Category:Meta in Print
This category is for fannish meta that appeared in a print zine or other physical form.
Meta essays about zines and zine making can be found in the category Zine Meta.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Panel Discussions, Notes & Transcripts (13 P)
Pages in category "Meta in Print"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 320 total.(previous page) (next page)
- About Two Million, Six Hundred and Seventy-Five Thousand, Two Hundred and Fifty Words
- Adventures in Reading Darkover Stories Without Having to Write Them First.
- All About Chapel
- All Slay
- The Allure of Uhura
- Alternate Universe 4: The Writing, The Content
- "Alternative" Thoughts
- An Essay in Defense of Fan-Written Characters
- Anatomy of a Letterzine
- Ancillary Merchandising; The Selling of Other Products to Defray Costs
- Angst and emotional dynamics in slash, as exemplified in Helen Raven's "Heat Trace"
- Ann Wortham's Response to Connie-Sue Hamilton
- Another Addict Raves About K/S
- Are You Out of Your Mind? Putting on a K/S Convention
- Art for Yerself, Or: What to Do With It After It's Printed
- The AtS Virtue-Chart of Heroic Characters
- The Awful Offal
- California, Here We Come! or The Vulcan Consulate is Alive and Hiding Out at Paramount Studios
- Call It Speculation
- Candace Pulleine’s Open Letter To All Revelcon Members
- Care to Debate That? Anti-Feminism in Treklit
- Care to Debate That? Broadside
- Care to Debate That? I Am Not Spock
- Care to Debate That? The K/S Relationship... Con
- Care to Debate That? Vulcan Sexuality in the Night of the Twin Moons Universe
- A Careful Analysis: The Roddenberry Footnote
- Changes (Star Wars article)
- Characterization Rape: An Examination of Fan Fiction
- The Circuit by Agent 6.2
- The "Clone Wars" Revisited
- Clones and the Collapse of the Pre-Imperial State
- Color Matters Not! just say no to racism in the Star Wars saga!
- Coming Soon To A City Near You
- Concerning Sehlats
- Confessions of a Terranan Keeper, or, An Untrained Telepath is a Danger to Herself and Everyone Around Her
- Convention Memories: Shore Leave
- Copyright: Can Fan Writing be Afforded Protection as "Literature?"
- Critical Mass (article)
- Crossing the Jundland Wastes: The Last Trek, a Journey Through Star Wars Fandom's Golden Age
- D'Alliance Open Letter
- Dark Shadows Open Letters
- Darkovans Invade Boskone!
- Darkover Landfall reviewed by Vonda N. McIntyre
- DARKOVER SPINOFF. Or maybe that should read CONTRARY MOTION—VERY.
- David Gerrold's 1984 UFP Con Report
- The Death of Star Wars
- Diane Carey's "Ghost Ship" Letter
- Don't Call Me "Widow"
- Dracula Meets The New Woman
- Dream On
- Dune and Star Wars: How Similar are They?
- The Easy Way Out
- Eddie: A Message from the Real World
- Editorial for The Women's List
- Ellison Wonderland: A View from Trekland
- Esoterica and Sime/Gen Fandom
- Ethics and Etiquette: A Proposal for the Buying and Selling of Fanzines
- An Evolution of Consciousness: Twenty-Five Years of Writing About Women in Science Fiction
- An Evolution Overlooked
- Extreme Prejudice: Opinion for Interphase
- The Fair Treks: Star Trek's view of women
- "Fan" -ning the Flames
- Fan Fiction II: The Revenge, Fanfic Faces Off BigThree Accounting
- Fan Fiction: Is It Legal, Or Merely Tolerated?
- Fandom is a Way of Death
- Fandom is for the Young or One Convention Too Many
- Fannish Roots (1991 essay)
- Fantasy Worlds Festival Dead Dog Party Incident
- Fanzine Reproduction (1976 panel discussion)
- Fanzines: 1966-1991
- Feminism (Or the Lack of It) in Trek-Lit
- Feminism in Trek-Lit (1980 essay)
- Feminism in Treklit (1976 panel discussion)
- Fiawol, or, How to feel at home in a purple wig and a cape
- Follow-Up Zine Piracy Letter to Candace Pulleine by Bill Hupe
- The Footnote: An Explication de Texte
- The Fourth Season That Might Have Been
- From CORFLU to Yahoo: My Twenty Years in K/S
- The Future of British Conventions
- Han and Leia in Fanfiction
- Han Solo: Lady's Man for All Seasons
- Harve Bennett's Farewell Open Letter
- Hell, No, Creations Cons -- We Won't Go!
- The Hero's Hero
- Herstory of SHarecon
- Holes in My Yard
- Horizon's Summary of "The Controversy in Blake's Seven Fandom"
- HORK! You want ME to explain the difference between pro and fan writing??
- House of Zeor and Star Trek
- "How Did I Get Myself Into This?" BEING THE TRUE STORIES OF HOW SEVERAL MEMBERS OF THE HOUSEHOLDING MET JL...
- How Much is that Harlequin in the Window?
- How to Break Into Treklit
- How to Do a Zine
- How to Review
- I (and Sharon) have been backed into a corner defending a single position over quality controls. Frankly, I rather resent this.
- I Thought O.T. Stood for 'Over Time'
- I've stumbled into a minefield and I want to try to stop the rumour mill right now.
- Ideas into Words
- IDIC (essay)
- IDIC - Fact or Fiction?
- If They're Called Web Pages, Shouldn't They Be Collected Into Zines?
- Illustrating a Story
- In Defense of Faulwell
- In Defense of Tomcat
- In Praise of Fanfic
- In the Company of Wolves
- In Whose Back Yard?
- The Incomparable Jundland Wastes
- Information for Would-be S/G Writers
- The Internet: K/S and Internet Connections
- The Internet: Online K/S Awards
- Is 'Blake's 7' Fandom Dying? Diehard fans find there's not much left
- Is Fandom Slipping into McCarthyism?
- "It takes all makes and models..." - A Starsky & Hutch Essay
- A Lecture from the Convention Lady
- A Lecture Upon the Canon
- The Legacy of K/S in Letterzines: British Letterzines: STAG, IDIC, and Communicator
- The Legacy of K/S in Letterzines: Come Together: 1994-1996
- The Legacy of K/S in Letterzines: Treklink: 1986-1987
- The Legacy of K/S in Letterzines: Series by K.S. Langley
- The Legacy of K/S in Letterzines: On the Double
- The Legacy of K/S in Zines
- The Legacy of K/S on the Internet: Online K/S Fiction
- The Legacy of K/S on the Internet: The Source of the Mississippi
- Let Me Count The Ways The World Ends
- Let's Hear It For Cheap Zines!
- Letter from MZB
- A Letter to Marion Zimmer Bradley
- Luke's Responsibilities
- The main problem is, however, that we suddenly found ourselves, at SF conventions, up to our collective necks in screaming Trekkies.
- Male Chauvinism in "House of Zeor"
- The Many Faces of Fan Fiction
- Marion Zimmer Bradley Discusses Influences of "The King in Yellow" and Accusations of Plagiarism
- Marshak & Culbreath - Psychological H/C?
- The Mary Sueing of Hurt/Comfort
- May You Live Long and Prosper: Kraith Open Letter
- Media no world con
- Men, Halflings & Hero Worship
- A Mid-Spring's Night's Dream, or, Journey to Backstage
- Mixed Grille or will the real Darth Vader please stand up?
- My 30 Years in Trek Fandom
- Name Your Fandom™: Website name dispute has larger implications
- A Name, By Any Other, Rose
- The Necessity of Fandom
- News from Ashton Press
- No News Ain't Necessarily Good News
- No Trekkies allowed, gang, and this means you!
- Normal Female Interest in Men Bonking: Selections from The Terra Nostra Underground and Strange Bedfellows
- Now You're Getting Nasty, or Will the Real Obi-Wan Kenobi Please Stand Up?
- Oh God, You're a Trekkie?!
- One Personal Journey in Association with Jacqueline: A Reply to "Esoterica and Sime/Gen Fandom"
- Open Letter About AnotherSky.Net Fanfiction Piracy
- Open Letter by "Name Withheld By Request"
- Open Letter by Bjo Trimble to Doctor Who Fans
- Open Letter by Della Van Hise Regarding "Killing Time"
- Open Letter by Helena Seabright Regarding "Alien Brothers"
- Open Letter by Kathy Resch Regarding ShadowCon
- Open Letter by Mary Lou Regarding Explicit Fanworks
- Open Letter by the Gang of Six Regarding Courts of Honor
- Open Letter by Vel Jaeger Regarding "Alien Brothers"
- Open Letter by Winston A. Howlett Regarding His Review of "Alternative: Epilog to Orion"
- Open Letter to Beauty and the Beast Fans
- Open Letter to Fandom by Alexis Fegan Black Regarding Zine Pirating
- An Open Letter to Fandom by Della Van Hise
- Open Letter to Fandom by Teri Meyer Regarding Spock's Movie Death
- Open Letter to FYI from Author P.N. Elrod
- An Open Letter to Harve Bennett... In Fandom's Defense
- Open Letter to K/S Fandom by David Gerrold
- Open Letter to Star Wars Fans by the Duncans
- Open Letter to Star Wars Fans Regarding the Movie "Spaceballs"
- Open Letter to the Editors of All K/S Zines & All Other "/" Media Zines
- An Open Letter to the Fans of Beauty and the Beast from the Chambers of the Carousels & Caverns Community
- Open Letter to The Neutral Arbiter from Author P.N. Elrod
- Open Letters by the Darrows
- Open Letters to Star Wars Zine Publishers (1981)
- The "Other" Writing: A Writer's Guide to Fan Fiction
- Our Community, Our History: A History of RPF/RPS
Media in category "Meta in Print"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.