Pages in category "X-Files Meta"
The following 162 pages are in this category, out of 162 total.
- Be Careful What You Quest For
- Beauty and Other Myths: (or, Four Things I Want in a Good Scully ep)
- The Best of Rats, the Worst of Rats
- The Beta Reader/Writer Relationship: A Process of Negotiation and Etiquette
- Beta Readers: Finding One is Worse Than Blind Dating
- THE BIG ARCHIVE THAT COULDN'T (and How No One Was Very Surprised...)
- Bitter Old Fic Queens and Why They Need to Get Over It
- Dana and the Scullys
- Darkness and Light: The Psychoanalytic Dynamic of M/K Slash Fiction
- Debunking Truth: 'The X-Files' as the Harbinger of the Post Modern Era
- Defense of Scully's Mothering
- Did They or Didn't They? The Comedy Episodes
- The 'Dip
- DOES unresolved sexual tension EXIST? (And why it matters)
- Doggett/Reyes "Relationship" = Implausible
- Don't Watch It Alone: My Wild Ride Through the X-Files Fandom
- Dreamlurker's List of Plot Conveniences
- Family Dinners: Sibling Elements in the M/S Relationship aka A Side of Bill, a Bottle of Mulder, and a Little Sam/Scully Pudding
- Fan Fiction Angst: We Love Them But We Hurt Them
- Fandom, the two-headed god
- FanFic Misdemeanors According To Us :)
- Fanfic: Why I Do the Voodoo That I Do
- Fanfic? Art or Fantasy Fulfillment
- The Fans Are Out There
- Fear and Loathing In the Land of the X
- Fear, Communication, Love
- Femininity and Fanfiction: A Meagre Foray into the Fandom Wilds of Gender Disparity, Gender Equity, and the Epic Hoax of the Emotionally Supine Woman
- For Emily, Wherever We May Find Her
- The Fowley factor: Mulder stuck between a rock and a hard place
- He Hit Me (And It Felt Like a Kiss): Exploring the Abusive M/K Relationship
- He's Looking for Mom, She's Looking for Dad, Or, Oedipus and Electra: Can you help this couple?
- The Hero's Journey
- A historical note
- The History of X-Ville: Our Humble Origin
- How a bit of plastic can unite the world
- How Do I Beta Thee? Let Me Count the Ways...
- How Do I Create an Original Character?
- How Do I Keep Them In Character If They're Doing Stuff They Can't Do On The Show?
- How Do I Start to Write a Post-Episode Story?
- How Do I Write a Case File?
- How I Joined OBSSE, Learned to love Scully, and not to worry about Alien Conspiracies
- How it all began...
- How My Mother Joined the Order, the Inside Story. As In the One That Isn't Hers...
- How to Beat the Newbie Blues
- How to Write an AU or a Sure Way to Slip Slowly into Madness
- "I Didn't Know You Were Bi!" - How Do I Write a Slash Story?
- I like... iced tea
- I Want to Believe: The X-Files, Symbolic Pilgrimage and Genre
- I'm a NOROMO! (And Proud of It!)
- I've been reading back in the old Gossamer X-Files fanfic...
- The Interior Life of CSM
- The introduction of Alex Krycek in Sleepless
- Is Scully being dumped on?
- Is Smut Erotica or Just Pornography, and How Do You Write It Without Bursting Into Flames?
- The issue of real-people fic, slash in particular
- It was an oddly fannish history type of day...
- Macho, macho man or, Why the fanfic wimpification of Skinner?
- Man Pain: Fact of Fiction
- Manly, Yes...but I like it too
- Marty Glenn as a Representative of the Riot Grrrl Movement
- Melissa Meditations: A White Buffalo Calf, A Miracle, and a Sacrifice
- Monster Slayer/Child of Water aka The Mythology Behind the 'Mythology'
- Mulder and Scully as Paul and Katt: parallels to All Quiet on the Western Front
- Mulder as "other"
- The Mulder defense mechanism
- Mulder's Bisexuality: An Interpretation of His Band of Gold
- Mulder's Jewish Heritage
- The Mulder-Hamlet parallel
- Musings on Milagro Syndrome
- My problem with the "relationshippers"
- A 'R'omance with 'r'omance, Or, What a difference a cap makes
- Rant along with CathyB: Closure
- Rant Along with CathyB: Era of the Celebrity Guest Star
- Rant Along with CathyB: John Doggett
- Rant Along with CathyB: much of my vexation could be spelled F-O-X
- Rant Along with CathyB: Season 8: Maybe No One Will Notice
- Reading the X-Files: Mulder and Scully's "Partnership" and the Question of Queer Marriage, Empedocles (8X17)
- Real People in Slash
- REGARDING XAPEN: IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!
- Requiem for Equal Rights: The Pregnancy Rant
- REVIEW: Fan Fic, Summer '97
- RPF: Actors, Characters, Writers, Readers
- Second Chances (X-Files essay)
- Secondary Partner
- Sex and the Single Agent: Confusion of Rape and Desire in the XF Universe
- Shooting the Canon: How Episode Order Affects the Backstory in Season 4
- Significance of 'space' in Mulder's apartment
- Significance of 'space' in the basement office
- Skindogilicious (Or How I Became a Boyslasher)
- Skinner as Vietnam Vet
- Skinner in the Wings
- SKipper: A Short History of Scully/Krycek fiction thus far
- Slash without the slash: A ramble on how I finally came to understand het slash
- Slashing Scully
- So What Am I Looking At?
- So, You Wanna Be a Fanfic Writer?
- So, You Want To Be An Archivist
- Start With A Bang, End With A Whimper, ... aka Biowhosiwhatsis?
- Summary of "THAT LOOK in the hallway"
- Summer Review
- 'Surekill'ed That Possibility
- Tasting the Forbidden
- Think Before You Use *That* Title!!! (1998 X-Files parody fic)
- THINK BEFORE YOU USE *THAT* TITLE!!!!!
- Thrills and Chills: How Do I Write a Great Thriller?
- The Top 10 Most Over Baked X-Files Fanfic Themes
- A troubling phenomenon I've noticed
- Trust Me, I'm the Creator: The "Roadrunners" Rant
- Two Are Better Than One? The Process of Co=Writing.
- We are who we are, or another chance
- We're Being Bashed on atxf
- What is Fair Use? (1998 X-Files discussion)
- What the Hell Are You Thinking?
- What's With IOHO?
- When the UST RSTs, Or, Some naively hopeful thoughts before Season 8 begins
- Who Owns Scully?
- Why I Write X-Files Stories
- Why no summaries?
- Why the "Moonlighting" Argument is a Fallacy
- Written on the Body: Real Life and the Character of Dana Scully