|Alias(es):||Wickedwords, Alys Sanders, Alys, rache|
|Type:||Vidder, Author, Meta Fan|
|URL:||http://mediafans.org/rachael/ fiction site (Rachael Sabotini's House O'Fanfic)|
http://bamvidvault.ning.com/profile/RachaelSabotini streaming video site
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
She is a former administrator of the ROG-L mailing list.
Rachael Sabotini contributes to Fanlore as user:wickedwords.
- Team Angst McShep Match Interview with Rachael Sabotini (2007)
- a February 2009 interview for National Public Radio's All Things Considered segment on vidding: Vidders Talk Back To Their Pop-Culture Muses by Neda Ulaby (2009)
- Fan Fiction Oral History Project with Rachael Sabotini (2012)
- Media Fandom Oral History Project Interview with Rachael Sabotini (2015)
In 2007, she wrote: "My pseud 'Rachael Sabotini' is a riff off of Raphael Sabatini, the author of Scarmouche, Captain Blood, and many other swashbuckling novels, and my lj name 'WickedWords' is both a book about Curses, Insults, Put-Downs, and Other Formerly Unprintable Terms and a line of erotica novels I'll leave you to guess which one I pulled off the shelf when I was trying to figure out a name for my lj. Both names seem too long for email, so I usually go by rache." 
In 2000, she was the winner of a Citizens Against Bad Slash Tongue-in-Cheek Award: "I present this award to Rachael Sabotini, one of my favorite Sentinel writers, who also wins the award for the person who has her name mispelled  the most." 
- The Fannish Potlatch
- You Big Bully!
- The Genealogy of Vidding, aka the three great houses of vidding
- Three-Point Characterization, or No, We Really Aren't All Watching the Same Show
Notable Vids with the Media Cannibals
- Detachable Penis (The Professionals)
- Hippie Boy (The Sentinel)
- The Man Song (The Sentinel)
- Same Thing In Reverse (The Sentinel)
- Hair (Multimedia)
Notable Vids with Clucking Belles
Notable Zine Stories
- Breathing Sorrows by Megan Kent and Rachael Sabotini, published in Futures Without End issue #1 (Highlander) Winner Best Novella Stiffie awards 1998
- Diplomacy in Waltz Tempo by Rachael Sabotini in Surfacing (Stargate: Atlantis)
- "Arch" in To Boldly Go... #1 in 1989 was her first story
- Empire of the Senses as Alys published in Beguiled (The Professionals) 1991. An excerpt from this story was originally published in Cold Fish and Stale Chips #4
- Fish Out of Water as Alys Sanders published in The Hols of CI5 (The Professionals) 1991
- Zippity-Do-Dah Affair as Alys published in Exposures (The Man From U.N.C.L.E.) 1991
- In the summer of 2013, the her vid A Fannish Taxonomy of Hotness was selected to be part of the vidding segment in the New York Museum of the Moving Image exhibition.