You may be looking for Prufrock's Love.
|Alias(es):||Pru, Get Off My Lawn|
|Fandoms:||Harry Potter, House, MD, Inception, Merlin, Naruto, NCIS, X-Files, Smallville, Stargate Atlantis, Supernatural, The Avengers (2012) & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (MCU)|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Rageprufrock is a popular multifannish fanfic writer who has been involved in fandom since at least 1999. In 2006 she created 14Valentines. From 2011 until 2016 she ran a weekly pan-fandom podcast with mklutz, Slash Report.
In 2012 Mklutz wrote,
Rageprufrock, aka Pru, aka Get Off My Lawn incepted herself into fandom by looking for X-Files episode summaries in the 6th grade. She has written, much to her chagrin, hundreds of thousands of pages of bad-to-slightly-less-bad fanfic in everything from anime to Smallville to shows that lasted three episodes to children's books. Pru drinks about three pots of coffee a day and is fueled by pure hatred; she lives in London with her Nikon D90.
- Harry Potter: Seven Things That Didn't Happen On Valentine's Day At Hogwarts, Or Maybe They Did. (2004)
- House: Deriving the Prime (?)
- Merlin: August (2008)
- Merlin: Drastically Redefining Protocol (2008/2009)
- SGA: Bell Curve, or, Ladies Night at the Boom Boom Room (2006)
- SGA: Hindsight (2005)
- SGA: #435, The Atlantis Local Stitch'n'Bitch Chapter
- SGA/NCIS: Highly Classified and Very Hush Hush (2010), Strictly on a Need to Know Basis (2010) (Sequel)
- NCIS: (Un)covered (2010)
- Smallville: Conflicts of Interest
- Supernatural: The Girlfriend Experience - a Dean/Castiel fic in which Dean is an ex-hooker. This is her most popular fic (by hit count and kudos) on AO3 as of January 2014.
- Marvel Cinematic Universe: Track This Thread (podfic by paraka) - a Clint/Phil fic (2013-2014), User Since (2013)