For general information on slash meta topics, see Category:Slash Fandom.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Star Trek TOS K/S Meta (63 P)
Pages in category "Slash Meta"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 235 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- Advice for Slash Writers
- Age of Consent? Ptui. What About the Real Problems?
- "Alternative" Thoughts
- An Obsession with Homosexuality?
- Angst and emotional dynamics in slash, as exemplified in Helen Raven's "Heat Trace"
- Annoying things in slash fanfic
- Another Addict Raves About K/S
- Another section of the slash puzzle
- The Appeal of Death Stories
- Ares/Joxer? Sure!
- The AUness of it All
- Can U Knot? Exploring the Omegaverse
- A Christian Perspective on Slash Fiction
- The Codependent Partner: An analysis of the Mulder/Krycek Relationship
- Conduit: or, Sedgwick Revisited
- Confessions of a Failed Slash Slut
- The Cost of the Erection: Slash and Gayness
- Crash Course in Writing Slash
- Crimes of the Heart: Why Fan Fiction Sucks
- A Cyborg Subculture: Slash Fandom Online
- Darkness and Light: The Psychoanalytic Dynamic of M/K Slash Fiction
- Dear "Slash" Fandom
- Delusions are Grander
- Do slash writers think of slash writing as risk-taking?
- Does Gender Matter? Women, Tolkien, and the Online Fanfiction Community Community
- Does m/m slash empower women?
- A Dramatic Dissertation on the Role of Slash in Western Civilization, or: Sodomite, or Savior?
- Dream On
- Drowning in Waving
- Duty of Every Writer
- Fandom And The Fourth Wall (aka women reading about gay sex gives people cooties)
- Fandom is NOT mostly slash
- Fandom Opinion by mijan
- Fanfic (2016 essay by Ru)
- Fannish spaces, girls, and the culture of silence.
- Female Characters and Women Slashers
- Female characters in fanfiction
- Feminine gaze and male idolatry
- Feminizing Men: A Male POV
- Feminizing vs Effeminate
- Fetishizing Homosexuality...
- Five Golden Rules For When To Be Discreet About Slash
- The Foresmutters Project: Commentary & Historical Background: Shelter by Leslie Fish
- 4 Characters in Search of a Plot -- Slash Version
- The Fourth Wall (essay by The Winter Otter)
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) OF ALT.STARTREK.CREATIVE.EROTICA.MODERATED or An Introduction to the TrekSmut World of ASCEM(L)
- Friendship and Slash
- Fuck it i dont want girls sexualising mlm
- GARBAGE LIKE THAT HAS NO PLACE IN FANDOM
- Gen and Slash, or Why I See One and Write the Other
- Gender and sexuality in three SGA stories
- The Generic Slash Defense Letter
- Gettin' Nekkid
- Gird your loins, fen, Erszebet has been thinking
- Girls who are boys who like boys to be girls...
- Girly Men
- Goes to Motive
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly in (Game) Fanfiction Writing
- Harry Potter and Slash
- He Hit Me (And It Felt Like a Kiss): Exploring the Abusive M/K Relationship
- Help! My slash goggles are stuck!
- Het--the Other white meat (and me, a vegetarian)
- Heterosexual Female Slash Fans
- Hi, My Name Is Ranty McRantypants
- History of Slash (2018 essay)
- How Can Gay Buttsex Be Heterosexist?
- How Do We Solve A Problem Like “Queerbaiting”?: On TV’s Not-So-Subtle Gay Subtext
- How slash saved me
- The Hth Field Guide to Slash & Other Associated Strange Attractors
- "I Didn't Know You Were Bi!" - How Do I Write a Slash Story?
- "i know you care for him as much as i do."
- I wanna know what love is; I want you to show me.
- In Defense of NC-17 Slash
- In Defense of PG-13 Slash
- In Defense of Slash
- Introduction to Slash
- Is Mary Sue Incongruous with Slash? or Mary Sue's Sexual Identity
- Is slash a lifetime commitment?
- The issue of real-people fic, slash in particular
- It's a Fanmade World: From One Direction to Soderbergh
- It's not misogyny: sexwriting and the gender politics of slash
- It's the 90's: you can't just *say*, "They're Gay!"
- “It’s Not Just Us Slashers: The Homoerotic Subtext”
- The last couple of days I’ve been thinking a lot about representation...
- A Lecture Upon the Canon
- Let's just call it all butter brickle!
- Let's Talk About Smut, Baby
- A Little Rant for Slash Fen
- Love Knows No Gender: Gundam Wing Yaoi and Yuri
- Love Knows No Gender: Minors and Slash
- Love, Pure as the Driven Snow
- MacGeorge's Musings on the Nature of Slash
- The Many Faces of Fan Fiction
- Media West, Fan Q's and slash fans
- Meditation on slash by C.M. Decarnin
- Men On Men: Why Do Women Enjoy Slash?
- Meta Sexual Poaching: I'll Be a Post-Slasher in the Post-Patriarchy
- Minding One's P's and Q's
- Misogyny in Fanfiction
- More on "wave theory" in slash fanfic
- Musings on "We're Not Gay" in slash
- My first ever slash manifesto. (Also titled: A Comment Gone Horribly Awry)
- My Hero
- My life in slash, and BNFs
- My Secret Life as a Slasher
- My thoughts on slash - because I'm grumpy and slash and it's defense is always good for a rant.
- Old Fandom, New Fandom, and melodrama
- On Bagginshield and Heteronormativity
- On Female Characters and Femslash in the Silmarillion Fandom
- On Queerbaiting and Misha’s Comments at NJCon
- On the Borderline
- Open Letter to K/S Fandom by David Gerrold
- An Open Letter to the Anti-Slash People
- The Opposite of Slash
- Our Mixed (And Mixed Up) Feelings About Mag7 Slash (and all those exceptions to the Fucking Rules)
- Sex, and slash sex scenes
- Sexuality and slash fandom (2007 post)
- Sexuality in Slash: My God, Spock, You're a Woman!
- Should (straight/lesbian/etc) women be 'allowed' to write slash?
- Silly little girls: Slash Fanfiction and Female Sexuality
- Skindogilicious (Or How I Became a Boyslasher)
- Slash - for and against
- Slash and Hurt/Comfort (2002 essay)
- Slash and the Ethics of Voice
- Slash Fanfiction: A Personal Essay
- Slash Fiction is Like a Banquet
- Slash is not gay: Homosexuality, class and fan fiction communities, A historical perspective
- The Slash Not Written For a Gay Audience
- A Slash Primer
- Slash rant, part 17016.
- Slash shock, shamelessness, and a rec
- Slash Summary
- Slash Vs. Gen: What Makes Slash So Much More Appealing?
- Slash warnings, please write them!!!!
- Slashcast Metachat with Jackie and Kath -- Age and Slashers
- Slashcity: Hosting K/S Online
- Slashing the Borg: Resistance is Fertile
- Slashing the Slashers
- Slashing versus 'Shipping, or Why it's Easier to be a Slasher
- The Slashy Response to Have a Conscience: How Can Anyone See a Sexual Encounter After a Suicide Attempt?
- So You Wanna Write a Slash Sex Scene. Have Your Done Your Homework?
- Some Thoughts on Femslash
- Some very well-meaning and good-hearted people have made a mistake.
- Somebody asked me again what I thought about K/S fans
- Spies Who Judge Us
- Squick and squee
- Star Trek fanzines and sexual freedom
- Star Trek, Blake's 7, and Pros AUs (1994 essay)
- Stealth Slash
- The Subtext Anxiety
- Suddenly Gay?!?
- Ten Thoughts About Writing "Realistic" Men
- The hot new thing
- There She is Again...Like a Turd in the Fandom Pool...
- They Made the World Safe for S.L.A.S.H.
- Things have changed...
- Things You Learn From Slash
- Thinking About Slash/Thinking About Women
- Timeline of Slash Meta
- To All the Other Guys: Stop Fucking with RPS
- To Ship or Not To Ship: An explainer about the terms “ship” and “slash”
- Travel Size for Your Convenience
- A troubling phenomenon I've noticed
- Two Men Are Better Than One: Why Women Like Slash
Media in category "Slash Meta"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.