|Alias(es):||Jenn, Jenn the Merry|
Jennifer, Jennifer Lynn
|Type:||fan writer, archivist, moderator, reccer, meta writer|
|Fandoms:||Star Trek: Voyager (1999-2000)|
X-Men Movieverse (2000-2001)
Queer as Folk US (2003-2005)
Stargate Atlantis (2005 - present)
Due South (2008)
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (2008 - ?)
Star Trek (2009)
American Idol (2009-2010)
Supernatural (2007-2008, 2014 - present)
|Communities:||ASC, ASCEML, ClarkLex, ClarkLexFic, PTFever, Schronicles, Wolverineandrogue, WRBeta, Xmenmoviefanfic|
|Other:||X-Men: The Movie Fanfic Central|
Indulgence Seperis website
|URL:||at Archive of Our Own|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Seperis is a prolific fanwriter, metawriter, reccer, archivist and moderator has been involved in fandom since 1999.
In 2008, she hosted an updated variation of the 2001 Dead Letters Challenge.
In her introductory bio in the Kiscon 2011 program book:
I've been a Trek fan pretty much since birth, where I watched Star Trek religiously in reruns until episode memorization commenced; when I was eleven, Star Trek: The Next Generation premiered and I watched it from pilot to finale. Bitter about Deep Space Nine and Voyager taking its place, I turned to the professional Trek novels for TOS and TNG and then in 1999, three things happened; I found the internet, Voyager, and fanfiction all at once. I also discovered Deep Space Nine in reruns, so at this point, the only Trek I'm still boycotting is Enterprise, and I'm pretty sure I'll break for it fairly soon.I entered fandom near the end of the most active usenet period and when it was entering mailing lists; I made the jump from lists to LJ in 2002 and have been there ever since. Primarily, I'm a fanfic writer. Star Trek Voyager was my first fandom and where I wrote my first fanfiction "Manipulation", a Paris/Torres episode extension of "Someone to Watch Over Me."
Seperis has made a blanket statement about further transformation of her fanworks: "Any and all of my fanfic has open permission to dvd commentary, remix, podfic, sequel, prequel, translate into another language, or re-work in a new medium, with full attribution to sources. Please email if you do so I can see it, because I'd love to see what you've done and tell people about it." 
- So Are They All, All Honourable Men (02/2009)
- Privileges of Rank (02/2009)
- Truth Is a Whisper (03/2009)
- Summer Country (01/2009)
- Tintagel (04/2009)
- As Wide as the Sky [alternate link], first published in Surfacing #1 in 2007.
- And All the World Beneath (08/2007). Post-apocalyptic SGA/SPN crossover.
- A Handful of Dust (2002)
- War Games (2010). Epic Kirk/Spock a Star Trek: AOS novel. The Federation and the Romulan Empire have been on the verge of war for what sometimes feels like forever; this is the place where what passes for peace might end.
- In the Space of Seven Days, a Star Trek: VOY fic
- Down to Agincourt (2014-present). An epic literary canon-divergent Dean/Cas series, ≈1,000,000 words, set in the post-apocalyptic Endverse (a parallel reality created by writer Ben Edlund for the series' episode “The End,” 5x04).