Be Compromised Fix-It Fest 2019
|Name:||Be Compromised Fix-It Fest 2019|
|Type:||gifs, graphics, meta, fanmixes, fanart, fancraft|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Following the feelings that Avengers Endgame has inflicted on us all, you're invited to join the be_compromised Fix-It fest running throughout June and July 2019.
In this exchange participants will primarily be matched by character relationships and the type of Fix-It that they would like to create or receive. You can of course choose multiple characters, relationships, and fix-its.
Character Relationships: be_compromised is a community for fans of Clint Barton and Natasha Romanoff, individually as well as paired together as friends, partners, lovers, or spouses. As such this is an inclusive exchange, with Gen as well as multiple ships and threesomes available in our sign-up options. However please be aware that in the event we are unable to match you based on relationships or characters the default will be Gen fic or art featuring Clint and/or Natasha.
Fix-Its: We're here because we're heartbroken about Natasha, but you're welcome to 'fix' as many things from Endgame as you like. We will match against the following options, with a free text area if you would also like to leave prompts/suggestions for the person creating for you:
- > Post-Canon Fix-It: in which the events of the film happen, Natasha dies, and your fix-it takes place afterwards
- > Time Travel Fix-It: in which technically the events of the film both did and didn't happen because Time Travel saves the day (may also involve multiple universe theory because Marvel)
- > Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence: the events of the film happen differently and Natasha doesn't die in the first place
- > Fix-It of Sorts: some other kind of fix-it that you've thought of (magic, science, plot!twist...)
- > Not A Fix-It: Natasha dies and remains dead, your fic takes place in some form of after life or is just aims to make us all cry ;)
As this is an exchange, as a participant you must complete and submit a work for the request assigned to you.You may also fill additional requests as an extra gift or submit additional works to the collection as a gift to the community. Non-participants may also do this.