|Fandoms:||Cowboy Bebop, Dragon Ball Z, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ranma 1/2, Saiyuki, Sorcerer Hunters, Stargate Atlantis, Trigun, Wiseguy, Xanth, Yami no Matsuei, Yu-Gi-Oh, Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Dresden Files, Highlander, White Collar|
sholio on Fanfiction.net
sholio on AO3
podfic of friendshipper's fic at Audiofic Archive
sholio on LiveJournal
sholio on Dreamwidth
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
She created the Stargate Atlantis Gen Ficathon, which she moderated from 2008 to 2011.
- That Which is Broken, SGA, completed April 2006, 60,000 words. An atypical post-Trinity episode tag. Following the events of "Trinity", Teyla has a plan to repair the rift in her team ... but it may come at a terrible cost.
- Earth on a Shoestring
- The Light of a Fading Sun, SGA, May 2007, 93,000 words, alternate universe fic
- The Killing Frost, SGA, 100,000 words, October 2006. Gen action/adventure h/c fic.
- Running On Empty, SGA, 90,000 words, June 2006. John and Rodney are turned into Runners.
- Postcards to Jeannie and its sequel Pictures for Jeannie, October 2006/July 2007, multimedia Teyla and Jeannie McKay friendship stories.
- A Clear and Different Light (link), co-written with naye for the SGA Big Bang Challenge 2008, 88,000 words. Rodney McKay, raised by a pod of telepathic whales. John Sheppard, mage with fae blood. Teyla Emmagan, rune-scientist. Ronon Dex, winged soldier. On the waystation of Atlantis, they're about to become embroiled in an age-old war against a brutal enemy. One of Sholio's rare McKay/Sheppard fics, this intricate magic AU inspired further fics and art by various authors that are collected in the whaleverse LJ community.
- Even Bonnie and Clyde Had Off Days, written for the Stargate Atlantis Gen Ficathon 2008, 3,200 words. - "because it's about dang time that Teyla and Ronon had their own Sheppard-and-McKay-esque comedy of errors road trip.
- Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, written for SGA Santa 2009, 33,000 words. John is dealing with his teammates' love lives just like any other emotional issue: by ignoring the situation and hoping it goes away. But when a mission gone wrong traps John, Rodney and Jennifer a thousand feet beneath New Lantea's ocean -- injured and out of touch with Atlantis, with the clock running down and a mysterious enemy in pursuit -- they're either going to have to work out their differences ... or die trying.
- The Right Way to Fall, White Collar, 2011, 20,800 words. Neal has a literal guardian angel (guess who.)
- Shelter on a Foreign Shore, White Collar, 2011, 65,000 words. Peter, retired after being disabled on the job, finds an injured Neal on the doorstep of his farm.
- Avatar Dance Mix, a cheery Avatar: The Last Airbender vid
- Helen Magnus - What About Everything, a Sanctuary vid: Helen Magnus, her life and her team, in three and a half minutes.
- "I used to be "friendshipper" on Livejournal and DW, but now use the same pseud (Sholio) pretty much everywhere. Still, you might run across older "Friendshipper" stuff. That's me." at author profile on AO3. (Accessed 27 Jan 2012)
- "All my fanfic and OCs and original worlds are entirely open to the creation of derivative fanworks. I'll be thrilled if someone else joins me in my sandbox." at Dreamwidth profile. (Accessed 27 Jan 2012)
- "I hereby grant blanket permission for other transformative uses of my fic: remixes, podfic, sequels, translations into other languages and so forth. I'd appreciate a heads-up if you do something with my fic just so that I can see what you've done (and link to it!), but you don't have to; the only thing I ask is that I'm credited as the original author. Otherwise, have fun! :)" at author profile on AO3. (Accessed 27 Jan 2012)
- 21.4.2008, Story reveals at sga-genficathon by Sholio, accessed 7.8.2011