|Relationships:||unnamed mother, unnamed father (left), unnamed sister, Tony Stark (friend)|
|Fandom:||Iron Man films, Marvel Cinematic Universe|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Harley Keener is portrayed by Ty Simpkins. His first appearance (and so far only appearance) is in Iron Man 3. Harley assists Tony Stark after Tony crashes in his garage and helps him work on his Iron Man armor.
Although with only one appearance in the Marvel Cinematic Universe at the moment, the character has appeared in a few fics usually along side Tony Stark and the other Avengers. There are also fics, where he's shipped with Peter Parker.
- Connected by LadyMerlin; Harley & Tony; "They laugh, and Tony buys Harley a beer and asks him about his work and later Tony quietly makes sure that Harley’s project gets the funding it needs."
- Hot Chocolate is for Heroes by aglassfullofhappiness; Harley & Tony; “Don’t make me regret this,” says Tony as the door opens, and Harley promptly does a running leap and tackles him to the floor. (podfic)
- Cause we're connected by kanapy (Harley & Tony)
- there's a michael jackson song about this by Bundibird [Post IM3 & CA2] It starts out as a joke. Rhodey takes one look at Tony and Harley tinkering with and squabbling over some piece of tech and demands, “Since when do you have a kid?” and Harley glances up and says casually, without missing a beat, “He impregnated my mom eleven years ago and then left her to raise me alone. He’s a terrible person.” Tony’s going to be laughing about Rhodey’s expression for MONTHS. [Cross-posted at ff.n.]
- the boy and the mechanic by Bundibird “They’re calling about an orphaned boy,” Pepper says, her confused frown clear in her voice. “His whole family was killed in a car crash, and when they asked him if there was anyone he could stay with, he gave them your name. He says you know him.” Tony finally looks up, frowning a little. “Uh, ok,” he says, and thinks that it’s probably some random kid he signed a poster for once who’s hoping to be adopted by Iron Man. “Not likely, but whatever. Who’s the kid?” Pepper glances back down at her notes. “Harley Keener,” she says. Tony falls off his chair. [Or, how Tony Stark came to adopt Harley Keener.]
- shoulda worn a clean shirt by Bundibird "What the shit," Harley says, and punches Tony in the arm. "You didn't tell me your other adopted waif was hot!" "Excuse you, what?" Tony demands, at the same time that Peter says, "Um," and blinks his (in Harley's opinion) unfairly attractive eyes. "Hi, I'm Harley," Harley says, striding forwards and ignoring Tony's spluttering. "And you and I should totally go on a date." "Oh my god, what have I done," Tony whispers. (Or: Peter is a disaster bi, and really so is Harley, but at least Harley has his shit together enough to ask Peter out on a date the second he meets him. Meanwhile, Tony is suddenly certain that by introducing these two, he's just triggered the apocalypse.)
- Brave by Gir_Hugs. Harley Keener & Tony Stark. When Tony walks into the kitchen with no beard and his head completely shaven, everyone is speechless. And then Clint bursts out laughing and Bruce reminds Tony that boredom is not a valid excuse for becoming an evil mastermind.
Archives and Fannish Links
- Harley at Marvel Database
- Harley page at Marvel Movies wiki
- Harley at Marvel Cinematic Universe wikia
- Harley at Iron Man Wikia