Otter Limits Press
|Name:||Otter Limits Press|
|Contact:||TM Alexander, Pauli, and at one point Kandi Clarke|
|Fandoms:||Man From UNCLE, Starsky & Hutch, Dr Who, Blake's 7|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Otter Limits Press was a fanzine publisher that began publishing as early as 1979 and ended around 2001.
Also see The Presses, the umbrella press under which this press resided.
How Does This Press Related to Others by This Fan?
Heart of the Matter Press was a subsidiary of our other press that we were doing. We had Bodacious Press was our slash zines, Otter Limits Press was our gen zines, and after some years we decided, let's just call ourselves "The Presses" and put everything underneath it. So, yeah, we were known as "The Presses," because we had so many subsidiaries. 
- Dirtball Dispatch - 1979 - Starsky & Hutch
- Podnahz - 1979 - Starsky & Hutch
- Partners - 1979- Starsky & Hutch
- Blond Blintz Bulletin - 1980 - Starsky & Hutch
- Gryffon's Star - 1980 (fantasy, Elfquest, The Hobbit)
- Jelly Baby Chronicles - 1981-1982 - Dr Who
- The Nowhere Man Affair - 1986 - Man From Uncle
- 11 & 2 - 1987-1989 - Man From Uncle
- Karmic Concurrence - 1987-1992 - Man from Uncle
- The Traitor Within the Gates Affair - 1987 - Man From Uncle
- Exposures - 1988 - Man From Uncle
- Tales from Sherwood - 1988 - Robin of Sherwood
- Lost in the Shadows - 1988 - Lost Boys
- Once More With Feeling - 1990 - Alien (film series)
- Double Vision - 1993 - Blake's 7
- X-Libris (X-Files, vampires - 1997)
- Paradigm Shift - 2001 - (X-Files/Forever Knight)
Flyers and Guidelines
Offering Up Their Publishing Services
IF YOU HAVE CONSIDERED PUTTING OUT YOUR OWN NOVELLA
BUT YOU NEED EDITORIAL, LAYOUT, PRINTING, AND/OR PUBLISHING SERVICE FROM A FANDOM-ORIENTED SOURCE...
PLEASE consider OTTER LIMITS PRESS. This publication is an example of our layout, printing, publishing, and distribution abilities. We also offer Editing (4 editors on staff). Illustration (as many as 10 illustrators in our files), data entry and full creative layout services to the writer who hasn't the time or the ability for them.
DON'T let the hassles stand in your way. That's what we're here for. Otter Limits Press has a good reputation with its own zines (award-winning 11&2, the now-retired JELLY BABY CHRONICLES, and the award-winning NOWHERE MAN AFFAIR, to name a few). Our record for fast mail distribution service speaks for itself.
OTTER LIMITS PRESS is a small fannish press. We understand what it is to deal with pro-printer hassles and screw-ups, not to mention outrageous prices. That's why we formed, to put out our own stuff. Now we find ourselves able to share our good luck with fandom in general.
FIRSTLY, our prices are reasonable; our quality is good. Our own publications bear out that claim. We can provide a list of references (people for whom we've printed).
SECONDLY, we will happily provide only as much service as you need. Already have an editor and/or artist? That's fine. We can handle the rest. All we ask is that the artist follow our guidelines for our equipment's requirements and for the best looking product we can provide. These are very simple. If you simply want to send us camera-ready copy for printing only, that's fine (as long as it meets our requirements), also.
WHY don't you drop us a line for our price list and further information regarding our service.
SOME OF THE FANDOMS WE HAVE EDITORS AND ARTISTS TO COVER: U.N.C.L.E., FANTASY/SWORD AND SORCERY, ROBIN OF SHERWOOD (Showtime), ELFQUEST, COMEDY/FARCE, BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, BACK TO THE FUTURE, MAX HEADROOM
We have two Mcintosh computers, a MITA 212, and a RICOH 5070 ready to serve you.}}