|Alias(es):||Agent Molo, Molo, Arrow, Esteefee|
|Type:||Slash and Gen Writer, Vidder and Artist|
|URL:||http://morganlogan.com Department of Homoerotic Investigations|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Morgan Logan discovered fandom pathetically late in life, and as such can be deemed somewhat developmentally challenged. However, she attacked Starsky & Hutch fandom in June of 2004 with an unprecedented vigor and by September of that year had published her first slash story, Blue. Unwary fans were thoughtless enough to encourage her in her porny endeavors, and soon she engaged the two policemen in other unseemly adventures, followed quickly by her first zine publication, Torn.
Agent Molo has since written over 70 slash and gen stories and novellas in Starsky and Hutch and created 15 vids and various artworks, most of which are available on her website. She is also the President, Vice President, Director of Finance, Secretary, Minister of Propaganda, and provider of canapés for the Starsky & Hutch Appreciation Society, a shady organization which meets irregularly at an undisclosed location.
- June 2004 - Molo purchases Season 1 of S&H in a fit of nostalgia.
- Late June 2004 - Molo goes on the Internet in search of finding out when Season 2 will be released, and discovers a 'fan fiction' archive.
- July 2004 - Molo is exposed to her first slash story. Her eyeballs fall out.
- Sept 2004 - Molo starts writing her first fiction ever. She publishes Blue online and freaks out.
- Sept 2004 - Hanging On (gen) is published online.
- Oct 2004 - Molo attends her very first Con, SHarecon.
- Oct 2004 - Molo publishes her first zine, Torn.
- Oct 2004 - Riptide is published in the ShareCon zine.
- Nov 2004 - Family Loyalty (gen) is published online.
- Nov 2004 - Many Moons is published online.
- Nov 2004 - Comes the Flood is published online.
- Nov 2004: attends Bascon and secretly transmits her Notes from the underground: BASCon (2004) report
- Jan 2005 - Regrets is published online.
- Feb 2005 - Touch is published online.
- Feb 2005 - Trust is published online.
- Feb 2005 - Don't You Know is published online.
- Mar 2005 - Remember Him is published in Dangerous Lives, Dangerous Visions 3.
- May 2005 - Precious Things is posted for Me&Thee "Make Hutch Sneeze" Challenge
- Jun 2005 - A Good Deed is published online.
- Jul 2005 - Molo gets ambitious when Equilibrium (novella) is published online.
- Jul 2005 - The Big One series is published online, consisting of The Big Front, Feeling Big, and Welcome to the Bigs.
- Aug 2005 - Molo tries her hand at vidding with You Might Die Trying.
- Aug 2005 - Vidding turns out to be addictive, You Make Me Feel So Young soon follows.
- Sept 2005 - As does Open the Door, which is something of an experiment.
- Sept 2005 - For the Me&Thee "Blood" Challenge, Molo makes Starsky bleed a lot in Lucky Seven
- Sept 2005 - Caught Lightning is published online.
- Sept 2005 - Good Riddance, another vid, is released online.
- Sept 2005 - Something Clean is published online.
- Oct 2005 - Paint It Gray is published in Back to Back.
- Oct 2005 - Pigs In Space is published in Timeless 2.
- Oct 2005 - Boys in Blue and Jericho are published in Venice Place Chronicles 5. It is later reprinted in Boys_in_Blue.
- Oct 2005 - White Rabbit and Comes the Flood (Revised) are published in Like Water, Like Fire (Online edition)
- Oct 2005 - At ZebraCon, Molo wins the Paula Wilshe Award for New Writers in Starsky & Hutch
- Nov 2005 - You Make Me Feel So Young appears in the 2005 BASCon Vid Show which Molo does A/V for to assist showmaster Morgan Dawn. Additionally, Molo does the insert artwork for the DVD sold at the show. While attending Bascon undercover she transmits her Notes from the underground: BASCon (2005) report
- Nov 2005 - another vid effort, Make You Mine, is released online.
- Nov 2005 - Care and Maintenance (gen) is published online.
- Nov 2005 - Don't Panic another vid with a possible holiday message, is released.
- Nov 2005 - The Sleeper Wakes is published online. This is one of Molo's favorite stories.
- Nov 2005 - The usual, grim holiday sequel to Family Loyalty, Teach Your Children, is published online.
- Dec 2005 - The Lovecats vid is released online.
- Dec 2005 - Heavy With Ghosts is published online.
- Dec 2005 - Good Times vid is released online.
- Dec 2005 - Hot Wire, a story all about phone sex during the holidays, is published online.
- Dec 2005 - The Grinch's Gift proves Molo can write fuzzy holiday fare. Occasionally.
- Dec 2005 - Christmas Tail & A New Year's Bunny are posted online, proving Molo can write holiday crack as well.
- Dec 2005 - Easy is published online. (it helps if you wear a cowboy hat)
- Dec 2005 - The Thin Brown Line is published online.
- Jan 2006 - Cold As it Gets vid is released online.
- Jan 2006 - Bedtime Reading is published online.
- Jan 2006 - What is Hip? vid is published online.
- Mar 2006 - Hutch goes Cold Turkey, and Molo writes about it.
- Mar 2006 - Messages is posted online.
- Mar 2006 - Du Temps Perdu (Of Lost Time) is posted online.
- Apr 2006 - Close is posted online.
- Apr 2006 - Fallen Angels vid is published online.
- Jun 2006 - Get Off vid is published online, showing the boys' sluttish side.
- Jun 2006 - Bananas and Jiffy Lube is posted online
- Jul 2006 - the Latin is for Lovers series is posted online. Edward Gorey spins in his grave.
- Jul 2006 - Nine Day Fall is posted online. In spite of being in first person present tense, Molo considers this her best work in the fandom.
- Jul 2006 - The Princess and the Pea is posted online.
- Jul 2006 - Hiding is posted online. This would later appear in one of Flamingo's zines. Molo hasn't the foggiest idea which.
- Sep 2006 - 100 Years vid is published online.
- Oct 2006 - Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) is published for SHareCon 2006 in tiny zine format in a short (cheap) run. After the con it is posted online.
- Oct 2006 - Adding to the Big One, Big Deal and The Big Tip-Off are published along with the other Big One stories in Blood and Destiny, now with artwork by Sonja.
- Oct 2006 - Hard Lesson is published in the SHareCon 2006 Zine.
- Oct 2006 - Achilles Heel and Starving in Plenty are published in Dangerous Lives, Dangerous Visions 4.
- Oct 2006 - The Price is published in Venice Place Chronicles 6.
- Oct 2006 - Puzzle Box is published in the Tabby Davis memorial zine, Test of Faith.
- Oct 2006 - Wanna Share? is written on the plane ride home and posted online from the airport.
- Nov 2006 - Fallen Angels] appears in BASCon 2006 Vid Show. Additionally, Laura Shapiro vids one of Molo's old a capella songs, which Molo only discovers as she's creating the inserts for the DVDs. Molo's vid, 100 Years also appears in the bonus vid show.
- Nov 2006 - To Sleep... is posted online.
- Nov 2006 - Changeling is posted online. This is a fan favorite for some reason.
- Nov 2006 - Pickle is posted online.
- Nov 2006 - The Perils of Phanfic is written/posted in the Venice Place List tradition of writing as if the guys all live (present day) in a building with the fans, who are peeking in on their lives.
- Nov 2006 - Magic is posted online.
- Dec 2006 - [blink] is posted online.
- Dec 2006 - Myriad Ways is posted online.
- Dec 2006 - Love Hurts vid is posted online.
- Dec 2006 - Transparent Blue, a second-person, OC-POV story, is posted online.
- Dec 2006 - Following in the holiday tradition Crazy Season has the boys hunting down vicious, biting elves and shotgun-wielding reindeer. Santa's kind of a bastard as well.
- Dec 2006 - Welcome Christmas, a vid of great holiday JOY, is posted online.
- Jun 2007 - Peter, Peter, the sequel to Princess, is posted online.
- Oct 2007 - Veritas and Outside In are published in Venice Place Chronicles 7
- Nov 2007 - Molo does DVD insert and AV for BASCon Vid Show 2007
- Jan 2008 - 5 Times Starsky & Hutch Kissed in the Torino is posted online.
- Jan 2008 - Legacy is posted online.
- Sep 2008 - Four Score and Ten is published online.
- Oct 2008 - Like Bedrock and A Very Good Tradition are published in Venice Place Chronicles 8.
- Oct 2009 - Molo puts together the VegaSH Con Vid Show, and puts out a shiny double DVD with Flamingo's help.
- Oct 2009 - Molo's story Shifting Sands is published in the VegaSH Con Zine.
- Oct 2010 - Never Let Go is published in The Perfect Couple.
- Feb 2011 - Fond is published online.
- Oct 2016 - Like Indiana Jones is published in the ShareCon 2016 zine.
But by far, her proudest accomplishment she traces back to her Spartan ancestry which enables her to emit a fierce battle cry as she chases speeding truckers on her bicycle. While to date she has yet to catch one, the resulting battle will certainly be epic and involve large blades.