For general information on slash meta topics, see Category:Slash Fandom.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Star Trek TOS K/S Meta (77 P, 7 F)
Pages in category "Slash Meta"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 297 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- A Fanfiction Syllabus
- A Reader's Advice on writing good sex.
- Advice for Slash Writers
- Age of Consent? Ptui. What About the Real Problems?
- "Alternative" Thoughts
- Angst and emotional dynamics in slash, as exemplified in Helen Raven's "Heat Trace"
- Annoying things in slash fanfic
- Another Addict Raves About K/S
- Another section of the slash puzzle
- The Appeal of Death Stories
- Ares/Joxer? Sure!
- The AUness of it All
- Can U Knot? Exploring the Omegaverse
- A Careful Analysis: The Roddenberry Footnote
- The Case for R/S
- A Christian Perspective on Slash Fiction
- The Codependent Partner: An analysis of the Mulder/Krycek Relationship
- Conduit: or, Sedgwick Revisited
- Confessions of a Failed Slash Slut
- The Cost of the Erection: Slash and Gayness
- Crash Course in Writing Slash
- Crimes of the Heart: Why Fan Fiction Sucks
- A Cyborg Subculture: Slash Fandom Online
- Darkness and Light: The Psychoanalytic Dynamic of M/K Slash Fiction
- Dear "Slash" Fandom
- Delusions are Grander
- Do slash writers think of slash writing as risk-taking?
- Does Gender Matter? Women, Tolkien, and the Online Fanfiction Community Community
- Does m/m slash empower women?
- A Dramatic Dissertation on the Role of Slash in Western Civilization, or: Sodomite, or Savior?
- Dream On
- Drowning in Waving
- Duty of Every Writer
- Fandom And The Fourth Wall (aka women reading about gay sex gives people cooties)
- Fandom is NOT mostly slash
- Fandom Opinion by mijan
- Fandom, tradition, net
- Fanfic (2016 essay by Ru)
- Fanfiction, slash, and I. An attempt at self-meta
- Fannish spaces, girls, and the culture of silence.
- Female Characters and Women Slashers
- Female characters in fanfiction
- Feminine gaze and male idolatry
- Feminizing Men: A Male POV
- Feminizing Vs Effeminate
- Fetishizing Homosexuality...
- Fiedler again, or, it's not just the slasher's gaze
- Five Golden Rules For When To Be Discreet About Slash
- The Foresmutters Project: Commentary & Historical Background: Shelter by Leslie Fish
- 4 Characters in Search of a Plot -- Slash Version
- Four-Letter Word
- The Fourth Wall (essay by The Winter Otter)
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) OF ALT.STARTREK.CREATIVE.EROTICA.MODERATED or An Introduction to the TrekSmut World of ASCEM(L)
- Friendship and Slash
- Fuck it i dont want girls sexualising mlm
- GARBAGE LIKE THAT HAS NO PLACE IN FANDOM
- Gen and Slash, or Why I See One and Write the Other
- Gender and sexuality in three SGA stories
- General Thoughts on "/" (Homosexual) Zines-Stories
- The Generic Slash Defense Letter
- The Genre War (essay by Flash)
- The genre war... (essay by tumbling down)
- Gettin' Nekkid
- Gird your loins, fen, Erszebet has been thinking
- Girls who are boys who like boys to be girls...
- Girls who love boys' love: Japanese homoerotic manga as trans-national Taiwan culture
- Girly Men
- Goes to Motive
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly in (Game) Fanfiction Writing
- H/D fic, post-OOTP. And how we aren't writing any.
- Harry Potter and Slash
- He Hit Me (And It Felt Like a Kiss): Exploring the Abusive M/K Relationship
- Help! My slash goggles are stuck!
- Het--the Other white meat (and me, a vegetarian)
- Heterosexual Female Slash Fans
- Hi, My Name Is Ranty McRantypants
- History of Slash (2018 essay)
- Homosexuality has as much to do with Slash as Civil War history did with Gone With the Wind.
- The hot new thing
- How Can Gay Buttsex Be Heterosexist?
- How Do We Solve A Problem Like “Queerbaiting”?: On TV’s Not-So-Subtle Gay Subtext
- How Free to Speak?
- How slash saved me
- The Hth Field Guide to Slash & Other Associated Strange Attractors
- I didn't get my education from slash. Why should you?
- "I Didn't Know You Were Bi!" - How Do I Write a Slash Story?
- "i know you care for him as much as i do."
- I wanna know what love is; I want you to show me.
- I was going to do an editorial on the "pernicious evils" spawned by the K/S relationship stories
- In Defense of NC-17 Slash
- In Defense of PG-13 Slash
- In Defense of Slash
- In response to the current topic of erotic stories versus erotic art.
- Introduction to Slash
- Is Mary Sue Incongruous with Slash? or Mary Sue's Sexual Identity
- Is slash a lifetime commitment?
- The issue of real-people fic, slash in particular
- It was my lucky day today on avenue A
- It's a Fanmade World: From One Direction to Soderbergh
- It's not misogyny: sexwriting and the gender politics of slash
- It's the 90's: you can't just *say*, "They're Gay!"
- “It’s Not Just Us Slashers: The Homoerotic Subtext”
- The last couple of days I’ve been thinking a lot about representation...
- A Lecture Upon the Canon
- Let's just call it all butter brickle!
- Let's Talk About Smut, Baby
- Letter to X
- A Little Rant for Slash Fen
- Long time coming: why I like slash
- Love Knows No Gender: Gundam Wing Yaoi and Yuri
- Love Knows No Gender: Minors and Slash
- Love, Pure as the Driven Snow
- Lust versus Love versus friendship versus slash culture versus blah blah blah
- MacGeorge's Musings on the Nature of Slash
- The Many Faces of Fan Fiction
- Media West, Fan Q's and slash fans
- Meditation on slash by C.M. Decarnin
- Men On Men: Why Do Women Enjoy Slash?
- Meta Sexual Poaching: I'll Be a Post-Slasher in the Post-Patriarchy
- Minding One's P's and Q's
- Misogyny in Fanfiction
- More on "wave theory" in slash fanfic
- More on gender, late at night
- Musings on "We're Not Gay" in slash
- My first ever slash manifesto. (Also titled: A Comment Gone Horribly Awry)
- My God, what a concept!
- My Hero
- My Letter to J.K. Rowling
- My life in slash, and BNFs
- My personal shippers' Manifesto
- My Secret Life as a Slasher
- My thoughts on slash - because I'm grumpy and slash and it's defense is always good for a rant.
- An Obsession with Homosexuality?
- Of all the media characters in the series that you watch, which one do you most identify with?
- Of cabbages and kings (essay)
- Old Fandom, New Fandom, and melodrama
- On Bagginshield and Heteronormativity
- On Female Characters and Femslash in the Silmarillion Fandom
- On Queerbaiting and Misha’s Comments at NJCon
- On the Borderline
- OOTP, Harry/Draco, the Damnation of Slytherin, and the right of fans to be upset.
- An Open Letter to the Anti-Slash People
- The Opposite of Slash
- Orson Scott Card and Slash.
- Our Mixed (And Mixed Up) Feelings About Mag7 Slash (and all those exceptions to the Fucking Rules)
- Sex, and slash sex scenes
- Sexuality and slash fandom (2007 post)
- Sexuality in Slash: My God, Spock, You're a Woman!
- Should (straight/lesbian/etc) women be 'allowed' to write slash?
- Silly little girls: Slash Fanfiction and Female Sexuality
- Skindogilicious (Or How I Became a Boyslasher)
- Slash & Realism
- Slash - for and against
- Slash and Gay Rights
- Slash and Hurt/Comfort (2002 essay)
- Slash and Internet: Good or Bad?
- Slash and the Ethics of Voice
- Slash Fanfiction: A Personal Essay
- Slash Fiction is Like a Banquet
- Slash is not gay: Homosexuality, class and fan fiction communities, A historical perspective
Media in category "Slash Meta"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.