|See also:||Andorian, Cardassian, Ferengi, Klingon, Romulan, Tellarite, Vulcan|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
A Gorn is an intelligent reptilian humanoid species in Star Trek.
More information about the Gorn can be found at Memory Alpha.
Some zines with content about Gorns:
- Gorn Guidebook is a non-fiction zine
- Formazine #4 includes a Gorn story
- USS Eagle Intercom contains an essay about Gorn Defense Battle Cruisers
- From 1975: "Menagerie 5, as most of you know, will be offset printed (at long last!)... Don't forget the Gorn contest (draw a centerfold of a Gorn in the Burt Reynolds pose, winner to be published in Menagerie 6 for Comic-Con in August."
- Within the Mirror #11 contains the story, "The Gorn Story" by Shelley Butler in which Kirk is abducted and assaulted by the Gorn he defeated when forced to fight by the Metrons.
- Both Orion Archives: 2285-2293 The Third Mission and In Harm's Way contain the story with this summary: "The Kelvans are re-invading the galaxy, this time in full force. The Gorn soon fall prey to their voracious appetites, and Starfleet finds itself under attack with some unusual allies: the Klingons."
- In Vulcan Sands...Terran Skies #1, there is a story called "Trust" -- Spock, Christine, Chekov and Technician Ellen Mead are captured by the Gorn and taken to an abominable prison camp where they discover the survivors of Cestus III and a number of other races who are also captives. There they learn the horrible truth of their situation -- the Gorn worlds are running low on food stocks and they are searching for a new supply.
- In Masiform D #11, "Gateway Assault" by Bonnie Reitz is a story about a Gorn, a shape-shifting wolf-woman, and a Klingon band who together to destroy an automated space station.
- "A Personnel Matter" by Karla Kelly in Kaleidoscope #5 -- When the Gorn aboard the Enterprise requests a transfer, Spock thinks that he must find a way to make her see herself as attractive by “sexually stimulating” her, a comment Kirk totally misunderstands.
- T'hy'la #13 contains a Kirk/Spock/Gorn threesome story called "Over the Edge" by Airelle
Gorn Art Gallery
art from Independent Entity #3, by Jim Laprade, a Gorn belts one out
the cover of Fleet #11 (1977) by Bill Eubank, features a Gorn montage
cover of Orion Archives: 2229-2265 The Beginnings #2
art from issue #20/21 of Halkan Council, a Gorn by John Boggs
inside art from issue #6 of Warped Space, by Jim Steele
cover of No Cold Wind