Sincerely | PG-13 | Fred blinks. "When did you last check your email?" / Angel looks at his hands, then his desk. There is a long silence before he asks, "How long have I had an email address?"
- Study | G | Inoue grows strawberries.
Bruno and Boots
- Bruno Walton for Student Body President | R | (co-written by kel.) It's not like Boots cares about Cave Theory, anyway.
- The World Is Crumbling All Around Us | NC-17 | Bruno always knew Boots would make him insane.
- Indelible | NC-17 | Bruno is in the closet. No, like, for real.
- On the Road | NC-17 | Bruno ran out of underwear in Missouri.
- Three Storey| R | Or rather, third story.
- (Trigonometric) Proofs | PG | Boots really should have drowned Edward in the bathtub when he'd had the chance back when he was in the fifth grade and Edward was not very large or very fast.
- Fibonacci | R | 01123581321...
Daa Daa Daa!
- 143 | R | The long stairwell leading up to the temple has one hundred and forty-three steps.
- Office Politics | R | L, being a much-lauded and world-renowned genius with several increasingly nonsensical and obscure aliases, should have known from the start that the relationship wasn't going to work out.
- It's Like This Old Inuvit Story I Knew | PG | Thursday morning, Ray woke up with a Mountie sitting at the foot of his bed.
- Inequality | R | He's got years and years ahead of him.
- Conduct | R | Hatori can wait.
- Backspace | R | Something is horribly wrong here.
- Renegotiation | R | renegotiation, verb [trans]: negotiate (something) in order to change the original agreed terms.
- Arpeggio | PG | Remus meets Sirius on the Hogwarts Express when Sirius' piano falls on his foot.
- Cliche #5 | R | The problem with teaching someone with a deeply vindictive personality Occlumency was the inevitable problem of his using it to evil ends; or. Remus Lupin, Sultan's Pleasure Boy.
- Delta | R | Deltas, floodplanes, and change.
- Filter | PG | Don't let anybody fool you, there are such things as stupid questions.
- Gasp | NC-17 | Sirius breathes.
- James Isn't Stupid | R | Mostly. This may be an exception. (Also known as The Worst Title Pru Ever Came Up With, No, Really.)
- Practical Astrology | PG | Boys will be boys--unless they're scales or scorpions or arsing goats.
- Remedial Potions | PG | It was an accepted fact, something everybody knew, and knew would never change.
- Seven Things That Never Happened At Hogwarts On Valentines Day, Or Maybe They Did | R | "This is the weirdest Valentine's Day yet," Peter mused. / "But not 'ever,'" Remus said dryly.
- Wane | R | Of gaining and giving and gone, a fairytale for Remus.
- Magic Words | R | It's not as easy as Abracadabra.
- Vector | R | Mathematics: A quantity, such as velocity, completely specified by a magnitude and a direction. / 3. A force or influence.
- Levity | R | Remus should have known better.
- And Still | NC-17 | The hardest life to live is the one apart.
Hikaru no Go
- Inertia | NC-17 | Touya has always been a quiet, mature child.
- Enough Blame To Go Around | PG | This is not Touya's fault.
- The Relative Value of Things
- Shindou Was Probably Too Young To Drink, Anyway | NC-17
- Game | NC-17
- Set | NC-17
- Match | NC-17
- Deriving the Prime | NC-17 | Two is the wrong prime number.
- Eight Days | R | "I'll kill him," Wilson tells Julie that night as she fusses over dinner plans.
- The Fine and Subtle Art of Cardiology | R | "Oh, God," House whines. "Are you really going to make me ask you?"
- Games Afoot | R | A man does what he must.
- Observations | PG | "It's part of his secret plan never to have to give me back my DVD player."
- When House Met Wilson | R | Truth is a relative thing.
Jack and Bobby
- The Lost Boy | R | Jack's gotten used to the idea of being left behind--doesn't mean he's happy about it.
- The Queen of England | R | "Christ, you'd make a fucking hideous bird."
- Telephone | PG-13 | It's rough being Team 7.
- Asymptotic Behavior | PG | Don knows this math.
- Sno-ball's Chance in Hell | PG | "You named your fake tits?" Danny managed, trying not to choke on the Sno-Ball.
- Grind | R | Souji notices first.
- 25 Things Hijikata Will Remember | NC-17 | But his is a practical heart.
- Adaptability | R | Clark Kent, better known as Superman, had been the proverbial wrench in Lex's life plans.
- After | R | Lex isn't afraid of the immediate consequences
- All the Trappings of Love | R | It was bound to happen eventually. Clark just never anticipated it would be so loud.
- Barnstorm | R | Clark believes in fairytales, just not "happily ever after."
- Burn | R | Hope is a slow burn.
- Fair Is | R | She is too old to be having trouble getting her synapses to function properly.
- Comes With Instructions | R | "But meanwhile, I'll be staying at the Metropolis Grande."
- Initial Public Offering | PG | "There's also kind of a sick irony to this."
- Linger | NC-17 | "Having fun?" Clark manages.
- Make Room | PG | Clark made room, and Lex fit. Imperfectly, but Lex fit better than anyone else ever would.
- Maturity | R | Lex is starting to get it now.
- Psychobabble | PG-13 | Only amateur psychology is fun.
- Realize | R | Lex wants something to be easy.
- Salvage | PG-13 | Sometimes it's better to hold onto what is left.
- Sparks | NC-17 | (Co-written with Jenn.) This probably wasn't what Lex had planned for the evening.
- This, Too | NC-17 (x10000) (Co-written with Jenn.) This, too, shall pass.
- Yellow Means Slow | R | She remembers when.
- Unintentional Things | R | Helen knows what's going to happen, but she's not in a big rush to have her heart broken, anyway.
- Uneventual | R | Occam's Razor never has applied to Smallville.
- Conflicts of Interest
- Conflicts of Interest | R | In which Clark is a not-so-mild-mannered reporter, Lex is a biological fugitive, and someone is mold. Followed by:
- Visiting Hours | NC-17 | In which Metropolis stays weird.
- ! | NC-17!, you've been warned | In mathematics, the factorial of a non-negative integer n is the product of all positive integers less than or equal to n. This is written as n! and pronounced "n factorial", or colloquially "n shriek", "n bang" or "n crit". (Wikipedia)
- 435, The Atlantis Local Stitch'n'Bitch Chapter | PG | They stitch. They bitch. And Rodney steals a scarf.
- Abrazo | PG | John hears the music in Weir's office and gets the idea.
- Academic | PG-13 | "Oh, and by the way, Dr. McKay?" Cadman added. "The English department? Loves your listing on GaySugarDaddy.com."
- Bang | NC-17 | YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE ALONE
- Baseline | R | "He threw milk at me," Rodney sulks.
- Bell Curve
- Bell Curve, or, Ladies Night at the Boom Boom Room | NC-17 | In his rational mind, Rodney knew that following a girl who'd just dumped you into a strip club was really, really pathetic. Followed by:
- Learning Curve, or, Tab | NC-17 | "Are you honestly still freaked by the club scene?"
- Exponential Curves, or, Chance | R | "So I guess this is one of those times we should take the opportunity to discuss improving our communication," Rodney said, and his mouth twitched.
- Curve Ball | PG | Rodney wouldn't be worried except that he knows John finds Canadians irresistible.
- Skew Curve | PG | Rodney hates penguins. No, seriously.
- Pursuit Curve | NC-17 | If A moves along a known curve then P describes a pursuit curve if P is always directed towards A and A and P move with uniform velocities.
- Rhodonea Curves | R | A family of curves.
- Cartography by Touch | R | John thinks Kate is like a diary with missing pages--running ink.
- Audiobook version | M4B format, right click to download, courtesy of Cybel -- or -- MP3 format, right click to download.
- Conduct Unbecoming | PG-13 | "Tell me, in your head, do these plans actually sound like they're going to work?"
- Dearest | NC-17 | "Be Lir'e, then. It means 'dear,' in a very old tongue of my people."
- Directional Theory | NC-17 | A voter, x, plotted at -1 as an expression of aggregate ideological beliefs, will be far more likely to vote for a candidate Z, located as point -8 on the ideological spectrum than candidate Y, located at point 1.
- Edges | R | "Dr. McKay--tell us about Atlantis."
- Fine | R | Rodney and John are fine.
- He's Having Her Baby! | R | Rodney steps up. (Warning, I should probably be shot for this.)
- He's Having His Baby! | NC-17 | (Sequel to "He's Having Her Baby!") Babies had better be totally fucking awesome, John thinks dismally, because not even sex is worth this shit. (Warning, Madelyn should be shot for this.)
- Hindsight | R | Hindsight is at best, only 20/20.
- More Than | R | "John Sheppard, you utter moron! You're the only person in the world who could get caught in a hostage situation trying to deposit a check!"
- Personal Item | R | I PROMISE NOT TO GET SHOT AGAIN <3 <3 <3
- DVD Commentary | Unrated--but contains unfiltered me, so.
- History of Maps | R | (Sequel to "Cartography by Touch") Rodney knows he and John bookend Kate's day.
- Hook or Crook | NC-17 | "$2,000?" Rodney shrieked.
- Intermission | PG | "I really think if I go back, I might kill somebody," John said desperately. (And of course, the King of the World vid, by Speranza)
- Irreconcilable Differences pt I, II, III | R | Teyla and John are both hot-blooded women.
- Lock the Door | NC-17 | θ
- Natural Aptitude | NC-17 | "I'm kind of hot," John complained.
- One Life to Ascend To
- One Life to Ascend To | PG | "I can't believe he ascended the baby," Dr. Kavanagh says.
- One Life to Ascend To Shenanigans #1 | PG | It gets bad.
- One Life to Ascend To Shenanigans #2 | PG | And worse.
- One Life to Ascend To Shenanigans #3 | PG | And just unforgiveable here.
- Out of West | NC-17 | In 1991, Desert Storm began, Pete Rose got banned from the Baseball Hall of Fame, the Soviet Union collapsed, and Rodney McKay was framed for academic fraud.
- Share | R | rodney.mckay (gmail) : They're all whores.
- A Slightly Different Quality of Light | R | John's very first memory, the one Rodney finds after he goes through six separate data terminals--all of which he has relocated to a roomy lab with lots of windows--is of the sky.
- Sky Full Of | NC-17 | To hear your voice is pomegranate wine to me: / I draw life from hearing it.
- Still | G | This is a question.
- Summer House (Eureka! crossover)
- Summer House | G | Among the citizens of Eureka, Rodney McKay has a completely different sort of reputation.
- Shore Leave| R | Whipped, Jack thought, totally, totally whipped.
- Sabbatical | R | "I've been watching a lot of CSI," John says, eyes crazy.
- Things Not Seen | NC-17 | Hebrews 11:1
- It doesn't mean you can explain the ocean| R | They don't have names anymore, these gods who speak.
Tenipuri / Prince of Tennis
- Drift | PG | Tezuka sleeps.
- Many Waters | R | This is what Fuji knows.
- Ozone | R | Drowning in oxygen.
- Volley | R | This is just not Tezuka's day.
- Review | R | Pillars always survive what they support.
Yami no Matsui
- Definition | PG | It's a slow crawl of awareness like nails down his back.
- Double Exposure | R | It turns out that Takaba is not cut out for normal, after all.
The West Wing
- Cameron | PG-13 | The first time Josh met Sam, Sam had the plague.
- Eat Your Heart Out | PG | On Wednesday, Doumeki had a bento box with flowers on it.
East Coast Gazette -- chock full of panfandom shenanigans, the best place to see works in progress and snapshots...or any time that I decide that doing slash crossovers with Disney movies is a good idea.
del.icio.us - My own story/art/what have you recommendations; fandom promiscuous.
Makesmewannadie's Livejournal - One of the best recommendation resources in town, M is a voracious reader and writes quick, smart recs in sets that she has very cleanly and beautifully categorized on the right hand side of her livejournal. Essential bookmark.The Fourth Vine's Livejournal - Possibly the most-read recs journal out there: the author has a addictive, smart style in reccing, which makes reading the recs almost as much or more fun as reading the stories, regularly updated and heavy on description. Another fantastic resource.