airbender
While All the Little Children Sleep -- (Robin/Superboy aka Tim/Kon) -- Kon asks a question and Robin's answer just sucks. Spoilers for #7. Because none of MY games of truth or dare ever ended that innocently. PG-13
Pleading the Fifth -- (Robin/Impulse/Superboy...er, sort of.) -- Superman mentioned in Young Justice #6 that there were 'visual logs' kept of their old JLA headquarters and it just made me think, who would be the most likely person....uh huh. Hey, I was bored. So shoot me. *G* R
With My Poor Patched Vision I Have Taught -- (Dick/Tim) -- Dick has never had the capacity to just watch when family is involved. NC-17
A Fusion of Style -- (Dick/Tim) -- Tim goes clothes shopping with Dick. God help us all. NC-17 16k
Green Arrows and Green Lanterns
My Existential Angst -- (Kyle/Ollie; Green Lantern IV/Green Arrow I ) -- Ollie is tired of seeing things in other people's eyes. Set during Identity Crisis. NC-17 13k
Six Days, Seven Nights -- (Kyle/Connor; Green Lantern IV/Green Arrow II) -- Someone's been sleeping in my bed, and ohh, he might be just right. Maybe. Let's set this after 'Rebirth'. NC-17 107k
Which is Not Freely Given -- (Kyle/Connor; Green Lantern IV/Green Arrow II) -- Just out of the hospital after being shot, Connor is only interested in a nap. Until...NC-17 65k
What It's Not -- (Kyle/Connor; Green Lantern IV/Green Arrow II) -- Is Connor is father's son? NC-17 4k
Lies of Omission -- (Kyle/Connor; Green Lantern IV/Green Arrow II) -- It's not really a lie if you don't say a word. NC-17 3k
Leading a Charmed Life -- (Prince Charming/Boy Blue) -- Set during issue #10, because not only is Prince Charming...weirdly...in charge, but if there was only one guest room on the farm before, I couldn't help but wonder where everyone was sleeping. NC-17 12k
The Door Series:
- Closed Door -- (Raito x L) -- This strays a bit from the manga canon for the purposes of, well, sex, come on what did you think? *G* I don't think I can summarize it well without it being a spoiler. So, yeah. NC-17
- When One Door Closes -- (Raito x L) -- Sequel to Closed Door. Spoilers Through Book 22; NC-17
- Behind Door Number Two -- (Raito x L) -- Sequel to above. Spoilers Through Book 31; NC-17
- Through A Revolving Door -- (Raito x L) --. Fourth in the 'Door' series. Set during book 37; NC-17
For What It's Worth -- (Raito + L) -- Short Raito POV. Warnings: Dark PG
Allowing For Common Sense -- (L x Raito) -- It would be improper to call it anything like an addiction, but L is well aware that he has a certain craving for sweet things. Spoilers Through Book 37; NC-17
37 Stories. Includes the series': Interludes, From a Goodnight Kiss, Lover's Quarrels, Being Duo Maxwell, Gundam Wing #500.
Tenets of Fear -- (2x1) -- Ok, really PWP here. So PWP in fact, I can't even summarize it very well. NC-17
Balancing Act -- (3x4) -- A sweet little get-together fic for Quatre and Trowa. Rated R
Fool Me Once -- (4x3) -- A dark little story in which Trowa discovers that Quatre does has another side to him. NC-17
The Games We Play -- (2+1) -- Relena needs a bodyguard for the day, and Duo needs some Ritalin. PG
Dim Lights -- (No Pairing) -- Set several years after Endless Waltz. If I say any more, I'll ruin it. The faint of heart may want to check the warnings. Rated R
Insomnia -- (1+2) -- Late at night, Heero ponders reality, Duo, and whatever else pops into his little mind. Heero's POV. PG
Cuts Deeper Than... -- (1+2) -- Duo has to do it, but it doesn't mean Heero has to like it. NC-17
Dreams of Yellowed Bone -- (2x3) -- You see many strange things with a fever. NC-17
Saltwater -- (1x2) -- Letters and things. PG
Confessions -- (1x2) -- Just admit it. NC-17
Old Habits -- (1x2) -- Duo left this part of his life behind years ago, but some habits are hard to break. BDSM warning. NC-17
An Understanding -- (1x2) -- Just a little ficlet in which Heero contemplates his relationship with Duo. NC-17
Different Degrees of Maybe -- (2x4) -- Quatre and Duo are having a camp-out and contemplate the different ways of things. PG-13
From A Goodnight Kiss. Threesome. Series has an overall rating of NC-17
- In Close Quarters -- (2+5) -- Set after Endless Waltz, under the assumption that the G-boys are working for the Preventer's, Wufei and Duo are stuck together in...interesting circumstances.
- Too Close For Comfort -- (5x2) -- Wufei and Duo are still stuck together in quarantine with things getting a little too intense for Wufei's comfort.
- Sharing Toys -- (1x5x2) -- The saga continues with the introduction of a new player.
- Virtually Reality -- (1x5) -- The fourth in the series that I can't seem to stop writing.
- Boys Who Wear Glasses -- (5x2) -- Boys don't make passes at boys who wear glasses....or do they?
- Listening Devices -- (2x1x5) -- Sixth story, yadda yadda yadda.
- The Best Part of Waking Up -- (5x2x1) -- Seventh in a series.
- Second Verse, Same as the First -- (5x2x1) -- Eighth in a series.
- No Substitute For Talent -- (5x2x1) -- Ninth in a series.
- Another Man's Treasure -- (5x2x1) -- And number ten. NEW
- Literally -- (1x2) -- Heero and Duo are having a bit of a spat.
- Apology -- (1x2) -- The battle continues.
Being Duo Maxwell. Set in Duo's POV, these stories go through the series and provide a little 'behind the scenes' action. 1x2, Various. Overall NC-17 rating.
- Making it Better -- Set just within Episode 4, which you will recall had Heero and Duo being oh, so friendly to each other after their little hospital break out.
- I'm an Idiot for You -- Set just after Episode 5, which you may recall had Duo and Heero battling it out, although it ended a bit different than Duo had planned on...
- Overture -- Set during Episode 7, in which Heero does his most incredible feat yet. He says Duo's name...
- Duo's Letter -- A companion piece to Overture. Written at the request of the lovely Rose.
- When You're Strange -- Set during Episode 9, after a certain two guys finish a basketball game.
- Clair de Lune -- Set at the very end of Episode 10, after Heero, well, you know, and into Episode 11 where Duo and Quatre are hanging out.
- Time to Feel Good -- Set at the very end of Episode 15 and into Episode 16, just before Quatre and Duo head out for space.
- Someone Saved My Life Tonight -- Set at the end of Episode 19 and into Episode 20, just before Duo gets rescued at the OZ prison.
- Amazing Grace -- Set in the middle of Episode 20, just after you-know-what happened to Deathscythe.
- Closing In -- Set at the end of Episode 23, just as Duo gets tossed into the cell with Heero and Wufei.
Gundam Wing #500
- Challenge #1: Cold
- Challenge #37: My Turn
9 Stories. Includes A Lacking of Foresight. Harry/Ron and Other.
A Lacking of Foresight -- (Harry/Ron, Various) -- Set five years after the gang has left Hogwarts, Harry is back teaching when an old friend stops in. NC-17 *Complete*
Do Wizards Dream of Magical Sheep? -- (Sirius/Remus) -- Set during HBP. Dead is dead, unless you're a wizard. Then things can get...complicated. NC-17
In the Company of Friends -- (Harry/Ron) -- Eh, heck, I don't know. Harry has a nightmare and learns that sometimes friends can be a lot more than just friends. PG
The Little Things You Miss -- (Harry/Ron) -- A sequel 'In the Company of Friends.' Set at the end of book four, before Harry and the gang go home for summer break. PG-13
The Art of Fucking -- (Harry/Ron) -- A lazy afternoon at Ron's house, in which Ron and Harry discuss certain....things. NC-17
Eclipsed -- (Harry/Ron) -- Ron's POV as he considers his friendship with Harry. R
The Nature of Instinct -- (Remus/Sirius) -- Set just after the fourth book, Dumbledore told Sirius to go and warn the old crowd, one of whom is Remus Lupin. So where has Lupin been all this time? NC-17
The Subtleties of Loneliness -- (Remus/Snape) -- Occurs after Book 3, as we again explore Lupin's conspicuous absence in GoF.
Nothing but Trouble -- (Snape/Percy) -- Just a little POV from our favorite, (or not so favorite) Potions teacher.
Lord of the Rings
30 Stories. Includes Legolas/Gimli, Legolas/Aragorn, Aragon/Boromir, The Kink-ficlet series, Merry/Pippin and more.
Untying Knots -- Set whilst the Fellowship is in Lothlórien. G
A Gift -- Legolas' POV. PG
Scent of a Dwarf -- Legolas ponders things in the night. R
Pipe Weed -- written for a 'dirty talk' challenge. NC-17
Ease of Use -- Aragorn and Legolas have a talk. PG
Bandage -- -- Set after Moria, in which Legolas and Aragorn have a discussion regarding... er...healing techniques. NC-17
The River Series
A Pleasant Beginning -- Warnings for underage. Estel says goodbye to his foster brothers, and to someone else. PG
At the Bend of the River -- Warnings for underage. The warriors return. NC-17
Snowfall -- Written for the Snowsex challenge. NC-17
White Poppies -- Would you change who you are? NC-17
The 'kink ficlet' series:
Leather -- Aragorn has a bit of a fetish.
Perversion -- Boromir is getting a fetish too.
Surrender -- And on.
Voyeur -- Elves have very good hearing.
Force -- It's interesting what you will allow from the right person.
Silence -- A lesson to learn.
Lyrical -- Written on request, this kink is fisting, so be warned.
Possession -- Even more kinkiness.
Crimson -- Who can resist such a lovely canvas? Warning: bloodplay
Gleam -- The fall of pride is the color of metal.
Triumph -- Aragorn got what he wanted in Gleam. Now it's Boromir's turn.
Intrusion -- Not every night, but close enough.
Watch -- Just once.
Thoughtful -- Implications of Gimli/Legolas in this one.
Ownership -- Who owns who?
The Sweet Purity of Apples -- Eh, we've all had that younger tagalong following us around at least once in our lives, haven't we? Set far before LOTR, Pippin and Merry aren't quite best friends yet. PG
The Indecencies of Youth -- Merry knows they shouldn't do it, but Pippin has his own opinions on the matter. PG
My Place Forsaken -- (Aragorn as Thorongil/Denethor, ) -- The day before leaving for Umbar, Aragorn is readying himself for the coming battle, only to discover that not everyone is eager for his safe return. NC-17
In Bitter Darkness -- (Boromir/Faramir) -- Though the hour was late and his room was dark, he could not sleep. Instead, he stared into the blackness and waited in silence. With expectation, there could be no sleep. NC-17
Less Than Memory -- (Boromir/Faramir. Hints of Boromir/Aragorn and Aragorn/Faramir) -- His brother's face is blurred around the edges of remembrance; details captured and held only by love, not the truth he wishes still remained. NC-17
Man From U.N.C.L.E.
Eternity in an Hour -- (Napoleon/Illya) -- There was a flavor to jealousy, a chemical reaction on the back of the tongue that was as unpleasant as biting into foil... NC-17
The Metamorphosis of Sexually Explicit Paper Cranes -- (Napoleon/Illya) -- Paper cranes and sex. Dedicated to Sithdragn, the evil one who pimped me into MfU to begin with. NC-17
Mulch Ado About Illya -- (Napoleon/Illya) -- Written for Barbana's birthday. NC-17
Call Me Sweetheart -- (Napoleon/Illya) -- Budget cuts and the troubles they cause. NC-17
Practice Makes Perfect -- (Napoleon/Illya) -- Partners need to make sure they keep up with their training. R
The Measure of Silence -- (Napoleon/Illya) -- A short fictlet concerning Illya and Napoleon's relationship. R
silent mahogany and blues -- (Napoleon/Illya) -- Even in a cemetery, there was never silence. PG
Frozen -- (Napoleon/Illya) -- The Napoleon Curse strikes again. NC-17
Tell Me No Lies -- (Napoleon/Illya) -- Coffee, conversation, and please, please, don't tell me lies. NC-17
A Week of Sundays -- Seven Sundays that should have happened. NC-17
Coveting Luxury -- This is the ficlet for mrlnpndrgn. I was apparently in a weird mood and this is what happened. ;) NC-17
Presents -- Written for Sithdragn's birthday. NC-17
Shelved -- Written for the Illya's past challenge. PG
Picture Window -- Written for this challenge here. PG
Kaleidoscope -- Written for the 'red' challenge. NC-17
Bitter Snow -- Written for the 'red' challenge. R
The Wall -- Written for the muncle #6 challenge here. PG
In Stitches -- For the 'Black' challenge on muncle. So I'm a freak, so sue me. *G* NC-17
Beggars Would Ride -- Written for Challenge #21 on muncle -- Write the boys in their middle age, au, whatever. PG
Letting Go series: (David M./Robert V.) Overall rating NC-17.
- Just Friends
- Missing Pieces
- The Origin of Storms
Chivalry -- (David M./Robert V.) -- based off a photo I saw of fans attacking David and Robert fighting them off. Hey, it was cuuute. ^_^ NC-17
Mags -- (David M./Robert V.) -- based off another photo shoot, I'll link to them if I can find them. *G*
Real Person Slash
The Lair of the Evil Bitches. 50+ stories, written under the name Vivi. Includes the Shut Up Series and the Drinking Games series.
8 Stories. Includes Clark/Lex, the Ray Bradbury Challenge fics and Cliches.
You Don't Bring Me Flowers Anymore -- (Clark/Lex) -- A conversation between Clark and Lex about...well, nothing much, really. PG
Earthbound -- (Clark/Lex) -- Lex takes a trip down memory lane and tries to exorcise a few demons. NC-17
Just a Kiss -- (Clark/Lex) -- In which we deal with Clark's age, Lex's exile, and whether or not there is such a thing as a super kiss. NC-17
Something Wicked This Way Comes -- (Clark/Lex) -- A little humor, a little sex, for the sake of a bad pun. NC-17
The Day It Rained Forever -- -- Set a couple years into the future, at a funeral where even the weather has a say in things. NC-17
Cliché #89 - (Clark/Lex) - Hurt Leads to Comfort Leads to Sex. PG
Cliché #128 - (Clark/Lex) - Guys always fall asleep after sex. R
The Dorothy Option -- (Jonathon Kent/ Lionel Luthor) -- Yet another exploration of why Jonathon Kent isn't too fond of Lionel Luthor. R
Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
45 Stories. Includes novel-length, series, short-stories and PWPs.
Resisting Temptations -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan. NC-17 ) -- A little prank that Obi-Wan pulls on his master has unexpected consequences. 9/99
In Defense of Things Beautiful -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan. NC-17 ) -- Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan must deal with the consequences of a mission gone awry. 6/99
Though Night Shall Fall -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan. NC-17) -- Set four years after TPM, a Jedi has fallen to the dark side. A combination of story and POV of the events. WARNINGS: Very dark and very angsty! Here there be draigons, beware. 3/00 (Also available at the T.O.T.O.: The Obi-Wan Torture Oasis, with a lovely picture.)
The 'Possessive' Series:
- Terms of Ownership -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan, NC-17) -- .Qui-Gon is dealing with emotions that he doesn't know how to handle. 1/00
- Marks of Permanence -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan, NC-17) -- This story is a sequel to Terms of Ownership. Qui-Gon again has to deal with his possessive feelings towards his Padawan. 2/00
The 'Rapunzel' Series:
- The Rapunzel Syndrome -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan. PG-13) -- A little PWP in which Obi-Wan gets to play with Qui-Gon's hair. 5/99
- Letting Down Your Hair -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan. NC-17 ) -- A Sequel to 'Rapunzel'. 6/99
The 'Story' Series:
- Story's End -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan, PG ) -- Two Jedi, an accident and a few stories. 9/99
- Whispers -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan, R) -- Sequel to Story's End, this is a little ghost story that was written for Halloween. 10/99
- Sacred Flames Within -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan. NC-17) -- Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan are witnesses in the Midsummer Rite on Alderaan. 6/99
- Embers Burning -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan.NC-17) -- Sequel to 'Sacred Flames Within'. 8/99
The 'Silence' Series:
- To Remain Silent -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan. NC-17 ) -- Qui-Gon's thoughts as he is lying awake one night. 6/99
- Shades of Silence -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan. NC-17 ) -- Sequel to 'Remain', this time from Obi-Wan's perspective. 6/99
The 'Nameless' Series:
- The Nameless Story AKA A Matter of Consequence and Quailla Juice -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan. NC-17) 7/99
- Shattered -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan. NC-17) -- Set after "The Nameless Story ", in this much more serious sequel Qui-Gon questions the wisdom of he and Obi-Wan's relationship. 7/99
- An Invasion of Privacy -- (NC-17) -- Oh, no you don't, you're going to have to read this sucker to find out. I won't spoil the surprise. 9/99
- A Wicked Intention -- (NC-17) -- A sequel to ‘An Invasion of Privacy' 9/99
- Lessons Learned -- (NC-17) -- Third in the series that began with "An Invasion of Privacy," and continued in 'A Wicked Intention'. 10/99
- Moments of Clarity -- (R) -- Fourth in the series. 10/99
- Shifting Perceptions -- (NC-17) -- Fifth in the series. 7/00.
Additional Chapter written by guest writer Ruth Gifford:
- A Wicked Padawan -- (NC-17) -- by Ruth Gifford A mirror to A Wicked Intention, from Obi-Wan's POV.
From the Journal of...' clips
- Sacrifice to the Dark -- (Q/O. NC-17) -- by Keelywolfe and Lapis Lazuli. Qui-Gon finds an entry in Obi-Wan's erotic diary a bit disturbing. 3/00
- Mementos Like Jewels -- (Q/O. NC-17) -- An excerpt from Obi-Wan journal. 4/00
Lost and Found -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan. G) -- Obi-Wan's thoughts on Qui-Gon Post-TPM. 6/99
A Thought of You -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan. PG ) -- Set after TPM, Obi-Wan returns to Bandomeer. 6/99
A Change of Place -- (NC-17 ) -- To put a category or summary on this spoils the story, so you'll have to read it. 7/99
The Waiting Game -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan, PG) -- A short POV piece for Obi-Wan set after TPM. 10/99
A Knight's Tale -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan. PG-13) -- A familiar story told in a different way. 11/99
The Pulse of Drums -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan. NC-17) -- During a treaty negotiation, the Jedi attend the Festival of Light. 12/99
Circles -- (NC-17) -- Also available at T.O.T.O.: The Obi-Wan Torture Oasis :Obi Wan seeks something his master cannot give him in the arms of another. 3/00
Appearances -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan. NC-17) -- Qui-Gon thinks of things that he can't change. 1/00
Glory Glory Hole-elujah -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan. NC-17) -- A cultural ritual takes an unexpected turn when Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon find themselves on opposite sides of a hole in the wall. Co-written with Lilith Sedai and originally posted on m_a under the pseudonym "Dr. Gonzo." (Gee, I'm coming out of the closet, so to speak....who would've thought? ;)
Priceless -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan. R) -- Set after TPM, follows canon. Only a few moments of Obi-Wan's thoughts. 10/00
Shambles -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan, PG) -- A ficlet based on this quote: ‘My life is a shambles...I need pie.
Brief -- (Q/O, NC-17) -- Just like the title. A ficlet.
On the Edge of Darkness -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan, NC-17) -- Set during the movie, a little interlude which somehow didn't make the final cut (In my opinion). 5/99
Hearts and Spades -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan. NC-17 ) -- An innocent little game gets out of hand. 6/99
Touched -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan. NC-17) -- An answer to the first line challenge, 'Two Jedi walk into a bar.' 8/99
Waking Sleeping Beauty -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan. NC-17) -- There are some things that you are never too tired to do. 10/99
Physical Therapy -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan. NC-17) -- A little accident leads to ..umm..therapy? 10/99
The Scientific Method: A Smutlet --- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan. NC-17) -- The boys get to play lab rats. 11/99
With One Word: A Smutlet -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan, NC-17) -- Pure smut folks, I didn't even give it a thin veneer of a plot. 11/99
It's All Keelywolfe's Fault -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan, NC-17) -- A collaboration done by myself, Mac, and Krychick while we were on IRC. Just a cute little smutlet. 2/00
The Hunted -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan, NC-17) -- Uh, stuff happens in the forest. And some more stuff. And some smut. Just read it! :) 2/00
All Tied Up and No Place to Go -- (Q/O, NC-17) -- Obi-Wan doesn't think Qui-Gon listens enough, so he does a little something to change that. A little fic that I wrote to celebrate my 25th birthday....yikes, I'm getting old. ;) 10/00
Tread Softly -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan, NC-17) -- One year after the events in Naboo, Obi-Wan must return to fulfill a promise to his master.
Finding Balance -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan, NC-17) -- It's been five years since Obi-Wan was Knighted, and Qui-Gon is seeing him again for the first time. What, I wonder, might an old master and an ex-padawan do?
Simple Questions -- (Q/O, NC-17) -- Ask a simple question....
When You Touched Me -- (Q/O, NC-17) -- What is there to be afraid of in the dark?
In the Closet: A Smutlet -- (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan, NC-17) -- Obi-Wan gets a little more out of prying into his master's life than he meant to.
These Walls Between Us -- (Q/O, NC-17) -- Written for the MMOM challenge (Merry Month of Masturbation). Waiting in a prison cell, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan find a way to pass the time.
Solitude -- (Q/O, PG-13) -- Qui-Gon returns to Melinda/Daan.
Within This Lonely Space -- (Q/O, NC-17)-- This fic was originally in the Beginnings zine.
The Storm Chronicles:
- Any Port in a Storm -- (Xanatos/Obi-Wan, NC-17) -- A bit of a problem with the weather in the middle of a training exercise lands Obi-Wan into trouble.
- At the First Sign of Rain -- (Xanatos/Obi-Wan, NC-17) -- Set one year after 'Any Port in a Storm'. Obi-Wan and Xanatos meet again under...unusual...circumstances.
10+ Stories. Includes Sam/Bumblebee, Sideswipe/Sunstreaker and The Human Series.
The Human Series (Bumblebee/Sam, Multiple) Overall Rating NC-17
- Forms of Life
- Too Human
- Experiments in Human Nature
- Public Education
- Knee-Jerk Reaction
- Nervous System Hypothesis
- Different Applications of Moral Support
- This Body Electric
- The Unconscious Mind
- Subliminal Messages
- Greeks Bearing Gifts
- In a Dark Ruby Stain
- Interruptions in the Key of C
- Half to Rise, Half to Fall
- Attention Getting Device - An AU of the Human Series
Metal - snippet
13th Warrior Trickster -- (Herger/Ahmed, NC-17) -Fuðflogi!! Co-Written by Kirby Crow
Brimstone Abridged -- (Lucifer/Ezekiel, NC-17) -- Sort of a Crossover with Sandman, simply because I rather like the idea of Lucifer giving it all up.
Final Fantasy VIII Petal -- (Laguna/Squall, NC-17) -- Set near the end of the game, before the Final Battle. Conversations -- (Laguna/Squall, NC-17) -- Sequel to the above.
Forever Knight Lover Mine -- (Lacroix/M. NC-17) -- A young man meets a stranger on the subway. Know This -- One of LaCroix's Nightcrawler monologues. A Touch of Love -- Sequel to Know This
Labyrinth Reflections --(Rated PG-13) -- Seven years after the events in The Labyrinth, Sara is still trying to get on with her life.
Lost Boys Blood Kin -- (Michael/Sam, Rated R) -- Set after the end of the movie. Michael's POV.
Nightrunner A Fool's Errand --(Alec/oh, it's a surprise ^_~, NC-17) -- Set about in the middle of the second book, Alec pays another visit to the Street of Lights.
Original The Listener's Power -- (Original Pairing, R) -- Okay, this story is a bit odd, and my few visitors have the dubious pleasure of probably being the only people who will see it. Enjoy.
The Sandman A Draught of Cool Water -- (Lucifer/Morpheus, PG) -- In the comic, Morpheus imprisons an old lover of his in Hell for spurning him. It would only be polite to stop and chat with the ruler of Hell before he leaves, wouldn't it?
The Sentinel Sugar -- (Jim/Blair, NC-17) -- Written for a BIC challenge, that I shall not mention until the end of the story so it isn't ruined. ^_^
Trigun In Sickness... -- (Wolfwood/Vash, PG-13) -- Heck, I don't know. A little tender, loving care, or at least as tender and loving as Vash and Wolfwood can get.
Velvet Goldmine To Remember Me By--(Curt Wild/Arthur, NC-17) -- Set just after the movie ends. Shine -- (Curt Wild/Arthur, ) -- A ficlet written for Kimberlite. NC-17
- Keelywolfe's Fan Fiction Page, via Wayback:28 May 2001. (Accessed 29 May 2012)
- Keelywolfe's Fan Fiction Page, via Wayback: 20 September 2001. (Accessed 29 May 2012)
- Keelywolfe's Fanfiction Shoppe, via Wayback: 15 July 2004. (Accessed 29 May 2012)
- chelle. Chelle's Nightstand: Recs. (Accessed 12 May 2016)