Angel the Series
One Shift, Two Shift, Red Shift, Blue Shift by kittydesade (Angel: The Series - Gen). Word Count: ~13,000 words
- Summary: At the end of all things (again), Glaucon reflects on how this end of the world reflects the end of his world when he was a soldier of the Goddess Illyria of Primordium.
- Fan Mix: bentley
- Art: nopejr
- Summary: In September of 2012, a disease later dubbed the Croatoan virus starts hitting major American cities, including Los Angeles. "It's efficient, it's incurable, and it's scary as hell. Turns people into monsters." Most people don't know that it's one front in a war between demons and angels, but Kris Allen does. An angel told him so. Now he's leading a small group of people who've stayed behind in a city ravaged by disease and violence when he gets word that someone from his past might still be alive out there. But ten months after the first outbreak, Kris doesn't know what he's really going to face if he tracks Adam down.
- Fanart: Master Post by chosenfire28
- Fanmix: Stone Hearts & Hand Grenades by trinipedia
Sheep in Wolf's Clothing by valderys (Being Human - George/Mitchell). Word Count: 15,429
- Summary: Vampires hate werewolves but no-one knows why. When Mitchell starts sensing strange vampires congregating outside their house, he thinks nothing of it, until he realises that it's only outside their house. What do these bestial creatures want? Surely it can't be... George?
- Fanmix: skund
The Big Bang Theory
Let's Fell Our Withering Tree by ishie (The Big Bang Theory - Penny & Sheldon). Word Count: 17,000
- Summary: It's the end of the world, and Sheldon always has a plan.
- Fanart: by Dhfreak
- Fanmix: Bloomed In the Rubble & Debris, Tracklist and downloads by Amber
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
The Monsters Are Due in Washington Square by liz_marcs (Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Xander/OC, Xander/Faith). Word Count: 29,704 words
- Summary: Nothing’s the same after the monsters come to town.
- Fanmix: Fanmix for The Monsters Are Due in Washington Square by krilymcc
- Fanart at the beginning of Part I by tinylegacies
Conservation of Momentum by roseclaw (Candyland (the boardgame) - Kandy/Frostine in the background). Word Count: 10,796
- Summary: When the Ice Cream Sea boiled, Queen Frostine took off across the country to see if the rumors of the Gumdrop Mountains melting had any substance. She then stumbled upon a coup.
- Fanart: the ice cream sea was boiling by rosivan
All Worlds Converge To Where You Are by gottalovev (Stargate Atlantis (5.19 Vegas) / Supernatural (5.04 The End) - John/Rodney, John/Dean, brief John/OFC, allusions to Dean/Castiel). Word Count: 45,800
- Summary: A viral infection turning normal citizens into homicidal maniacs, called the Croatoan disease, is spreading across the United States. Not quite ready to sign up for the Stargate program as Rodney McKay suggests, former Las Vegas detective John Sheppard instead joins a para-military organization based at Camp Chitaqua, led by Dean Winchester. There, he soon learns that the world is even more fucked up than he thought. Between fighting to help stop the apocalypse, and the pull of the stars, John tries to find his place..
- Art: davincis_girl
apokálypsis (revelation) by Lara/Laure (SPN/BtVS/AtS - Spike/Buffy, Angel/Lindsey, Dawn/Connor, Lilah/Wesley, pre-Castiel/Dean, hints of Robin/Faith, Willow/Kennedy, and pre-Gabriel/Sam but really this is Gen with existing or coming into being relationships). Word Count: 29094 words
- Summary: There's an apocalypse and the Slayers are being kept out of it. When they find out that Lucifer's risen and a bunch of angels want the world to end so they can have paradise, Buffy and friends don't take it so well. They team up with the only people in the world who seem to be fighting for humanity--the Winchesters, Bobby and Castiel--and drag in Angel and his gang. Mankind isn't going to go out with a bang or a whimper if they have anything to say about it.
- Fanart: chosenfire28
- Fanmix: likewinning
- Summary: Things got crazy after the aliens attacked and wiped out several large cities, but Hogwarts continued to stand. Now life has just gotten even crazier: two people show up claiming to be Lily and James Potter from another world and then they learn that the world is about to end. Will they come up with a plan to save the world in time?
- Fanmix: roseclaw
- Summary: A few months after the initial alien invasion, Kate Harper gets out of hospital and finds the efforts to save the world well underway, and a burgeoning relationship with a former FBI profiler
- Fanmix: by eudaimon
Come Wander With Me by be_found (Supernatural/Heroes - Dean/Castiel, Castiel, Dean, Mohinder Suresh). Word Count: 19,112
- Summary: Its 2011 and as the world begins to shatter apart, Castiel wanders through time and space desperately seeking a way put things right. Meanwhile in 2008, alone in a city inhabited by ghosts of his past and the stink of a dying mankind, Mohinder Suresh tries to survive and seek redemption he believes he can no longer find.
- Fanmix: Come Wander With Me by amechiro
Keeper of Souls by hunters_retreat (Dark Angel/Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Alec/Derek). Word Count: 17,500
- Summary: Everyone learned to keep secrets and Alec was better at it than most. He needed to be after all, he had more to hide. When a raid goes wrong though and he's forced to work with a human named Derek Reese, he begins to trust. Derek seems on the up and up and so they make their way through the resistance, fighting for humanity and trying to keep each other alive. But what happens when Derek finds out that Alec isn't part of humanity, but a Transgenic from Cyberdyne’s Manticore facility? What will happen when humanity's last hope for survival rests on a man that isn't human at all?
- Fanart: davincis_girl, crazycanary
The Only Way Out is Through by TaleWeaver (Wizards of Waverly Place / Terminator: the Sarah Connor Chronicles - Justin/Alex (primary), John/Cameron (established)). Word Count: 20,193 (story alone), 22,247 (including DVD extras)
- Summary: Even after their world is shattered by Judgment Day, Justin and Alex Russo find there is still magic in the world – and miracles can still happen.
- Fanmix/Cover: liquidlights
- Summary: "...and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them." They walk out of necessity, most of the arterial roads clogged with cars, trucks and bodies. They'd started out in the Impala but there were times when they'd lose hours and sometimes days trying to find a clear path and it exposed them too much to be out of the car, moving others out of their way. Plus, you never knew when a zombie would be camped out in the back of a sedan you just wanted to push off a bridge.
- Art: alteredloc
To the Tower Came by nopejr (Doctor Who/Heroes/Harry Potter/Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Gen). Word Count: 19,060 words
- Summary: When a rip in space-time causes alternate Earths to collide into a single patch-work world, Mickey Smith and Rose Weasley are left to defend the survivors from the horrors escaping through the cracks. A chance encounter with Micah Sanders sets them on a path that could save the universe -- but there's an ancient evil lying between them and their goal and a dangerous secret at the heart of the world.
- Fanart: raz0rgirl
Transformations and Machinations by kirsteena (Spooks/Dr Who - Gen). Word Count: 19226
- Summary: The race through the tunnels to stop the suitcase bomber takes an unexpected turn.
- Fanart: mariana_oconnor
- Summary: After the world is ruined by aliens, three groups survive in the different areas that remain. What comes after the end from the perspective of six women (Karen Vick, Juliet O'Hare, Sophie Devereux, Parker, Abby Scuito, Ziva David) as they struggle to cope with grief, anger, violence, separation and hope. In the end, for better or worse, life goes on.
- Fanart: Headers, Icons, and Spacers by tinylegacies
- Fanmix also by tinylegacies
CSI: New York
Into Dark Times by hannah554 (CSI: New York - Flack/Angell, Danny/Lindsay, a little bit of Mac/Stella). Word Count: 20,010
- Summary: A virus wiped out the majority of the world's population, the few survivors must fight to survive but with resources becoming scarce and all the odds against them, survival might not be possible.
- Fanmix by zeldaophelia
Infection by parka_girl (Cycling RPS - Gerald Ciolek/Marcus Burghardt). Word Count: 10070
- Summary: An infection's spreading across the globe, even so, the Tour de France goes as planned. The cyclists are caught in the middle, trying to survive.
- Art & Mix by fangie_yin
famous final scene by thisissirius (Disney RPF - Nick Jonas/Joe Jonas, David Henrie/Nick Jonas, Joe Jonas/Demi Lovato). Word Vount: 31,737 words.
- Summary: Repent, the radio was sputtering, words and static all mixed in. Repent and ye shall be saved
- Fanmix: and the world is all at our feet by withoutacure1
- Fanmix: get up, get up, get up by lone_wo1f
the gun in the stars (we are in some old film about lovers in wartime) by immortality (Dollhouse - Whiskey/November, Victor/Sierra). Word Count: 60,081
- Summary: Those who knew her well enough called her Claire, but as there was no one alive who fell into that category, she went by the name of Whiskey.
- Art: by ru_salki99
When The Man Comes Around by (The Dresden Files (book) - Gen). Word Count 16,600+
- Summary: It's the end of the world, and it's starting in Chicago at the hands of the Black Council. (Presumes knowledge up to Turn Coat.)
- Art: fromxashes
EarthBound (Mother 2)
The Devastation Diaries by eiviiaru (Earthbound - Gen). Word Count: 16003
- Summary: Ten years ago, Earth's chosen heroes fell, and Giygas and his armies destroyed civilization. Now, a few scattered survivors try to eke out a life in the ruins of Earth. In this dying world, is there any hope of salvation?
- Fanart: dualbunny
Close your eyes and wish it gone by Krilymcc (Gossip Girl - Blair/Chuck, Serena/Georgina). Word Count: 10,043. Femslash.
- Summary: “I heard about the spoiled little rich kids from the Upper East Side who are trying, successfully I might add, to single handedly win the war on Zombies. I heard about it, but never in a million years did I ever think that they were you.”
- Fanmix: gardinha
- Summary: In a world where over 99% of the population has died, decimated by the release of the Shanti virus, Adam has worked hard to build an outpost of civilization for survivors in a paradise, a new Garden of Eden, where humanity can be shaped into the image of his choosing. But while most of the survivors have resigned themselves to this new world and struggle to find their own place and build lives within it, Peter refuses to do so. Despite the feelings he and Adam share, Peter won't rest until he manages to undo what was done, no matter the cost, and Adam must find a way to stop him before it's too late, and his perfect apocalypse is destroyed.
- FANMIX to accompany: by entwashian - The Future Never Happened
- Summary: As Newton's Third Law of Motion states: 'For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction'. For years the world of 'reality' has pushed away the ideas and creatures of magic, forcing them back. Now magic has returned bringing with it chaos and nightmares and the only person who can reunite the worlds of reality and the supernatural is the Once and Future King. However, Destiny has lost its way and a small group of complete strangers (or so they think), guided by a mad woman, are left to search for the only weapon that might save them. But without their memories to help them they're off the beaten track. Here there be dragons.
Misc. Celebrity RPS
This Time Tomorrow by bogged (Misc. Celebrity RPS - Daniel Radcliffe/Zac Efron, Chris Pine/Zachary Quinto, Robert Downey Jr/?). Word Count: ~15,000
- Summary: Futurama-inspired, post-apocalyptic RPS. The world has been taken over and recolonized by a race of unfeeling humanoids and our motley band of movie stars are, by a miracle of preservation, all that remains of the past society. Featuring Daniel Radcliffe as a literal old man in a young man's body (thanks to a regenerating beer he invented), Robert Downey Jr as a one-eyed hardass in workboots, Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto as Hedonism Bot and the Robot Devil respectively, and a Zac Efron who is just trying to figure out what the hell is going on and why he keeps dying.
- Fanmix: BADASS FANMIX by breea1
Parks & Recreation
it's the whole damned world turned inside out, alright by dramatic_sigh (Parks & Recreation). Word Count: 10777
- Summary: It was Leslie who casts the first blow (the history books will read: "it was Jerry's fault. Period.")
- Fanart: dualbunny
Dying of the Light by second_batgirl (Power Rangers - Adam/Aisha). Word Count: 19,593
- Summary: The spell on the evil Green Ranger is never broken, and the Power Rangers fell. In Angel Grove, five members of the rebellion go to search for an ancient artifact that might help defeat Rita...
- Fanmix: angel_negra.
leave your soul on the doorstep by shadowings (Skins - Cook/Freddie, Cook/Freddie/Pandora, Thomas/Pandora, Katie/Pandora, Katie/Effy, Katie/Naomi, Katie/JJ, Emily/Naomi). Word Count: 10660
- Summary: Chaos reigns in the epidemic of ghosts. People kill each other, even in an apocalyptic shroud. When you live through tragedy, you turn to anything in order to cope. You loot stores not for food but for toothpaste, so you can use it to mask the smell of decaying bodies. Katie turns to sex. Naomi turns to alcohol. Pandora turns to Cook and Thomas, and they in turn seek her as well. JJ locks on. Effy splinters. Freddie drifts.
- Fanmixes: Lamentably Naked at the End of the World by withoutacure1
- Summary: The Goa'uld aren't the only ones who covet Earth
- Fanart: gottalovev
The Acquisition of Samuel Winchester by cha (Supernatural - Sam/Dean, Wincest). Word Count: 65,000
- Summary: Sam and Dean tried hard to stay together and to say no to Lucifer and Michael. Dean managed to say No. Sam said yes. Five years passed and Dean has tried to save as many people as he can creating a small compound, home for all the survivors of the apocalypse. On a mission to search for survivors Dean discovers the crumpled and broken body of Sam Winchester. Dean brings Sam back to the camp with him and together with Castiel begins to try and sort out who his brother is and what's left of him. The problem is - they have no idea if the connection to Lucifer is severed. Dean doesn't want Sam back if he can't trust who he is.
- Art: lightthesparks
- Vid: loverstar
Bad Company by Delanach (Supernatural - Sam/Dean, Dean/OMC). Word count: 23,931
- Summary: Dean’s deal comes due, and he goes to hell, but not for long. Heartbroken, Sam taps into the power inside himself to save his brother, and drags him out, but not before Hell can leave a taint on Dean’s soul. When Dean comes round at Bobby’s, it’s to a very different world to the one he left. The dark power inside Sam corrupted him, and now he rules not only hell, but a shattered world where his word can mean death. Dean reluctantly becomes a leader and has to find a way to save the world from the brother he still loves.
- Artists: apieceofcake, ysbail, ladyamarra
Before the Devil Knows You're Dead by thevinegarworks (Supernatural - Dean/Castiel). Word Count: 25,237
- Summary: In which Chuck has a less than optimistic vision of Dean's death, Castiel is stuck with the smoking gun (or, well, knife), Sam's going crazy trying to save his brother, a new adversary is throwing a party all across North America, and everyone tries to outrun a future that's already been written.
Comes to Dust by tabaqui (Supernatural - Sam/Dean). Word Count: 22,025
- Summary: The Devil was defeated, but it changed the world - and the Winchester brothers - forever. Now, after a time of relative peace, a new enemy is creating havoc, and Sam and Dean have to figure out how to save the world all over again.
- Fanart: kezley
Hallelujah by bauble (Supernatural - Dean/Castiel). Word Count: 21,600
- Summary: The war is over, and the good guys won. But Castiel is deciding between staying on earth or going back to Heaven, and Dean is finding life in the aftermath harder than he had expected.
- Fanmix: There's a Blaze of Light in Every Word by wandersfound
i used to know you so well by obeetaybee (Supernatural - girl!Sam/Dean, girl!Sam/Sam, Sam/Dean). Word Count: 33250
- Summary: The Devil has a contingency plan...
- Fanmix: Gravity and Graceful Plans by twivamp92
It's The End Of The World As We Know It by loolookitty (Supernatural - Sam/Dean, Bobby). Word Count: 32,943
- Summary: The Apocalypse comes and Sam and Dean stand tall to face it. The thing is, it's not the Apocalypse they expected, but it's still the end of the world that they've known. Can Sam and Dean with a little help from Bobby figure out what happened? How do Sam and Dean deal with suddenly finding themselves in a world that seems to be spit from the mind of a thirteen year old girl, complete with it's own musical soundtrack and sparkly unicorns? The Winchester brothers have never seen anything like it. Are the changes skin deep or is there more to this than meets the eye? Only time will tell.
- Art: acerbus_instar, lightthesparks
immune to the end of the world by sidonay (Supernatural - Gen). Word Count: ~17,200
- Summary: an uncontainable virus that spreads faster than wild weeds and threatens to end all of human life in less than three months arrives, seemingly, from nowhere. Sam and Dean are just moving to survive, keeping their heads together and not looking anywhere but forward. that is, until a news report mentions the one who’s immune. and soon, they’ve got him in their backseat because he’s talking demons and demons are something easy, something these brothers know. it's the getting there that might be difficult.
- Fanart: xeyra
Last One Out Hits The Lights by entangled_now (Supernatural - Dean/Castiel, Sam, Bobby, Chuck, Ellen, Jo). Word Count: 38,000
- Summary: After they stop a plot to tear open a hole straight to hell, the Winchesters face more trouble when zombies start rising from their graves across the country. Bobby calls all hands on deck and Sam and Dean, along with an angel, a mess of out-numbered hunters, and a very reluctant prophet of the Lord, have to try and save the world. Or go down in flames with it.
- Art: cybel, newt_slash
- Summary: When Castiel finally took the plunge and fell from grace, it was like nothing Dean would have ever imagined. It happened in a way that his mind would have shied away from even in his most vivid nightmares. Castiel didn’t walk away, didn’t jump or get shoved off of his cloud. No high up angelic boss man revoked his halo or stripped him of his wings. It happened in a dark, cold place and it was more like watching a tired man treading water, finally be dragged into the deep by a shark.
- Art: judas_denied
Over the Hills and Far Away by wandersfound (Supernatural - Dean/Castiel (Sam/Sarah Blake, Chuck/Becky)). Word Count: 16,855
- Summary: Three months after a mysterious apocalyptic event, the remaining members of mankind begin to emerge from fallout shelters and underground bunkers. In the middle of the country, Dean insists on traveling east to find Castiel. By car and on foot, the brothers travel, out across the desolation of the world that was. Meanwhile, Chuck writes a new book.
- Fanart: devilyouwere, attempt_unique
Take Me Home To Glory's Throne by ru_salki99 (Supernatural - Dean/Castiel). Word Count: 22,121
- Summary: It's been a year since Castiel pulled Dean out of Hell. When Dean says he remembers everything about his time there, he means it. Everything. Including his very first meeting with Castiel and what the angel did to persuade him to come home. However, whatever he may feel about it becomes secondary to the surprise that awaits Dean at Bobby's.
- Fanmix: nimmy
Dead Things by hay1ock (Supernatural RPS - Jared/Jensen AU). Word count: 35,800
- Summary: J2 AU - November 2010: A virus raged indiscriminately across the surface of the Earth. Nine months later, and few survivors remained, a food source of the monsters created in the wake of the virus; the walking, dead flesh of things that were once human. Jensen Ackles was one of those survivors, living day to day out of the protective walls of a high security prison near Kansas City. A former cop, Jensen found himself amongst those responsible for over one hundred souls; risking his life to scavenge food and resources from the deserted cities and highways. But on one fateful venture, he perhaps found something, someone, who could change the grim outlook the future seemed to hold for him, and the rest of the world. He found Jared.
- Fanart: mini_moue, ysbail
Look within yourself for absolution by trinipedia (Supernatural RPS - J2). Word Count: ~ 23k.
- Summary: Utrel Enterprises is working on a controversial secret project. Jared Padalecki works as an intern under assistant researcher Jensen Ackles: they act as they hate each other's guts, even if they're both clearly attracted to one another. Right after work Jared witnesses, unable to stop it, the murder of Jensen. The next morning he realizes that everything is exactly as it was the previous day, and once he gets to work is now Jared's job--being the only person alive who is aware that something's wrong--to stop the murder of Jensen and somehow save the world from the time-loop, or be caught in time forever. Every day, at a minute past midnight, the sci-fi adventure begins... again.
- Art: phoenixangel13, laisy
The Three Musketeers
The Revenants by dark_roast (The Three Musketeers - Athos, Porthos, Aramis, d'Artagnan; and various OCs). Word Count: Approximately 18,200 words.
- Summary: When a necromancer raises an army of the undead, Athos and his fellow musketeers must defend Paris. (And pretty much everything in this fic that references events from The Three Musketeers, is explained in context.)
- Mix tape: wasurerareta
End, Middle, Beginning by lady_ganesh (Weiss Kreuz - Nagi/Mamoru, Crawford/Schuldig, Sakura/Aya-chan). Word Count: 15,053
- Summary: Everything changes after the aliens attack Earth; well, almost everything.
- Fanmix: andmydog
Winnie the Pooh
And is there Honey still for Tea? by tryfanstone (Winnie the Pooh - Gen). Word Count: 19, 000
- Summary: If you happen to have read another book about Edward Bear, you may remember that he lived with his friends in a wood called the Hundred Acre Wood. It was a small wood, and small things happened, the kind of things that happen to bears in places where even if elevenses are late there is always a little something for tea. This isn't that story.
- Art: dualbunny
- Mix: ishie
Wizards of Waverly Place
call that a comeback by sacred_lullaby (Wizards of Waverly Place - hints of Justin/Alex and Harper/Zeke). Word Count: 10,132
- Summary: Alex destroys the world. But really, its all Justin’s fault.
- Fanmix: Indistinguishable from Magic by withoutacure1
Never Kill A Boy On The First Date by amathela (Wizards Of Waverly Place - Justin/Alex). Word Count: 23,208
- Summary: In every generation there is a Chosen One. She alone will stand against the vampires, the demons, and the forces of darkness. She is the Slayer. In this case, she's Alex Russo - one girl in all the world born with the strength and skill to hunt the vampires, to stop the spread of their evil, blah blah blah. She also might be kind of falling in love with her brother. But first, she has an apocalypse to avert. Spoilers up to episode 3:5 - Night At The Lazerama.
- Fanmix: If The Apocalypse Comes ... (I'm Feeling Pretty Psyched) by tortugax
- Fanmix: Untitled by roseclaw
- Art: Graphics by dhfreak
Aftermath by (American Idol RPF - Kris Allen/Katy Allen, Adam Lambert/Brad Bell,Kris Allen/Adam Lambert, Cale Mills/Allison Iraheta, Kris Allen/Allison Iraheta (forced sex scenario)). Word Count: ~30128
- Summary: When the mysterious appearance of the Northern Lights all over the world takes away all modern technology and science, Kris, Adam, their friends and family must trek from California to Arkansas. ~Things happen
- Artist: katekat1010
Brum and the Apocalypse by sashataakheru (Brum (1992)/The Move RPS - Brum, Roy Wood, werewolf!Carl Wayne, werewolf!Bev Bevan, werewolf!Ace Kefford, Trevor Burton, two dragons, the nice man from the museum, and a shitload of zombies). Word Count: 17,128, genfic
- Summary: Set mid-2007. Brum wakes up one morning to find that the terrible storm that had raged for two days is over. Eager to get out and explore the Big Town again, he discovers the city has been abandoned and the only person he finds is a strange man reading cards on a street corner. With no one else to turn to, Brum follows him, and finds himself drawn into a battle to stop the zombies and the dragon that's controlling them. It comes down to three old men, two old werewolves, and a little yellow car to save the rest of the world from further destruction.
- Fanart: Art by thegeneral
- Summary: When the gods foretold the end of Atlantis, it became a race against time to save as many as possible. The choice of who to save fell to A’dam, the prince of the House of Horus.
- Art: orchidfiction
- Summary: Sometimes the family the family you’ve made is just as important as the one you were born into. When the world ends, Amita, Hardison and Garcia face a fight to keep their families together and to stay alive.
- Fanart: cover by reapertownusa
- Summary: The Spear of Destiny is missing. Heaven, Hell, and some hunters are going to go find it.
- Art: lizfu
- Summary: There were men who stood up in the face of adversity, and there were men who fell. When humanity fell pray to the men and women taken with psychic powers, The Face stood together, collecting what they could of their kind and trying to make a safe place to live while they continued to fight. But when word reaches their ears that they could finally save Sam Winchester, it could change the face of the world as they know it. For better or worse, Dean Winchester will get his brother out, or die trying. The rest of them... they're just going to try to keep the pieces of humanity together until then.
- Artist: loverstar
you've got a bad case of being over there, darling (the only cure is being over here) by immortality (Fringe, Criminal Minds, Flashforward - Olivia Dunham/Emily Prentiss, Janis Hawk/Olivia Dunham). Word Count: 10,954
- Summary: JAU. Janis Hawk has seen the end of the world. It's Olivia Dunham's job to save it. // She understands now, how just a single person could destroy a whole world.
- Fanart + Fanmixes: theagonyofblank
Memories We Won't Erase by parka_girl (Cycling RPF - Alex Carver/Malcolm Rudolph). Word Count: 10276
- Summary: Alex and Malcolm are caught at an airport in Switzerland during the outbreak of the zombie apocalypse. This is their story.
- Fanmix: Mix (tracklist/Cover Art) by fangie_yin
Dir en grey
Japanese Zombie Heroez by cadkitten (Dir en grey - Die x Kyo, Kaoru x Toshiya). Word Count: 10,188.
- Summary: It's been fourteen days since the outbreak started. Fourteen long and agonizing days in which I have witnessed more death and destruction than I have even seen in the depths of my own mind. Fourteen days since I've been absolutely certain that I will die - that we will all die - and not by my own hand. It's been two entire weeks since I've been running for my life.
- Fanart: Drawing by reapertownusa
Paradocical Paradox by sirwynai (Doctor Who - Gen). Word Count: 10,387
- Summary: The first trip in the Tardis after the big bang lands the Doctor and his companions in a pocket dimension where The Year that Never Was is playing out. The Doctor wants to lie low, as letting the Master get his hands on a second Tardis would not be good, but when has the Doctor ever gotten his way?
- Art: by Deadflower5
Flight of the Conchords
An Accidental Love Story (with Bonus Zombies) by lone_wo1f (Flight of the Conchords - Dave/Murray). Word Count: 23,478
- Summary: Dave has spent his entire friendship with the Conchords pretending to be someone he’s not. Everything is going according to plan until a chemical spill begins to shift the weather patterns, and talk of zombies fills the air. Now, he’s holed up in his apartment with Bret, Jemaine and Murray struggling not to let his false identity crumble with the strain of the oncoming apocalypse. It’s a story of survival, of friendship, and accidental love.
- Fanmix: An Accidental Love Story (With Bonus Zombies) by mumblemutter
- Summary: On October 1, 2006, a mysterious electronic pulse turns everyone who is using a cell phone into mindless killers. Six friends struggle to survive and reunite in the ensuing chaos. As Chandler would say: “Could there be more zombies?”
- Fanmix: Your Words Just Echo by ishie
a circle in the chain by eudaimon (Generation Kill -Brad/Nate, Poke/OFC, Ray/OFC, Doc Bryan/OFC. Brad Colbert, Nate Fick, Poke Espera, Ray Person, Doc Bryan, Mike Wynn). Word Count: 11, 045
- Summary: Nate finds himself being dragged into the end of the world and Brad is much, much more than what he seems. Loving Nate Fick will not stop Ragnarok from coming. And Brad Colbert was always a part of that story. And he's not the only one. Mythology AU.
- Mix by: kitsunejin!
- Summary: After the Battle of Hogwarts, Draco Malfoy is sent to Azkaban for the crimes committed as a Death Eater. His mother is determined to get him out, even if it means convincing Harry Potter to speak on behalf of him. But what irks Draco the most is the dreams that he had been having during the past weeks since his incarceration. Why is it that Hermione Granger seems to be interested in these dreams? And what is the connection between his dreams and the devastating floods, earthquakes, mudslides and hurricanes the world is experiencing? What is Draco Malfoy's connection to the end of the world?
- Fanmix: tortugax
The world is always ending, somewhere by ryuosen (Heroes - SylarxElle, SylarxPeter, ClairexGretchen, MattxDaphne, PeterxSimone). Wordcount: ~26300
- Summary: All Peter knew since the discovery of his powers was fighting. He predicted the end of the world, destroyed the threat and it was still all in vain. And the source of all death that followed was one he would have least expected. Now he is still fighting, but the reappearance of someone thought gone changes everything.
- Artist: davincis_girl
Always Darkest Before Dawn by unavoidedcrisis (Leverage - Gen). Word Count: 29,900
- Summary: One of the mysteries of the universe is why Parker, of all people, gets the ability to see a soul after it departs the body of the recently deceased. They're glittery and she's Parker, so of course she starts picking them up, not knowing what they really are. Of course, she could just look in the instruction manual... but oh, no, Hardison's taken it.
- Then the hellhound shows up and starts eating the doors off her cupboards, and Eliot is breaking into people's homes to threaten them with tape and knives. It's been a very stressful couple of weeks and all Parker wants is a vacation, or a nice, relaxing art theft, but now the forces of darkness (whatever that means) are bent on destroying the world. And then, if she somehow ever gets that mess sorted out, Hardison's been complaining that all his Hot Pockets taste like doom...
- ART: hollow_echos
The Demolished Man by spastic_visions (Merlin - gen). Word Count: 14,000
- Summary: Magic holds the world together and Merlin holds the magic. Only the world has split itself apart and Merlin is nowhere to be found.
- Artist: thisissirius
Sarah Jane Adventures
Anything At All by martinius (Sarah Jane Adventures - (Rani/Luke/Clyde). Word Count: 11290
- Summary: This is the way it happens: one moment the electrical power is working fine; the next moment it's not. A love story set during the apocalypse, starring a boy genius and his awesome sidekicks, with supporting cast by a depressed supercomputer and a supremely unhelpful Time Lord.
- Fanart: fanart and fanmix by chibifukurou
- Summary: Sherlock's been acting strangely for days. There's a claustrophobic silence to the flat, experiments tossed aside or abandoned, cases ignored. It's almost as if nothing matters any more. John's determined to know why.
- Artwork by cybel
The Social Network
- Summary: Eduardo never imagined himself forgiving Mark at any point in his future. That was before the Turned and the millions of people falling to death and beyond seemingly by the hour. It's all Eduardo can do to stay alive but when Mark shows up out of the blue, it's a fight for survival but also one to forgive, forget and to try and make something more out of the situation they both find themselves in - and there's something Mark's hiding, something Eduardo isn't sure he really wants to know.
- Fanart: paracaerouvoar
- Summary: John doesn't think of Atlantis right away, but hen he does, it seems like a good plan.
- Art by clwilson2006. Cover, Section header, John icon, Evan icon
the earth died screaming (Supernatural - Jimmy Novak, Castiel, gen, Jimmy/Amelia implied). Word Count: 12000 ca. Spoilers: goes AU from 4x20 but implies certain plot points that were introduced in early S5; not more than that though.
- Summary: After Heaven on Earth becomes real and the Apocalypse goes as angels had planned, Jimmy Novak finds himself in control of his own body again and seemingly the only real human left in a world where the climate has changed, ghost towns are the norm and time flows strangely. The fact that since he wakes up, and for the entire following year, he keeps on hearing Castiel's voice inside his head is probably just proof that he's going crazy. A/N are at my journal.
- Fanart by wh1tfuldr3amer: banner, video
A Twisting Line by jacyevans (Supernatural - Dean/Ruby, Sam). Word Count: 10,000
- Summary: When Dean returns from hell, he has no recollection of how he escaped, and the only living souls in sight are possessed. Sam is seemingly beyond redemption, Ruby is his sole navigator in a changed and barren world, and Dean struggles with his memories of his time in the pit, still unsure of how and why he was brought back. These reasons become irrelevant when Dean comes to the realization that maybe, just maybe, he can still save Sam. That has always been enough.
Waiting in silence for the sky to explode by trinipedia (J2 - AU Slash). Word Count: ~ 16k
- Summary: Unicorns are as old as the sky, old as the moon; they can be hunted, trapped...they can even be killed, but they don't just vanish. There has never been a time without unicorns, and there never will be; an ominous prophecy passed from mouth to mouth for century connects the disappearance of unicorns with the end of the world as we know it. That's why it's up to the last unicorn there is to embark on a quest to find the others. On his journey, he'll meet friends and foes alike: magicians, witches, kings and bulls. He'll have to be braver and stronger than he has ever been, if he wishes to save not only his species, but all of humanity. And if along the way he'll be forced to learn what love and regret are, well, that's just a small price to pay.
- Artist: deadflowers5
The World Ends With You by chibifukurou (Watchmen - Dan/Adrian). Word Count: ?
- Summary: Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
- Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
- The lone and level snow stretches far away.
- It's five years later and the world peace
- is falling apart. It's Eleven minutes to
- Midnight again, and this time Adrian won't
- be able to give the world a reprieve.
- Artist: nyargles
Wizards Of Waverly Place
Dark Side of Today by lonewonderslove (Wizards of Waverly Place - A little Justin/Alex, some Zeke/Harper, hints of T.J./Gigi. Justin, Alex, Max, Harper, Zeke, T.J., Gigi, Mr. Laritate). Word Count: 26,000 ca.
- Summary: A deadly virus outbreak decimates the Wizard World and sweeps through the mortal world, killing those with magic and turning mortals into monsters. Justin and Alex will need to find strength in each other if they and their small band of friends are to survive. “The world might be ending, but all I need is you.”
- Fanmix: Hold Our Hands and Fight by lone_wo1f
Space Invaders by amathela (Wizards Of Waverly Place - Justin/Alex). Word Count: 16,945.
- Summary: Justin was right. (Of course.) Which sucks for Alex. Especially since it means aliens are now on their way to Earth, and, oh yeah, they want to destroy the world. So, someone should probably stop them? Spoilers up to episode 4:1 - Alex Tells The World.
- Art: Covert art, fanmix, and podfic by jesterdala
- Fanmix: Aliens Exist by amathela
Tomorrow would just not be the same by justmediya (Wizards of Waverly Place - Justin/Alex). Word count: 14975
- Summary: Justin accidentally invents something that destroys the world. Or worst.
- Fanart: fictionalfemme