|Type:||Fan Writer, Fan Editor, Fan Publisher|
|Fandoms:||Blake's 7, The Professionals, M*A*S*H, myths and legends|
author on insanejournal
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Her first fanfiction was published in E-Man-Uelle.
Carnall was also known for unusual crossovers, long before they were common: Cowley/Illya, Blake/Spock, Spock/Avon, and others.
- Two-up Truly Queered -- a Pros circuit story responsefic to a story called Two-up by Jane of Australia, done as a response to the perceived homophobia of the first story.
- "touched", the zine -- a mm zine, more overtly political and lesbian than usual for zines of the time -- also, published at a time when zine editors frequently inveighed against zine pirates, it was known for being "copylefted", free to copy.
- The Fox and The Wolf trilogy in The Professionals -- a Bodie/Cowley series (Lest These Dark Days, This Classical Dilemma, and As Games Are Played), followed by a circuit zine of outtakes from the series, by Jane, but also by others, called Woven Patternings.
- Look Through My Eyes -- a get Cowley story
- Married Dance -- a novella-length slash Highlander, ST:TNG, The Persian Boy story
- Mirror M*A*S*H -- referenced in Ellen Fremedon's Id Vortex post.