|Alias(es):||Petronelle on LJ|
|Fandoms:||Aubrey-Maturin, Batboy, Battlestar Galactica (2003), Lois McMaster Bujold's Chalion and Vorkosigan, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, Susan Cooper's The Dark is Rising, DC Comics, Doctor Who and Sarah Jane Adventures, due South, Elizabeth Bear's Promethean Age, William Finn's Falsettos and the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, Farscape, Firefly, Good Omens, Hard Core Logo, Horatio Hornblower, Into the Woods, Mad Men, Merlin, Les Misérables, Sarah Monette's Mélusine and A Companion to Wolves (with Elizabeth Bear), Mythbusters, Quite Interesting, Rome, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead, Sandman, Singin' in the Rain, Slings & Arrows, Star Wars, The Sting, Supreme Power, Sweeney Todd, Swordspoint, Pamela Dean's Tam Lin, Temeraire, Torchwood, Twitch City, White Collar, X-Men Movieverse|
|URL:||Petra's Fanfic |
Del.icio.us Index of Stories
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
[lots of inserts needed about comic fandoms]
- "Petra writes Due South fic like very few other people have dared, using supernatural, comics, and fantasy tropes as much for humor as psychological horror. She's written crossovers with DC Comics (RayK and Fraser meet Nightwing and a crossdressing undercover Robin in Bludhaven) and Bear & Monette's A Companion to Wolves, where RayK and Fraser are bonded to wolves who battle trolls. She's also played with the sex pollen, de-aged character, and wingfic cliches in ways that are alternately charming and deeply disturbing, and yet always remain true to the characters. Meanwhile, in Slings and Arrows, Petra brings a thorough knowledge of the theater to create backstory. Her pre-series fics are long, often hilarious, sometimes emotionally harrowing, and wonderfully theatrical." 
- No fretful orchid (Fraser/Kowalski, Adult, 6800 words) - the sex pollen fic. "They're all fucking nuts," Ray says. "I mean -- oh, jeez." He covers his eyes. "So many things I never wanted to see."
- Follow without pride - (Benton Fraser/Victoria Metcalf, Adult, 800 words) AU of Victoria's Secret - wherein Fraser leaves with Victoria. It began with a gunshot, and someone in the train car behind the one where she stood screamed. Ben didn't look back, just swung himself up and held onto Victoria's hand as though it was the only thing that could keep him safe. They got inside between one breath and the next, both of them grinning like sociopaths.
- Inclusively players (Slings & Arrows, Geoffrey/Darren, Adult, 15,000 words). Geoffrey and Darren codirect and costar in Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead while roommates at university.
- Five ways Hope didn't convince Curtis and Newbie to have a threeway (Twitch City, Hope/Curtis/Newbie, PG-13, 500 words) - adorable OT3 fic.
- sageness, due South Author Profile: Petronelle posted on 30 March 2010 (Accessed 3 April 2010)