|Pairing:||Arthur Weasley/Molly Weasley, née Prewett|
|Alternative name(s):||Molly/Arthur, AW/MW, Molthur, S.S. Batteries and Baking|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Arthur and Molly attended Hogwarts together in the 1960s, and were both in the Gryffindor house. It is usually assumed (though never officially confirmed) that they were in the same year at Hogwarts.
Arthur/Molly fanworks often include or allude to anecdotes Molly tells in canon about brewing a Love Potion in her youth and taking a "nighttime stroll" with Arthur while attending Hogwarts, from which she got back at four in the morning and Arthur was caught by the caretaker.
- Counting on Arthur by jagnikjen - After almost thirty years of marriage, Molly can still count on Arthur to make her feel better. (2013)
- Three Seasons by Leela Starsky (2005) - Spring - new love, Summer - the chilbearing years, and Autumn - growing old together. NSFW.
- The Honeymoon by glockgal (2010) - There are some things you just don't wanna know your parents did when they were your age. Created for the HP Canon Fest, rated R.
- HPShipweeks : Week 3 - Molly/Arthur by bellemrdch (2013) - Molly and Arthur early in their marriage. Created for HPShipweeks.
Resources & Communities
- Works tagged Arthur Weasley/Molly Weasley at AO3
- Stories tagged Arthur W./Molly W. at FanFiction.Net
- Stories tagged AW/MW at FictionAlley
- strong_love, an Arthur/Molly LiveJournal community
- Arthur/Molly SCUSA thread and ...cruisin'... thread at FictionAlley Park
- Molly and Arthur Weasley category at Sycophant Hex's The Burrow archive
- Arthur/Molly fic recs and art recs at Crack Broom
- AW/MW recs at Know it Alls
- Arthur Weasley/Molly Weasley recs at Coffee and Chocolate
- The exact years Arthur and Molly attended Hogwarts are not known. It is usually estimated as 1962-1969 or 1961-1968 (e.g., by the Harry Potter Lexicon and Harry Potter Wiki). Their first child, Bill, was born on November 29, 1970.
- J. K. Rowling. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter Five: "An Excess of Phlegm" (2005). When discussing Bill and Fleur's recent engagement: " ... It's all this uncertainty with You-Know-Who coming back, people think they might be dead tomorrow, so they're rushing all sorts of decisions they'd normally take time over. It was the same last time he was powerful, people eloping left, right, and center —"
"Including you and Dad," said Ginny slyly."Yes, well, your father and I were made for each other, what was the point in waiting?" said Mrs. Weasley.
- J. K. Rowling. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Chapter Five: "The Dementor" (1999).
- J. K. Rowling. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter Thirty-One: "The Third Task" (2000).