|Type:||fan writer, vidder, podficcer, reccer|
|Fandoms:||The A-Team, Die Hard, due South, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0 (2010), I Spy, Merlin, The Sentinel, Smallville, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: Voyager, Stargate Atlantis, Starsky and Hutch, The X-Files|
|URL:||http://puddle-wonderful.ca/ (when the world is puddle-wonderful, author page)|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
She was one of the team captains for the original McShep Match in 2007.
Her first fan fiction was a Odo/Kira story called "In the Light of the Morning."
[How long have I been writing fan fiction?] Oh, God. I suppose close to twenty-five years, if you count the truly horrible V and Adderly (shut up) fanfic I painstakingly (and painfully) wrote in my tortured adolescence. However, if you're talking about stuff I'm actually happy to show people, then my first Net-published fic was In the Light of Morning, a DS9 Odo/Kira story, about eight years ago. ...My first participatory fandom was Star Trek (the original, baby), starting around '83 or '84, but since then I've been fannish about tons of shows, from Alien Nation and Babylon 5 to Quantum Leap and NUMB3RS. Fandoms I've written in are (a little) less numerous: ST:DS9, ST:Voyager, The X-Files, The A-Team, due South, The Sentinel, Harry Potter, Starsky & Hutch, Smallville, and most recently, I Spy.
Her stories include:
- Bell, Book and Mountie - Fraser/RayK, Vecchio/Stella
- Dancing Bear - Fraser/RayK
- Evidence - Fraser/RayK
- The Head Trip Series - Fraser/RayK
- Mister Instinct - Fraser/RayK
- Theories of Flight - Fraser/RayK
- Absolute Beginners - Written with thegrrrl2002. Steve wanted to make some kind of smart-ass comment, trying to decide between pointing out that hey, Danny actually liked it here in Hawaii, or ask if hell froze over, or maybe even something about seeing pigs fly this morning. But now Danny was right there in front of him, rising up out of the water with his broad shoulders and naked chest with water running down in rivulets and his board shorts, sagging low on his hips, obscenely low, low enough to take Steve's breath away and render him unable to speak. (Steve/Danny, 2011)
- Motive and Method - Your standard undercover-in-a-gay-bar cliché, complete with fellatio. (Steve/Danny, 2010)
- Sugar Rush - Danny didn't know it was a date. (Steve/Danny, 2011)
- Above and Beyond - Merlin and Arthur face the morning after. (Merlin/Arthur, 2009)
- The Common Touch - Arthur could see the thought take shape in the empty space behind Merlin's silly, mobile face and turn it more insubordinate with each passing second. NC-17. (Merlin/Arthur, 2009)
- Defenders of the Realm - Modern AU. Arthur and Morgana are Metropolitan police officers drawn into a strange case involving robbery of ancient artifacts. Merlin is a graduate student at Imperial College studying the healing plants of Ancient Britain under Gaius – or at least that's what he tells everyone. Soon they, along with Gwen, Lancelot and Uther, will be facing a battle for the future of the country. Can they defend the realm from those who would seek to destroy it? (Merlin/Arthur, 2009)
- Gone Fishing - Arthur is determined to discover Merlin's secret. R. (Merlin/Arthur, 2009)
- What Child Is This - A modern AU with Merlin, Arthur, mayhem, a baby and a jingly elf hat. (Merlin/Arthur Modern AU, 2010)
- Cultural Exchange - John/Rodney, 2010
- Good Neighbor Policy - John/Rodney, 2010
- Just Like Schrödinger's Cat - John/Rodney
- The Road to Nevada - John/Rodney
- Stand-In - John/Rodney
- Two Men & a Baby - Written with tex. John/Rodney
Her story Relaxation came in second in the PWP category of the McKay/Sheppard Fan Awards 2005, the series Getting To Know You made third place in the category "Series" the next year and In Your Dreams won first place in the PWP category in 2007 while Clear Blue Skies made third place in the category "First Time".
Starsky & Hutch
- Something Good - H50: The "cute meet," m/m style. (Steve/Danny, 2010)
- Something's Gotta Give - H50: Danny Williams and Frank Sinatra: two New Jersey natives who go well together. (Steve/Danny, 2010)