|Fandoms:||Merlin, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Panic At The Disco, Sherlock Holmes (2009), Inception, One Direction|
|Other:||What It Is...|
|URL:||zarah5 (LiveJournal) / zarah (Dreamwidth)|
Picture the Word (author's page)
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
- As The Night Caves In - In which there are stakeouts and a kidnapping (in that order), and Steve’s threats are not idle. (Steve/Danny, 2011)
- A Day Without Rain - AU – Hawaii 5-0 meets The Hangover. In which Danny wakes up wearing a stranger's t-shirt. And why is there a rabbit nibbling on his fingers? In which pancakes count as a gesture. (Steve/Danny, 2011)
- Detours and Shortcuts (Steve/Danny, 2011)
- Reasons Not To Be An Idiot - In which you'll find a bar fight, misunderstandings and a pink elephant (Steve/Danny, 2011)
- Set Fire to This Card House - Spy AU (Steve/Danny, 2011)
- Swim For Brighter Days - Danny kisses Steve late on a Tuesday, early on a Wednesday. Steve punches him. (Steve/Danny, 2011)
- To the Shore - Take canon and replace Steve’s SEAL training with him and Mary owning a surf shop. Blend until smooth. Decorate with Grace talking Danny into surfing lessons. Serve hot. (Steve/Danny, 2011)
In Merlin fandom examples of her work include:
- Come Crashing In (2010) - Bradley/Colin of the D/s variety.
- Radiant Under Every Sort of Light (2009) - Merlin/Arthur Circus AU.
- Where the Pavement Ends (2009) - Modern AU that delivers three well-worn tropes (university, strippers, businessmen) for the price of one.
- Pull Me Under - AU. As the first British footballer to come out at the prime of his career, it helps that Louis Tomlinson is in a long-term, committed relationship. Even if that relationship is fake.
- Spin Me Like A Record - College AU where Louis poses as Harry's boyfriend sometimes. (posted 2013-12-22)
Panic! at the Disco
- In Case the Scene Gets Nasty (Brendon/Ryan) by softlyforgotten and zarah5, an epic HS AU featuring kicked-out!Brendon.