|Fandoms:||Blake's 7, Stargate SG-1|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Her works are adult, both het and slash, and include fanfiction and filks. Many focus on the Blake/Avon relationship, but she also writes Blake/Jenna, Avon/Vila as well as many rarer pairings and threesomes. More recently she has also written for Stargate SG-1.
Her works were mainly published in printzines, including the Dark Fantasies, Diverse Doings, Fire and Ice, Forbidden Star, No Holds Barred, Resistance, Southern Comfort, Straight Blake's and Tales from Space City zine series, as well as Evasive Maneuvers, Liberator Fantasies, Rebel Desires and Risk, among others.
Some of her work is currently available online at the Hermit Library.
- The Ballad of Reading Gaol -- angst-ridden post-Gauda Prime (1995)
- White Mutiny -- Avon/Blake (1997)
- In Copenhagen Harbour -- dark alternate universe (1997)
- "My Favorite Things" filk (published in Dark Fantasies 6); winner of STIFfie award 1999 (1999)
- Unspoken Conversation (link) -- short story on the Avon/Blake/Jenna triangle. Sarah Thompson writes: Very nicely written, with effective use of the difficult Avon POV. (1999)
- Touching Life. PGP. The most highly reader-rated story at the Hermit Library (2000)