|Alias(es):||Jo, revolutionaryjo, ApocalypseInc|
|Fandoms:||MCU, Merlin, The Raven Cycle etc.|
|Communities:||Archive of Our Own, Twitter, Tumblr, Dreamwidth|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
RevolutionaryJo is a prolific podficcer and visual artist who has worked in a number of fandoms.
RevolutionaryJo's contributions to the series also include a number of sub-artworks, including not just the podfic covers, but a number of in-world posters, a collaborative reading of letters featuring many other notable podficcers, and a fake episode of a real podcast from the Brooklyn Historical Society, Flatbush + Main. She also made two musical playlists for the series on Spotify: 4 Minute Window: Music featured in the podfic and New Year's At Farrell's: Songs from the twenties for the 2020s, from the 4 Minute Window series.
- All The Angels and the Saints,, podfic for Speranza's All The Angels and The Saints; this podfic includes a notable soundscape representing the passing of years that Steve was in the ice.
Oh my god! This podfic is beautiful and amazing and soothes my SOUL! I just re-listened to this yesterday because I’d read something that had sent me into a terrible fit of FEELINGS and sadness and revolutionaryjo’s voice was the perfect application of awesome to make me feel better. Spock’s POV works so well for me and I loved Jo’s amazing ability to make Spock sound badass, competent, logical but also with FEELINGS! (I over identify with Spock sometimes). It’s an amazing story. I love how the story moves between two times and Jo makes each one sound distinct. \bonding/ 
- katsuki_fc wrote: a Yuri Katsuki/Victor Nikiforov Multi-voice Podfic
- The Paradox Series (Sherlock (BBC))
- All The Angels and The Saints and 4 Minute Window by Speranza (MCU)
In response to several publicized misunderstandings regarding Podfic Permission in 2010, revolutionaryjo wrote Dear Author (podfic letter) in October 2010, which started a trend of writing a generic "dear author" letter to clearly outline the podficcer's expectations when an author grants permission. In her original post, dated 18 October 2010, Jo remarked, "There have been a lot of discussions floating around about podfic lately that are making me realize just how easily miscommunication can happen between a podficcer and an author."
- You'll Get There in the End (It Just Takes a While) Audiobook on Audiofic Archive. Accessed 18 June 2012.
- 2012 comment at If you only listen to ONE podfic in a fandom ... [part 2]