Ororo Munroe/Thor Odinson
|Pairing:||Ororo Munroe/Thor Odiinson|
|Alternative name(s):||Thororo, Storm/Thor|
|Fandom:||Marvel Comics, X-Men, Thor, The Avengers|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Ororo and Thor have a canon platonic-friendly relationship and they are usually on the same side as battling comrades.
Common Tropes in Fanworks
- First Meeting: how they would meet for the first time, and what they would think of each other, since they have meet in the comics this would take place in other universes
- Friends to Lovers: their comics friendship deepening into a romantic relationship
- Asgard: Storm visiting Asgard
- Crossover: usually bringing Storm into the MCU, or Thor into the X-Men movieverse
- Thor and Storm by bjornfoto
- DUETS Thor and Storm by kevinwada
- Thororo Munrodinson by micQuestion
- they need to make beautiful weather related babies, Archived version by whileothersreap
- Thunderstruck, Archived version by thricecreations
- sketchy valentines, Archived version by ohmarbeline
- STORM x THOR by Kaywest
- Thor and Storm by Fatalis-Polunica
- worst pick up line ever by Larbesta
- Thunderstruck by GreenVikeen
- Hope to Be Struck by Sinuous_Curve, The first time Tony Stark introduces Thor to the mutant named Storm, he watches her brew a gale with her hands and throw a bolt of lightning that splits the sky in a flash of light so brilliantly white it turns blue at the edges. (Thor Movieverse)
- Like Gods by LycheeLoving, pre-relationship, In Thor, she finally understands what it means to be divine. (Marvel Adventures: Avengers)
- The Calm Before the Storm by MarvelousDcWorld, a Thor/Ororo oneshot. (Thor Movieverse/X-Men Comics)
- Our Storms by MarvelousDcWorld, Thor finally meets the person responsible for the storms he isn't causing. SHE turns out to be a whole lot more than he bargained for. (Thor Movieverse/X-Men Comics)
- Sacrifice by wineroses, Mature, A sacrifice is not a sacrifice without pain.
- Thunder vs Lightning by MarvelousDcWorld, Thor is an arrogant asshole. An arrogant asshole very interested in the young Ororo Munroe. Ororo Munroe who happens to find him repulsive.
- After Everything by MarvelousDcWorld, M, "Happily married after two long years, a divorce neither of them expected tears them apart. Ororo must come to terms with her true feelings for Thor and the deadly mutant possessing her before it's too late. All the while Thor searches for the real cause of their divorce."
- somewhere only we know by Lois Lane