|Title:||The Chronicles Annual|
|Publisher:||Clarke & Keating Ink|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Chronicles Annual 1986 contains 180 pages.
- xBryn Lantry, "Little Brothers" (S3) (fiction)
- Sheila Tracy, "Long May He Reign" (S5) (fiction)
- Sue Bursztynski, "Full Circle" (Gemini series; S5) (fiction)
- Robert Jan, "Vila Comes Out on Top" (S1 or S2; humor) (fiction)
- Linda Terrell and Ginny Mila, "Image on My Soul" (S3-4) (fiction)
- Moira Dahlberg, "Some Day, One Day, Maybe" (S2) (fiction)
- Yvonne S. Hintz, "Oh No!" (S3; humor) (fiction)
- Sheila Tracy, "Strange to Relate" (S4; humor) (fiction)
- Rosemary Woodhouse, "Death of a Wayside Flower" (S0) (fiction)
- Yvonne S. Hintz, "Writer's Pawn" (poem)
- xBryn Lantry, "Old Enemies" (S3) (poem)
- Sue Bursztynski, "Betrayal" (S4) (poem)
- xBryn Lantry, "Waiting for God" (poem)
- Ruth Waters, "Down and Safe" (poem)
- Kathryn Andersen, "Avon's Expertise" (essay)
- Rosemary Woodhouse, "Interview with Michael Keating"
- Sheila Tracy, "Logic Problem"
- art by Tricia Ostwald (front cover, frontispiece, back cover), Elsie Sager, Lana Brown, Rosemary Woodhouse, Kerrie Hanlon, Kathryn Andersen, Megan Ellem, Fiona Ellem, Robert Jan, Michael McGann, Shayne McCormack, Michelle Kavazos, and Gayle Rogers
Reactions and Reviews: Issue 1
5 good stories, one of which "Strange To Relate" is just hilarious. 
Chronicles Annual 1986 First Issue Edited by Susan Clarke and Joanne Keating Card cover Comb binding 180pp. Australian genzine containing eleven stories, poems, an interview with Michael Keating and various drawings. There are two long stories. "Someday, One Day, Maybe" by Moira Dahlberg uses a Terra Nostra background, an old friend (female ) of Jenna's, and a malevolent entity. The story is cogent enough, but its focus is what happens between the non-Blake's 7 regulars so I never felt very involved in it. "Death of a Wayside Flower" is about Vila's life as a young child. I'm not very keen on B7 childhood stories and didn't enjoy this one, though some of the individual sequences are quite moving. It aims to show the trials of life in the Delta domes but lays it on much, much too thickly. There are also some breaks in continuity which are noticeable enough to suggest some paragraphs got chopped by accident. "Full Circle" is part of an ongoing serial featuring clones of Blake, Avon and Cally and has also appeared in Interface 11. Whether you like it probably depends on whether you can relate to the cloned characters. There is a superb story by xBryn Lantry, "Little Brothers" only two pages but every word tells. It has Avon talking to Tarrant after Deeta's death, about his own and Blake's brother and why he and Tarrant do not get on. "Strange to Relate ~ or Relatively Speaking" does a comic hatchet job on stories in which everybody is someone else's long dead brother/sister/clone/parent/child/partner or any combination thereof. It probably goes on a little too long to be entirely effective, but the writer has my full support. 
Chronicles Annual 1987 was published in 1987 and is 180 pages long. The word "Nemesis' is on the cover.
The art is by Leah Rosenthal, Tricia Ostwald (front cover), Linda Cox Chan, Yvonne Hintz, Tracy Hamilton, Kathryn Andersen, Bernice Cuffe, Nola Frame, and Monica Mitchell.
- Editorial by Susan Clarke and Joanne Keating (3)
- Light Years to Dark Years, fiction by xBryn Lantry (S1, Spacefall) (5)
- Cantabri Tales: Jenna's Story: Fancy's Flame Pearl; Gan's Story: A Personal Tale; Vila's Story: Fortune Lost; Blake's Story: Shawdie; Cally's Story: Different Tunes; Avon's Story: Moving Parts, fiction by Yvonne S. Hintz (S1-S0) (25)
- Requiem for a Rebel, fiction by Gail Neville (sequel to "So Long as They Fear" in Lodestar #3; S0; D) (61)
- untitled riddle poem by Yvonne S. Hintz (78)
- A Longing for Journey's End, fiction by Cathy Lynn Goodwin (S2) (79)
- In Pacem, Avon, poem by Ruth Waters (113)
- Suit Yourself, fiction by Leah Rosenthal & Ann Wortham (Bizarro Seven universe; S2; humor), also in Of Dreams and Schemes #5, reprinted in The Bizarro Zine #4 (115)
- Tarlalin: A Movement in the Shadows, fiction by Monica Mitchell (S5; daughter of Tr) (129)
Chronicles Annual 1988 contains 160 pages. Stories & poetry by Yvonne Hintz, Moira Dahlberg, Sheila Tracy, Cathy Lynn Goodwin, Sue Bursztynski, & others.
- Dreams and Schemes and Fairy Tales by Moira Dahlberg (37 pages)
- other unknown content
Chronicles Annual 1989 contains 162 pages. Authors/Artists: Rosemarie Woodhouse, minds-i-view, Cindy Rancourt, Vanessa Kelly, and more.
- Rosemary Woodhouse, "Family Ties" (Young Vila series; S0; V) (fiction)
- <=minds-i-view=>, "Shadows of the Past" (A-V) (fiction, Why is Avon back on Earth, and apparently living in luxury?)
- Cindy Rancourt, "Shattered" (alt-S2); also in Magnificent Seven #8 (fiction, What if there never had been a successful alien invasion after Star One?)
- Venessa Kelly, "The Final Steps" (Royle series, final part; A's brother) (fiction)
- art by <=minds-i-view=> (front cover, inside back cover), Kathryn Andersen, and Rosemary Woodhouse