Angel On My Mind
|Title:||Angel On My Mind|
|Publisher:||AngelWings Press (later Requiem Publications)|
|Medium:||print zine, fanfic|
|External Links:||Requiem's site
some interior art by K9 here
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Angel On My Mind is a Sentinel, Jim/Blair slash anthology fanzine. Its theme is virgin!fic, specifically that Blair is a virgin (to m/m sex), and sometimes sex entirely, and loses said virginity with Jim.
- The One by pumpkin (Blair comes home early from a date and learns things about Jim he never knew. Admissions lead to new discoveries when the partners begin to talk honestly.) (1)
- Another Year by Serious Moonlight (Holiday blues lead to a serious conversation between Jim and Blair about their search for "The One.") (8)
- Love of a Lifetime by Owlet (Blair has a dilemma involving matters of the heart and Jim helps him deal with it.) (24)
- Awakenings by Little Eva (Blair moves back into the loft after Jim apprehends Alex at the Temple of the Sentinels', but still has unresolved anger at the situation that brought him to his present state of mind. Can Jim ease his worries and fears?) (33)
- The Gift by Rayden Star (Blair gives Jim a gift for Christmas that will last the test of time.) (50)
- Clearly, for the First Time by Valentin (An accident at the University has Blair believing it's the year 1991. And that's not all he believes.) (72)
- Just Go for It by Shorts (A friend of Blair's urges him to talk to Jim about his attraction to his sentinel. But somethings things don't happen as smoothly as they do in novels.) (83)
- Tears by Bast (An A/U set in the old west. Blair travels west to work for a new employer—a journey that also includes matters of the heart.) (95)
- Mother In Law Blues by Texas Ranger (Jim has the weekend off and he and Blair have made plans. But, sometimes plans have a way of changing...) (130)
- Erotica by Annabelle Leigh (Blair feels exposed and counts on Jim to help him avoid embarrassment when a woman he dates violates his trust in a most revealing way.) (Blair feels exposed and counts on Jim to help him avoid embarrassment when a woman he dates violates his trust in a very revealing way.) (15)
- In Vino Veritas by K9 (Jim learns a secret Blair has kept for a very long time, only to use it against his Guide in playful torment. Will Blair appreciate the humor or will he explode?) (172)
- One Day in the Lives by Serena (Jim overhears a phone conversation between Blair and Naomi, leading Jim to believe his Guide may harbor feelings that could change both of their lives forever.) (197)
- Shopping for the Future by Shar (After the loft is trashed by an escapee from Conover Mental Hospital, Jim has to go shopping for replacement furniture with his Guide.) (210)
Reactions and Reviews: Issue 1
See reactions and reviews for Erotica.
[zine]: The premise of all the Angel On My Mind 'zines is that Blair is a virgin to m/m sex, but I seem to recall more than one Blair-is-a-virgin-to-any-kind-of-sex story! :-) Which of course, means FIRST TIMES abound!! I loved this 'zine. The cover, by Eng, is so beautiful you almost forget to look inside!... But once you manage to collect the scattered brain cells and get to the meat of the matter (hee), you'll find some of the fandoms best, IMHO....Annabelle Leigh, Texas Ranger, Serena, pumpkin... Like how can one go wrong! Tears by Bast is and A/U story. IMHO, Jim and Blair are still pretty much in character, just in an old west setting. There's an amnesic Blair story too. Those are always fun! Plus, besides the beautiful color cover and the various b/w drawings, there are three more full color pieces. Two from K9 and one from Geli.
I think it was in the first issue of Angel On My Mind. (Which I'd brought because of the high and deserved, recomendations for 'Mother In Law's Blues')And the entire theme of Angel On My Mind is a place to questioned OCC. Since the usual basic is that Blair a virgin. Well, since one never see him (or Jim for that matter) actually in the act of penetration (which would no longer make one a virgin) then it can be debated whether either of them is virgin or not.
- Lucky by Alyjude (Blair is kidnapped and injured. Can he hide the injury from Jim?) (1)
- Our Time by Ophelia (Will Blair always hide his feelings for Jim from others?) (26)
- Three poems (Fears Reassurance, and Union) by Suzan Lynne (34)
- The Great Outdoors by K9 (Blair makes plans to seduce his Sentinel while camping. Things go awry when an unexpected person comes along.) (40)
- Panther's Den by Sentarla Blair (Blair runs away and Jim just find him.) (83)
- Upstairs Downstairs by Barb G. (Blair finds the tables turned on him.) (91)
- End of Innocence by Rayden Star (underage sex, AU) (Blair finds his one true love.) (100)
- Grounded Angel by Bast & Shar (AU) (Jim meets someone who he's not even supposed to see.) (109)
- Teasing and Testing by Voracity (Blair must push past his own fears.) (127)
- Completion by Mikasa (An AU. Jim and Blair are each inexplicably drawn to somewhere they've never been.) (149)
- Take a Chance by Shorts (Jim's narrow escape prompts the two to action.) (161)
- Getting There by Serious Moonlight (After S2p2, Blair doesn't feel needed. He leaves on an expedition. What will Jim do?) (178)
- Finding Love in Unexpected Places by Serena (An AU. Blair & Jim meet while Jim is preparing to go undercover, giving Blair the wrong impression.) (217)
- The Pickup by pumpkin (An AU. Jim and Blair meet at a party.) (231)
- Contrapuntal by Linda (illustrated poetry) (241)
- I Wish by Akablonded (Being apart is the beginning of being together for the Sentinel and his Guide.) (242)
- Everlasting by Shadow (also in Everlasting) (Jim gets the wrong impression when Blair comes in drunk and claims he has a sore ass.) (274)
Reactions and Reviews: Issue 2
We've got poetry. We've got A/U's. And the art. There's also a beautifully done computer generated piece by Shar. Imagine sweet, innocent looking Blair. Naked. With angel wings! YUM! All the AOMM 'zines are graced with top quality art, but this one is at the top of my list in the art category. Okay I think you know I like the art, but I've also read the stories. All of them twice, and some three or four times... Basically, this is something you either like, or you hate. I am very flexible. I like everything from Laura JV's snarky, wisecracking Blair, to Candy's sweet, romantic Blair, depending on the mood I'm in. You are going to find a lot more of the latter in this zine, so if that's one of your squicks, you ought to give this one a miss. This one's a big zine, folks. I've heard people complain about the price, but I had no complaints about it. It was 36 dollars, American, and it had good stories, good print, good layout, and was 319 pages long. I thought it was a pretty damned good value... A lot of these are sweet stories, and The Great Outdoors by K9 is ROTFLMAO funny. It's really good if you want to take a break from the saccharine for a while. Blair has a small owwie or two in there, but don't hold your breath for any comfort from Jim and Simon... Alyjude's also got one in there, Lucky, that's got a bit of n/c going, but nothing too explicit. Lots of comfort from Jim on that one. This one's pretty much a kink zine, in a way. You know if you've got a thing for a softer, gentler Blair. If you do, this zines for you.
The premise of all the Angel On My Mind 'zines is that Blair is a virgin to m/m sex. Can we say "FIRST TIMES!" We've got poetry. We've got A/U's. And the art. There's also a beautifully done computer generated piece by Shar. Imagine sweet, innocent looking Blair. Naked. With angel wings! YUM! All the AOMM 'zines are graced with top quality art, but this one is at the top of my list in the art category. Okay I think you know I like the art, but I've also read the stories. All of them twice, and some three or four times.
Angel On My Mind 3 was published 2000. It is full size and has 271 pages. B/W cover by Geli. Color and B/W interior art by Geli, K9, lulu, Alisan, Eng, Suse, Bettina and Sharon.
- Priceless by Candy Apple (Following the destruction of Blair's academic career, he finds himself in a tight spot. Can Jim help him out of it, and will love conquer all?)
- A Second Chance by Rayden Star - Jim gets a second chance to make things right, but can he?
- That Night by K. Ann Yost - What happens to the Sentinel and Guide when they both get scared?
- I Never Thought I'd Say This by Rogue - The guys start getting more and more antsy around each other until finally, things come to a head, in more ways then one.
- Dreamscape by Linda - Illustrated poem
- Poetry Collection by Patt Paulos-Darrow - A collection of five 'first-time' poems.
- The Catalyst by Tiger Moon - Jim makes a discovery that leads him to somethings he's always wanted.
- Talk to the Moon by Ophelia - Blair looking for permanence, and so far, has only found it by talking to the moon.
- Mixed Massages by mikasa - While on a mission of self-discovery, Blair is involved in a raid and nearly arrested.
- Prisoners of Despair by Deb - Taking place immediately after the events of "Prisoner X", jim and Blair discover they share more than a sense of despair.
- Shelley Lake by Jen Cat - Blair's out to get Jim to 'notice' him, but will it work?
- Games of the Heart by Xfreak - Jim doesn't like Blair's answer to his problem.
- Virgin in Vegas by Cherish Organa - Blair wakes up from a hangover, but how can they go back to the way things were? Now what?
- Newborn Love by Angelise - Blair guides Jim through a horrifying ordeal and they learn more about each other.
- To Tame a Soul by Serious Moonlight - an AU tale of two men fulfilling destiny.
- Trust Me by Shorts - Someone from Jim's past threatens Jim's and Blair's relationship.
- Discoveries by vfoster - Blair prepares a special dinner for Jim, hoping...
Reactions and Reviews: Issue 3
Observations: The premise of all the Angel On My Mind 'zines is that Blair is a virgin to m/m sex. Well, I hate to say more of the same, but what "same" it is! Whew! More great first-time stories. Some more beautiful art work. K9's pencil sketches of Jim and Blair are so beautiful! Both profiles, each with his spirit guide in the background. A beautiful set for this 'zine. Why you should buy this 'zine: Did you buy the others? Need I say more? Hell, it's worth the money just for the Candy Apple story! :-) 
Angel On My Mind 4 was published in 2004, is full size and has 194 pages. Color cover by Geli. B/W interior art by K9, Bettina, Ceares, and Marianne.
- Green-eyed Demon by Shorts (Blair is jealous of a new guy in Jim's life and decides to confess his feelings before leaving on an expedition.)
- Hit and Run by Chrys (A near accident on the job leaves Jim under investigation for use of excessive force and Blair is banned from the PD. It also leads to the revelation that the two men are mutually interested. A tense week (triggered by IA's nastiness) is followed by a nasty accident scene where Blair saves the day. This leads to his reinstatement, and reconciliation between the guys.)
- Secret Valentine by Nancy T (Who is Jim Ellison's secret Valentine.)
- New Memories by Patt (Blair's lost in memories of movies.)
- Too Much Light For Shadows: Another Remembrance by Candy Apple (A romantic moment with Blair that ends in anger leads to a painful revelation from Jim's past.)
- Hide and Seek, With Potential by Lisa Duncan's Twin (In light of his newly discovered feelings for Jim, Blair has been questioning his sexuality. He invites himself to a party Jim is attending, hosted by a gay couple. Blair decides to take a chance and agrees to participate in a party game which involves partner swapping.)
- Don't Deny Me by Rogue (Angst. Mean!Jim (verbally). After an intimate night with Blair, Jim awakens and totally freaks! He is pretty nasty to Blair, which means we also get groveling!Jim.)
- Never Alone Again by Bast (Far in the future, Jim reflects on his love for Blair.)
- All I Want For Christmas by Shadow (Christmas lists drawn up together show Jim & Blair their hearts desire.)
- The Wrong Impression by Ophelia (Naomi talks Blair into agreeing to do an interview for a magazine.)
- Fear of Falling by Shar (Jim and Blair visit an amusement park where of course things go wrong. Takes place after "Dead Drop.")
- The Faint of Heart by Angelise (A Sentinel drinks, a Sentinel faints, a Sentinel loves. Blair discovers a real truth when Sentinel inhibitions come tumbling down.)
- Virgin Sacrifice by Ceares (The gang at major crimes gets fed up with Jim and Blair's behavior, and comes up with a solution.)
- A Ticket To Tuscon by Cara Chapel (In this AU, Sandburg and Ellison's paths cross briefly in 1987. Penniless, Blair is forced to prostitute himself in an attempt to earn his way across country to enter college. Jim is a lieutenant stationed at Fort Campbell KY who rescues him from thugs.)
- Giving Up Forever by Bast (Blair has to decide if he wants to live forever, or be with Jim for eternity.)
Reactions and Reviews: Issue 4
This 'zine contains a wonderful mix of humor, angst, AU's, and just plain good fun! Of course, these being virgin!Blair stories, these are all J/B first-time, too.
Green-eyed Demon Blair is jealous of a new guy in Jim's life and decides to confess his feelings before leaving on an expedition.
Hit and Run Well, not much for me to add! Very nice story with Blair owies and Jim angst!
Secret Valentine I'm not going to tell you. That might spoil it. Hee. A very cute story with a neat addition: the author has included recipes for the (aphrodisiac!) dinner that was prepared for Jim and a recipe for the massage oil!
New Memories This is a very funny story! Blair gets an owie and, as his brain is slightly addled, all he will say are lines from movies! Is he babbling or really trying to communicate? LOL! Very cute, Patt!
Too Much Light For Shadows: Another Remembrance Since you'll know in the first few lines what the memory is, I won't be spoiling you to tell you that Jim's memories are of Bud. This story is pretty angsty and deals with child molestation. A very interesting look at a potential universe for Jim's childhood. I liked this story a lot and Candy realistically brings up a very likely scenario. Not all heavy angst, off course! This is J/B first time story after all!
Hide and Seek, With Potential In light of his newly discovered feelings for Jim, Blair has been questioning his sexuality. He invites himself to a party Jim is attending, hosted by a gay couple. Blair decides to take a chance and agrees to participate in a party game which involves partner swapping. Don't worry, you know Jim is the jealous type!
Don't Deny Me Angst. Mean!Jim (verbally). After an intimate night with Blair, Jim awakens and totally freaks! He is pretty nasty to Blair, which means we also get groveling!Jim.
Never Alone Again Far in the future, Jim reflects on his love for Blair. Very nice introspective piece from Jim's POV.
All I Want For Christmas My fave in this 'zine. I have such a soft spot for Christmas stories! LOL! This was a wonderful story in which Blair convinces Jim to participate in a little Christmas tradition. Both guys cheat a little to find out the other's Christmas wishes. Santa delivers!
The Wrong Impression Naomi talks Blair into agreeing to do an interview for a magazine.
Fear of Falling Jim and Blair visit an amusement park where of course things go wrong. But a lot goes right, too!
The Faint of Heart A hilarious drunk!Jim story. Jim participates in a blood drive after having a few drinks. The combination of alcohol and blood loss create a loopy Jim.
Virgin Sacrifice Just as the above states, the bullpen gang take things in hand.
A Ticket To Tucson This is a lovely tale about how Jim and Blair could have met. I thought it was kind of sad in that it ended with Blair going on to Tucson and Jim facing the prospect of being shipped out. But the author gave hints of their future, so the reader knows they will meet again. If you don't care for prostitute!Blair stories, never fear...remember the premise of the 'zine!
Giving Up ForeverIn this AU Blair goes to Jim to fulfill his destiny as his guide. But he has to make a choice.
Geli does the cover of this zine. I never would have guessed that either. It's totally different than what I'm used to seeing. I love when artists surprise me. I loved it Geli. I have a quote from Geli and would like to add it here...
I wanted to something different for the Shaman pic. Something more symbolic. I used several elements, like the drum and hammer drawn after real shaman drums, the border with decorated with the spirit guides which are called with the drum. The necklace with the tree. The world tree is a powerful shaman sign, it stands for the world and every shaman has his own tree, or is born in one. <g> Trees have a important role in many shaman rituals.
The inside artwork is done by K-9, Bettina, Ceares, and marianne. They are all wonderful. The only complaint I have is, I couldn't see the names well enough on the art, so didn't know who belonged to whom. So hopefully I'll figure that out one of these days.
There is this one by K-9, (waving wildly at the divine Miss M.) and it's so darling because it's sexy, sweet and precious, but makes you want to crawl into the picture. I kid you not. Page 127 in case you're wondering which one made me want to become part of it.
There is one on page 9 that is simply gorgeous. I was in awe. I kept going back and looking at it. Much to my family's dismay. Hee hee.
Thank you to all of the artist's in this zine. You all did a fabulous job. I enjoyed every single one.
Green-eyed Demon By Shorts
Jim is bi in this one and totally in love with Blair. Blair is offered another field expedition and this time decides to take the two- month trip. But before he leaves he has to tell Jim that he's in love with him. Things get a little crazy, like this is something new in the Sandburg-Ellison household. Jim has a thing for someone else because he thinks that Blair is just misguided. Pardon that guide pun. They end up saying they do have feeling for each other. Blair comes back to a very happy, sexy, lonely and horny Jim. This is where the story gets downright hot, hot, hot... We also get to see a jealous Blair. It's a very sweet story that ended too soon. I wish there had been about 40 more pages. (I don't want for much, do I?) I really loved it. What a way to start the zine out. Thank you, Shorts. You never fail to please your readers. They'll all be thrilled with this one too.
Hit and Run By Chrys
Warnings. Blair owwies. You know Jim can't resist him when he's hurt. Hee hee. Oh oh, Jim has to give Blair a massage. The terrible things that Jim has to do for his partner. Actually Jim's not happy because his touching Blair is doing something major to his senses. To just plain old Jim. Did I say old? Sorry Jim. There is an IA investigation. Jim is cleared but they won't let Sandburg back by his side, so Jim wants to resign. Now that's all I'm saying. That's enough to keep you going, right? You have to read it yourself. This is a great read, a fun read and a very sexy read. So go and read it. Did I mention it was a very exciting storyline too? It was. Keeps you on the edge of your seat. You're going to love it. I did. Thanks so much, R.
Secret Valentine By [Nancy T]
The guys find themselves home without dates near Valentines Day. Now they're watching a Jags game and Blair is Jim watching. One of Blair's favorite things to do. About four days before Valentines Day, Jim starts getting gifts delivered. Poor clueless Jim. I'm rolling on the floor laughing just thinking about his facial expressions for each delivery. This story is precious. I kid you not. Shy Blair all of a sudden and sweet talking Jim. God, these are my favorite combo's. Holey Moley Batgirl, this is one hot story. Not only do we get a fantastic story but also we get yummy recipes. You're all in for a major treat. Thank you, Nancy. It was great. You're great.
New Memories By Patt
Okay, I don't normally do one for my own, but I just read it and was laughing pretty hard. If you need a smile or laugh, this might be something you want to read. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed this story. It was not only a funny read, but also it was fun to write. Try it, you might like it.
Too Much Light For Shadows, Another Remembrance By Candy Apple
Warnings on this one. Seriously. Talk and memories of molestation. Oh wow. Candy this was heavy duty. I'm not going to talk about the story much. If you want to know about another awesome Candy story then you'll have to just go and read it. I truly loved it. I was so in love with both guys during the entire story that it helped get me through some of the storyline. It was a tough read. But a good read. Everyone should read this. Thank you so much, Candy.
Hide and Seek With Potential By Lisa, Duncan's Twin (She totally rocks.)
My word, no one paints a picture quite as well as Lisa does. I enjoy everything she writes, but this was not only good, but it was fun, sexy and can't wait to read it again. Anyone that is familiar with Lisa's work knows that they're in for a real treat. As always she provides us with a story that will rock you. What can I say? Sweet, sexy and hot storyline. Just the way I love them. The only complaint I had was that it was too short. I'm not going to tell you about the story because if I do, it'll give the whole thing away. I really hate when I do that. Oh Ms. Lisa, could you write more for me? Hee hee. You'll all love this one. It's terrific. A real charmer. Thank you, Lisa. It was fun as always.
Don't Deny Me By Rogue
Sentinel Dreams can be scary dreams. Blair tries to wake Jim from what he thinks is a nightmare. Then Jim pulls him into bed and has his wicked way with him. Jim is still asleep and has no idea of what has just happened. Jim is clueless (shock, shock...) and throws a piss fit and storms out of the loft. C, the discussion Jim has with himself at the diner had me smiling like a crazy person. All right, hush, I know that's normal. When he says,"Why am I sitting here talking to myself? And answers, "Because no one else will, you jerk." Howling laughter could be heard though out my home. Even hubby laughed at that line. That's all I'm going to say about this one too. See you all have to actually read the stories. I'll just tell you how wonderful they are. That's it. Thank you so much, C. It was great.
Never Alone Again By Bast
This is a very, very short but very sweet story. It's all about Virgins, love and long happy lives together. Again, this is all I'm saying about this one too. It's a sweet story, get it, read it and you try and write reviews without giving the stories away. Thank you Bast. I loved it.
All I Want For Christmas By Shadow
This is such a sweet story too. Starts out by telling us of a custom of writing down five things you'd like for Xmas and burning the list in the fireplace. The smoke and wishes go to Santa. This is such a darling story; you just have to read it. It's one of the nicest, sweetest stories I've ever read. I truly loved it. I don't like to call stories precious, because people get the wrong impression, but this one was. And funny on top of that. I'm giving nothing away. Go and read it. You'll be so glad you did. Thank you so much, Shadow.
The Wrong Impression By Ophelia
Naomi, (the stupid bitch) sets up an interview with a magazine for Jim and Blair. Jim agrees to it not knowing why Blair is so nervous. Then when the article comes out Jim reads that Blair wouldn't mind being with a man. You have to love this storyline. Well, you don't have to, but I did. Hee hee. It's a cute story of Jim finding out he's the one Blair wants. You'll like it a lot. Thanks, M.
Fear of Falling By Shar
Picture Amusement Park, Elephant Ears and Jim feeding his guide yummy things. Then think flirting, Ferris Wheels, making out and stupid Sentinels putting their guides in high places. Super high places at that. I'm joking of course, it isn't stupid because it makes the story work. Hee hee. The Ferris wheel gets stuck and Jim has to help a woman and leave Blair alone at the top. Picture a screaming Blair. [g] Again, just kidding. Now Jim is on the ground and poor Blair is still in the air. Now that's all I'm telling. I've already told you too much I'm sure. It's very exciting and a fast read, but you'll have to read it yourself. Thank you, Shar.
The Faint of Heart By Angelise
Well you have me smiling and laughing right off. Blair wants to worship at the temple of JIM. God, you have to love this line. Angelise, you crack me up. Jim has a few beers before a blood drive. Not on purpose. He forgot about the blood drive. He's a very cute drunk. Then when he did go to give blood he fainted. Big Jim Ellison fainted. [g] I can't stop laughing. You have to read about the hell's Angel of Mercy there to help Jim. God, I was roaring. My hubby loves when I hit these fun ones because I make him smile when I laugh. I can't stop giggling. This is one hot story. A must read. I love hot and funny. This is both. Thanks so much, Angelise.
The Virgin Sacrifice By Ceares
Is it just me or does everyone have a weird sense of humor? The part about Simon taking Blair's breakfast had me howling. (You'll just have to read it yourself to understand the joke.) The bullpen decides it's time to butt into (Pardon the pun) the Sandburg-Ellison Zone. This is the cutest damn story. Full of smiles, laughs, loves and lust. Hee hee. I love a great love story. You will all love this one; so don't miss out on it. There is a drawing at the end of the story by Ceares and it's totally cool. I just love it, C. Beautiful. Thanks so much, C.
A Ticket To Tucson By Cara Chapel
Lt. James Ellison is stationed in TN and he's going to meet a woman he really likes. Blair loses everything and has to make money so that he can catch a bus and get to the college in Tucson, Arizona. (I would have picked him up, Cara.) Of course Jim meets up with him and saves his ass. Hee hee. Oh god this is a hot but so sad story. I loved it. Sometimes I really love sad. Oh don't get me wrong; it's not a death story or anything. Just a lot of angst. I loved it, you will too. Thanks, Cara.
Giving Up Forever By BastOkay, I'm going to be really careful here. I don't want to give anything away. I think It's safe to say this much. This is a wonderful story, one you should read and it will make you think for days afterwards. I love those ones. It's a story about decisions and where a person belongs in life. Song lyrics and I played the darn song the whole time I was reading the story, Bast. I hope you know that I was crying just thinking about all of this. This is a great read. An easy read and one that you'll be so glad you dove into it. Thanks, Bast.
- Kisses, Trust and Sentinel Smiles by LilyK (Excerpt: But it's not the soreness that has me panicked. It's the cause of it. Did Jim have his evil way with me?)
- Can't Fight This Feeling by Ankaree (Excerpt: He knew he was pushing Blair away, knew that if he didn't stop it would only be a matter of time before his friend would leave, and that was something Jim didn't want to happen. Just the thought terrified him and he knew that he would never survive if Blair left him.)
- Looking For Love In All the Wrong Places by Annie (Excerpt: I love him. I'm in love with him. So much that there are times when I'm watching him covertly and my heart just aches with the rightness of it.)
- The Red King's Dream by Shadow (Excerpt: Suddenly I had a new dream, of Sentinel and Guide, man and man, blended souls.)
- Nothing More Than Feelings by Sekhmet (Excerpt: The voice cut through the crushing mire of feelings that were sucking Blair down, and he jolted upright, eyes wild.)
- Kaleidoscope by Meris (Excerpt: Dreams. You can't live 'em, can't shoot 'em. Sometimes I hate how they've come to rule my life. Sometimes they provide the comfort of constants, bulwarks against the relentless insanity of Major Crimes. Sometimes they are simply nightmares of memory gone berserk.)
- Hell Hath No Fury by Kame (Excerpt: He was surprised to see anger on Jim's face - anger directed at the roomful of detectives. Jaw clenched, Jim deliberately glared at each and every man until they lowered their eyes.)
- Bond of Life by Lyn (Excerpt: "No!" Jim's hand shot out unexpectedly, grasping Blair's arm in a surprisingly strong grip, dragging him toward the bed and pulling him almost on top of the detective. "Mine!" he asserted firmly, though his voice was muffled by Blair's hair. "My guide!")
Angel On My Mind 6 is digest size and has 220 pages. It was published in March 2006.
- A Companion by Any Other Name by LilyK (Summary: When the time comes for Jim to choose a Guide, he chooses someone who seems much like himself: neat, quiet and serious.)
- Then You Look At Me by Ankaree (Summary: When Blair is taken in for questioning about his affiliation with a drug gang who set up shop in the warehouse space next to his, he's immediately attracted to the handsome detective in charge of the investigation.)
- How Can You Mend a Broken Heart? by Willa (Summary: When yet another woman breaks Jim's heart, Blair is there to pick up the pieces.)
- Like a Woman Scorned (Sequel to 'Hell Hath No Fury' in AoMM5) by KAME (Summary: Just as Jim and Blair are forming their new relationship, a dangerous threat re-emerges.)
- Final Truths by Lyn (Excerpt: Jim glared back at him. "I have every right," he said coldly. "You're a suspect in a murder case. Tell me this, Sandburg. How do you know Klaus Zeller?")
Angel On My Mind 7 is digest size and has 226 pages. It was published in October 2006. Cover by Romanse
- The Best Proof of Love by Willa Chase (Summary: Jim must look for a new guide in one of the most unlikely places: a shelter for battered and abused guides. There he finds his soul mate in the form of Blair Sandburg. But he must win the guide's trust before he can win his love.)
- Courting the Five Senses by LilyK (Summary: A series of mysterious gifts has Jim's senses doing a happy dance. But who's behind them?)
- Blind Justice by Ankaree (Summary: In spite of being badly damaged by a previous forced bonding, Blair finds himself drawn to another Sentinel. But how can Jim want or need a Guide who is blind?)