The Obi-Wan Torture Oasis
|Name:||The Obi-Wan Torture Oasis|
|Date(s):||1999(?) - 2006|
|Archivist:||Analise and Kirby Crow|
|Fandom:||Star Wars: The Phantom Menace|
|URL:||T.O.T.O. (via Wayback)|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
The Obi-Wan Torture Oasis was a Star Wars TPM archive for Obi-Wan-centric hurt/comfort fanfiction. T.O.T.O. featured some of the best stories in the fandom and looked very pretty with its fanfiction covers by analise.
A quote on the main page explained what it was all about:
- "There is something so wonderfully demoralizing about sodomy; takes all the fight out of a man, to be conquered from within." (from Zen&nancy's "Little Earthquakes")
- It's more than a kink, it's a biological imperative. We Ladies of Slash must hurt young Obi-Wan Kenobi. Hurt him bad. Hence this site, and you know the rest. We're not too inclined these days to wonder just *why* we enjoy Obi-Wan (or Mulder or Bashir or Blair or a host of other icons) displayed in such a visceral state. At least, we wonder no more so than men who question why they enjoy lesbian porn flicks. Just relax and enjoy the rollercoaster.
- by Destina Fortunato
- Obi-Wan is captured by slavers and Qui-Gon risks everything to get him back.
- by analise
- Obi Wan is kidnapped and Qui Gon stretches the boundaries of both his duty and his discipline to find him in the midst of a diplomatic crisis.
- by Kirby Crow
- Obi-Wan deals very badly with being replaced by Anakin. Please read the warnings.
- by Keelywolfe
- Obi Wan seeks something his master cannot give him in the arms of another.
- by DBKate
- Stranded on a desert world, Obi-Wan makes a dark discovery.
- by Kass & Kate
- A disobedient padawan learns a lesson from his Master.
- by Mac
- Obi-Wan is poisoned by Xanatos and his clock is ticking.
- by Llamajoy
- Obi-Wan must deal with many kinds of fear. Set in pre-TPM to post-Jedi.
- by Kirby Crow & analise
- Young Obi Wan Kenobi is forced to relive a horrific experience when someone begins killing Padawans in the Jedi Temple, and not even his Master can save him.
- by Lilith Sedai
- Obi-Wan neglects to pay careful attention to a briefing, agrees to accept an unusual mission assignment, and lets himself and Qui-Gon in for more trouble than either of them bargained for.
- by Kirby Crow & Lilith Sedai
- AU - Sith Lord Qui-Gon Jinn captures a young Jedi Knight we all know.
- by Amari
- Set during and after the second trip to Naboo, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon each struggle to come to terms with what the future holds.
- by rushlight
- Obi-Wan goes undercover as a sex slave in order to find a governor's missing son.
- by HiperBunny and MrsHamill
- Qui-Gon gently turns Obi-Wan down. Obi-Wan fails to turn down a rather nice substitute.
- by Kirby Crow and analise
- By the time Master Qui-Gon is sent to investigate Knight Kenobi's suspicious activities on the mining moon of Ramos V, he and his former Padawan have been estranged for 4 years. When they finally meet again, Qui-Gon discovers Obi-Wan has a new life, a new home, and a new love...
- by Keelywolfe
- Set four years after TPM, a Jedi has fallen to the dark side. A combination of story and POV of the events.
- by Destina Fortunata
- A change in Qui-Gon's relationship with Obi-Wan results in dangerous fallout.
- by Anne Carr and Emrin Alexander
- When Obi-Wan is severely injured, Qui-Gon goes through his former apprentice's collection of rocks and discovers that he may not know him as well as he thought.
- by Rushlight
- Some temptations just cannot be resisted...
- by Kirby Crow
- Obi-Wan has escaped from the Sith, but will he ever be free?
- I hate linkrot, see comments, 15 September 2006. (Accessed 07 January 2011)