|Personal Fanfiction Website|
|Dates:||2000 or before - 2014 or later|
|Fandom:||Star Trek, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Red Dwarf, Smallville, Star Wars, The X-Files, The X-Men, 'N Sync|
|URL:||http://www.europa.com/~mercutio/Stories.html (Wayback link)|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Mercutio's Stories is personal fanfic website.
This is an archive of my fan-fiction, of which I've written a great deal. The majority of it deals with the Star Trek character, Q. However, I've also been interested in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Red Dwarf, Smallville, Star Wars, the X-Files and the X-Men, and am currently interested in real people fic, namely (gulp) the boy band otherwise known as NSYNC.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Make Me Forget. Buffy/Spike. Kissing. Post-Wrecked. Buffy ponders what her life has come to.
- Of The Good. Faith/Buffy, Willow/Anya, Spike/Xander. Some swearing and talk about sex, mostly pre-slash. Secret Slasha story for Jessica. Willow tries to make up for her misdoings with another spell, only to have things go oddly right for once.
- The Prophecy of Seuss. Xander/Spike. Humor. Response to NummyTreats' Prophecy Challenge. Giles throws out a prophecy to the group and Xander has questions.
- Collaborations, Ficlets and mprovs (short pieces written with the aid of the mprov tool).
- A Beautiful Thing. Justin/Lance, Chris/Lance, Justin/JC. Lance is in love with Chris, but afraid to tell him because he thinks Chris will call him a girl.
- A Drive In The Country. Lance and Chris. NSYNC is coming to an end, and Lance has to break the news to Chris.
- Family: The Extended Dance Remix. Lance/JC. What happened after the BMG exec told NSYNC to change their name and lose Lance if they wanted a record deal? What if NSYNC agreed?
- Family: The Taster's Choice Remix. Lance/JC. What happened after the BMG exec told NSYNC to change their name and lose Lance if they wanted a record deal? What if it were a commercial?
- Getting It. Chris/Lance, Joey and Lance. ADULT. Lance needs someone to help him slow down and maybe for other things, too.
- Green Apples. Lance. Someone forgets Lance's apples.
- Holiday. Lance/Justin/JC/Joey/Chris. ADULT. Sex within the group would mess things up, right?
- In The Beginning. Joey and Chris. Joey is upset; Chris makes him feel better.
- Jesus Chris. Chris/JC. Chris is Jesus.
- Landslide. Chris/JC. NSYNC deals with the hiatus and the changes in their lives.
- Necklace. Chris/JC. JC almost loses something important to him, except he already has.
- Nipple Man. Chris/JC. ADULT. Chris is a nipple man. He also happens to be a JC man.
- On The Twelfth Day of Christmas. Joey and Lance. Christmas in New York; on the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me... My contribution to the Secret Santa 2002 project.
- Powerpuff Girls Are Not Hot. Brian, Lance. Profanity, slashiness. Brian switches bodies with Lance, and gets a shock. Slash is in the mind of the beholder.
- Prick. Lance/Justin, JC/Justin. Lance finds a unique way to apologize to JC.
- Sekrit Code. Howie/AJ, Howie/Nick. The Backstreet Boys have a secret code they use to communicate.
- Sex Sells: Let's Do the Time Warp Again (Regency Remix). Lance/JC. GermanyLondon is a lot different from MississippiPortsmouth, Lancelot James notices.
- Shakespearian Girls. Lance. Lance is a girl. Always has been. Might not always be.
- Shitty Fucker. Chris and JC. Based on an article that quotes JC saying that he calls his friends 'shitty' and 'fucker'.
- Smile. Chris and Lance. Based on E!THS' show on NSYNC and Lance's smile in it.
- Territorial Pissings. Chris/Lance. ADULT. Chris and birthday presents. For Kate's birthday.
- Thank You, Mr. Bass. Lance/AJ. The fans want Lance to be happy. My contribution to the Secret Santa 2003 project.
- The Backup Singers. X-Men crossover. People want to kill NSYNC for doing a mutant rights benefit. NSYNC gets help. There's also a wonderful remix of this story by MI, The Backup Singers [(un)Frozen Remix].
- The Bull. Chris/Lance. The sacrifice is prepared.
- The Floribama Story. Lance/Chris, JC/Justin. Petty larceny. Love is paying attention. JC pays attention. Does Chris? Based on Love Means... Knowing You Have A House In Floribama, by Bitterchick
- There And Back Again. Lord of the Rings/NSYNC/BSB. What if the sparkly dancing boys woke up in 'The Lord of the Rings' world as some of their favorite characters. What next?
- Victim. Chris, JC and Justin. Chris and JC are nasty. Justin is a victim.
- Love 'Em And Smeg 'Em. Rimmer. Humor. Kochanski has been drugged with an aphrodisiac. Can Rimmer save the crew? Can he make it with a woman?
- Cosmic Justice. Clark/Lex, Martha Kent. Angst, future-fic. Lex visits Clark's mother in the hospital.
- Ethical Dilemma. Chloe/Lex. Futurefic. Chloe's Ethics class presents her with a dilemma.
- Reasons For Being. Lex. What's my motivation?
- Something To Talk About series
- Coffee Talk. Clark/Lex. In which they talk, and make plans to see each other again.
- Dinner Conversation. Clark/Lex. Lex has dinner with Clark and his parents.
- Show and Tell. Clark/Lex. In which Clark and Lex talk after a movie.
- Phone Call. Clark/Lex. Clark calls Lex, and they talk.
- Small Talk. Clark/Lex. In which Clark and Lex have a picnic under the stars and do a little more than talk.
- The Talk. Clark/Lex. Clark has The Talk with his parents.
- Soothsaying. Lex. Point of view. What *is* Lex looking for, anyway?
- Aftermath. TOS, Vulcans. Alternate title: Forged. T'Sif discovers that her betrothed is unaware of her inability to shield.
- And Baby Q Makes Three. VOY, Q, Janeway/Chakotay, parody. Q announces that he's chosen Janeway to bear his child. Janeway is not amused. Winner of 1996 Alt.Startrek.Creative award for Best Parody.
- Be Qful What You Ask For. VOY, Janeway/Q. ADULT. Q shows up to court Janeway as Voyager is going through a crisis. She doesn't take him seriously, but agrees to save her ship. Humorous.
- Bye Bye My Baby Bye. TOS, Kirk. Response to first line challenge. After a few beers, Kirk starts to realize the essential problem with his relationships to women.
- C'est La Q. TNG, Picard, Q. Sequel to Raison d'Q. Despite having passed judgment on humanity, Q returns to see Picard again.
- Cruise With The Vampire. TNG, Q. Vampires, humorous. When the Enterprise crew starts turning into vampires, it seems to Q to be the perfect opportunity to torment them further.
- Deshanya stories
- Q-stume Party. TNG, Q/Deshanya, humorous. When a member of the crew decides to throw a costume party on the holodeck, she's the only one who isn't surprised when someone dressed as Q shows up.
- All's Fair in Q and War. TNG, Q/Deshanya, humorous. Q and Deshanya play Capture the Flag for control of the Enterprise..
- Q's Pawn. TNG, Q/Deshanya, chess, humorous. Q plays living chess with the Enterprise crew to decide their fate while flirting with Deshanya.
- A Qmas Carol. TNG, Q, Picard, Deshanya. Q appears to Picard (Scrooge), and re-enacts the Dickens tale.
- Truth or Q? [Review]. TNG, Q/Deshanya, parody. ADULT. Deshanya and Q take sexual dares.
- Eja-Q-lation. TNG, Picard/Q, Q/Vash. ADULT. Q's obsession with Picard's penis threatens his relationship with Vash.
- Even Captains Have Needs. VOY, Janeway/Paris. ADULT. Janeway and Paris are subjected to sensory deprivation experiments, and turn to each other for comfort.
- Gender Specific. TNG, Picard, Crusher, Troi, Guinan. Parody. Picard gets a big surprise when the gender police take over. Honorable Mention Winner for 1998 ASCEM Golden Orgasm award for Best Humor Story.
- Good as Gold Pressed Latinum. DS9, Worf, Bashir, Q, Ferengi, humor, SNW reject. When Bashir does a good deed, he gets rewarded more than he expected. Worf's bad deed earns him his own kind of reward.
- Homeward Q. VOY/Quantum Leap, humor. Sam leaps into Q.
- InQuisition. DS9, Garak. Humor. Garak thwarts Bajor, Cardassia, and Q.
- InseQurity. TNG, Q/Naomi Allen. ADULT. Alternate to "Only Human" by Alara Rogers and PropinQuity. Q finds himself seeking a human programmer's protection against Starfleet Security. Winner of 1996 Alt.Startrek.Creative award for Best Next Generation Story. Authors: Alara Rogers and Mercutio
- Intimate Betrayals. DS9, Kira/f. ADULT. Kira remembers a scene from her past.
- Killing Him Softly. VOY, Chakotay/Seska. After Chakotay hurts Seska's feelings, can any revenge be enough?
- Letters from a Q Writer in Exile. TNG, Q, authors, humor. The character Q decides to take revenge upon the alt.fan.q authors for the terrible things that have been done to him. Second Place Winner of 1997 Alt.Startrek.Creative award for Revenge Fic.
- Mary Que's Baby. TNG, Q/f, humor. Q comes to Earth to impregnate a Mary Sue character. Several different take-offs on that theme, including a version of "Rosemary's Baby".
- Open SesaQ. TNG, Picard, Q. Q arrives as a genie to offer three wishes to Picard, who is recovering from his experience with the Borg. Humorous.
- Picnic A La Q. TNG, Q, Picard. Q and Picard spend the afternoon having a picnic.
- PropinQuity. TNG, Q/Naomi Allen. ADULT. Alternate to "Only Human" by Alara Rogers. An unabashed romance. After Q loses his powers and suffers a miserable existence, a human programmer decides to enliven his life with her presence. Winner of 1995 Alt.Startrek.Creative award for Best Q Story.
- Raison d'Q. TNG, Picard, Q. Q faces up to his role as humanity's judge, and seeks advice from Picard. Alternate version; SNW reject.
- Resisting Futility. VOY, Seven of Nine/Paris, Paris/Torres, Post-Revulsion. ADULT. Paris ends up in a holodeck adventure he hadn't planned on and realizes that resistance is most definitely futile.
- Speculum. TNG, Q/f. ADULT. Parody of "Spectrum" by JJ Arrow. Q is captured by the JJ'Shen and used for sexual experiments. Can anything make him whole after this?
- Tempted Too Far. TNG, Worf/Troi. ADULT. Worf and Troi explore their rougher sexual fantasies.
- The Cxxxt. TOS, Spock/Sulu, PG, parody. Spock and Sulu have an experience which leads them into bed. Revision of "The Craft" by Angie.
- The Deal's The Thing. DS9, Quark, humorous. Quark dreams of power and money.
- The Dark Lover. Q/f. Q receives a virgin sacrifice. Neither as funny or sexual as you might think.
- The Epic Saga of How "Only Human" and "PropinQuity" Came To Be. TNG. Poem, humor. Explains how "Only Human" and "PropinQuity" were written.
- The Q Who Fell To A Nearby Location And Became Just A Human Being. TNG, Q/f, Q/Picard. Parody of "The Q Who Fell to Earth" by Jeanita Danzik, PropinQuity and "Only Human" by Alara Rogers. Q attempts to escape from the authors' Mary Sues, but runs right into the arms of two other alt.fan.q authors. Authors: Mercutio, Jeanita and Alara
- 'Til Annulment Do Us Part. TNG, Picard/f. Picard finds himself in an uncomfortable position, diplomatically speaking, when his duel with an ambassador leaves him engaged to the ambassador's -- very alien -- daughter.
- To Kill A Q. TNG/X-Files, Q, Scully/Mulder. Q needs Picard to kill a Q in the 20th century for him, and is discovered by the FBI agents.
- Top Six lists Humor involving Q.
- TQ. TNG, Q/Picard, b/d. ADULT. Q makes some of Picard's fantasies come to life. Winner of 1996 Alt.Startrek.Creative award for Best Q Story.
- Visit to the Weirdest Planet: Earth. VOY, Q. Voyager crew swaps places with actors; crew accuses JdL of being Q, humorous.
- We've Got Rhythm, We've Got Whips. VOY, Paris/Torres, poem. ADULT. Rhyming adult poem.
- Where The Heart Is. VOY, Janeway. How does Janeway really feel about the Voyager making it home to Earth?
- A Dark And Angry God Arises. Anakin. Black humor. A different side of Anakin.
- A Minor Misunderstanding. Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan. When Obi-Wan becomes injured as he and Qui-Gon are fleeing yet another hostile populace, will he have a chance to show Qui-Gon how he truly feels?
- A Promise Kept. Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan. When Obi-Wan realizes that other people want his master, will he decide to compete for an intimacy he knows his master doesn't want to share with him?
- Blue Balls. Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan, humor, somewhat pointless. Qui-Gon has a little problem with his enthusiastic lover.
- Chosen One. Obi-Wan. Drama, angst, AU. What if Obi-Wan were the slave, and Anakin the little twit apprentice?
- Controlling Emotion. Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan. Can young Obi-Wan handle a life without love when his master tells him that both love and sex must be strictly controlled?
- First Lesson, New Master. Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan. A young Obi-Wan learns something about asking for what you want.
- Indecent Jedi. Qui-Gon/f. ABH, PWP. You win a night with Qui-Gon at an auction.
- Late Night With Mary Sue. Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan, Mary Sue and Jerry Springer, self-insertion. Humor. Mary Sue takes a misbehaving Jedi master to a higher court. The People's Court. (Aka "The Jerry Springer Show".) Authors: Mercutio and Aya.
- Obi-Wan and the Completely Good, Wonderful, Very Happy Day. Obi-Wan/Qui-Gon. Obi-Wan has a good day.
- Qui-Gon and the Three Wenches. Qui-Gon/f/f/f, PWP. Explicit oral sex. For Templebards' Blowjob Challenge. The Jedi master is approached for lessons in the art of love. But does he know as much as he thinks he does?
- Revealing Yourself To The Sith. Maul, you. ABH, AU, profane language. A Star Wars fan has been transported into the Star Wars universe -- in front of Maul. Pop quiz, hot shot. ;>
- Storm-Tossed: A Wet PWP. Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan. ADULT. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan are trapped on a sinking island at the height of a hurricane.
- Thanks For The Memories. Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan. ADULT. When Qui-Gon loses his memory, he gains something else in exchange.
- The Full Jedi. Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan and you. ABH. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan perform 'The Full Jedi' at a strip club. You get to watch. Authors: Mercutio, Aya and Donna.
- The Gentleman And The Sprite. Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan (Quinton/Benjamin). ADULT. Set in Regency England. Quinton James, earl of Gwineden falls in love with a stage actor. However, when he makes that actor an indecent proposal, what reason does the actor have to stay?
- The Jedi Who Laughs Last. Obi-Wan/Qui-Gon. Humor. Obi-Wan tries to get his master to take part in the spirit of a Jedi holiday.
- The Knight's Tale. Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan becomes a knight, allowing Qui-Gon to teach his new padawan. But can Qui-Gon keep his knight with him?
- The Master's Lesson. Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan. Pre-slash, angst. Sequel to What To Trust. Obi-Wan approached his master for answers about Qui-Gon's past with Xanatos, and was rebuffed. Now Qui-Gon must heal this breach between himself and his Padawan.
- Undying Love. Obi-Wan/Qui-Gon. ADULT. Humor, post-TPM. After Qui-Gon's death, the Jedi master returns to Obi-Wan, who isn't as happy to see him as you might think.
- Walk Softly And Carry A Big Lightsaber. Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan. ADULT. Things don't turn out quite as expected when Obi-Wan confesses his feelings to his master.
- What To Trust. Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan. The sequel is The Master's Lesson. Obi-Wan approaches his master for answers about Qui-Gon's past with Xanatos, and is rebuffed.
- Mal de Mer. Skinner/f. Skinner takes a boating trip to carry out an assignment for the Cancerman and finds out that deals can be broken when he ends up shipwrecked in the Bermuda Triangle.
- Mr. and Mrs. Mulder. Mulder/Scully, humorous. Mulder and Scully pick out a china pattern.
- Sensory Deprivation. Mulder, Scully. Mulder and Scully investigate a kidnapper who is causing his victims to become insane.
- Single White FBI Agent. Scully. Humor. Scully looks for a roommate.
- The Bodyguard. Graphic descriptions of violence. Mulder is assigned to track down serial killers to keep his mind off of Scully's abduction, and acquires a bodyguard in the process.
- The Good of the People. X-Files/Tom Clancy. Sequel to The Bodyguard. Sullivan convinces Mulder to talk to Ryan about the activities of the Consortium and Ryan takes action.
- To Kill A Q. TNG/X-Files, Q, Scully/Mulder. Q needs Picard to kill a Q in the 20th century for him, and is discovered by the FBI agents.
- A Loose Reputation. Gambit/multiple. Humor. What if Gambit's charm powers were as much a curse as a blessing?
- An Unlikely Trio. Gambit, X-Files. What if Gambit had met Mulder and Scully in the Antarctic? Response to Ficworld's Drabble challenge.
- Baby, It's Cold Inside. Psylocke/Archangel. ADULT. How can Psylocke sleep with Archangel but want Scott Summers at the same time? Just what is she thinking?
- Bobby, Rogue, and the Vat of Hair Dye. Bobby, Rogue, Jubilee. When Bobby decides to play a prank on someone, perhaps he should think twice about his choice of targets. Background piece to What I Did On My Summer Vacation
- Buying The Farm. Cable/Domino. Everyone knows that you can't keep a good woman down. But exactly how is Domino supposed to recover from being dead? Sequel to "Paving the Road" by Jaya Mitai.
- Chains, Planes and Strange Villains. X-Men, sillyfic. The X-Men are captured by an evil villain who proceeds to torture them.
- Cold Morning. Wolverine/Jubilee, Jubilee/Gambit. ADULT. Strong language, graphic sexual description, sexual abuse and implied pedophilia. After Wolverine punishes Jubilee harshly, Jubilee finds herself rethinking her relationship with him. Follow-up to Lady Kestrell's three-part series, "Jubilee's Punished", "Bored", and "Memories Return Along With Logan".
- Confusing The Issue. Gambit/Joseph/Rogue. ADULT. Both Gambit and Joseph are used to having problems that keep them from finding true intimacy with Rogue. But what happens when the two men decide to collaborate? Winner of an Ultraviolet Award in the 1999 Magneto awards from the Magneto Mailing List.
- Deck The Malls. Humor, some sappy bits. As Wolverine takes Jubilee shopping on Christmas Eve, the X-Men learn a little about the real meaning of Christmas. Whatever that is. Written for Jaya Mitai's Christmas challenge.
- Dividing Loyalty. Wolverine/f. What if Wolverine were dating someone who doesn't know that he cares about her, but does realize that she can't step between him and his friends?
- Join The Club. TCP, written for Jaya's Faces of Hate challenge. A smalltown girl learns something about discrimination when she goes off to college.
- Mutants 'R Us. Magneto/Xavier. ADULT. When Magneto asks for Xavier's help, he gets it. But what will he do when he finds that Xavier wants something from him as well? Winner of a Visible Light Award in the 1999 Magneto awards from the Magneto Mailing List. Authors: Mercutio and Jane of Shadows
- Painting the Wolverine Red series
- Painting the Wolverine Red. Part One. Wolverine/Jubilee. ADULT. An older Jubilee knows what she wants, and she's prepared to do what she needs to get it. But when 'it' is Wolverine, who's going to come out on top? Second Place Winner of Best Adult/Mature Story in the 1999 CBFFA awards.
- True Confessions of a Firecracker. Part Two. Wolverine/Jubilee. ADULT. After consummating their relationship, Wolverine and Jubilee must come clean to the rest of the X-Men.
- The Dragon and St. Gambit. Part Three. Wolverine/Jubilee, Gambit/Jubilee. When Gambit decides to intervene between an estranged Wolverine and Jubilee, will the results be positive?
- Revenge Is A Dish Best Served By Generation X. Part Four. Wolverine/Jubilee. ADULT. After Wolverine and Jubilee reconcile, they still have the wrath of Generation X to deal with. Will the team be able to forgive Wolverine as easily as Jubilee did?
- From Professor X, With Love. Wolverine/Jubilee/Gambit, Beast/Xavier. ADULT. Alternate universe. When Xavier is hit by telepathic backlash, the X-Men on hand at the mansion are affected in a deeply sexual manner.
- Shoot Me. Beast, Iceman. Strong language, disturbing situation. When Bobby needs help, he seeks out his best friend in his own way. But can the prankster find a way to ask his friend for what he really needs? This is an attempt at the Blow Kaylee Away challenge. Dyce wrote two poems about this story, Waiting, and one which you must read -- A Friend. I have her permission to post both here for your reading enjoyment.
- The Iceman's New Clothes. Bobby, X-Men. When Bobby gets caught being a peeping tom, he finds the repercussions to be somewhat embarrassing. Response to Maria Cline's Naked challenge.
- What I Did On My Summer Vacation. Written for Em's 350 word challenge. Jubilee must complete a school assignment. (The sequel is Bobby, Rogue, and the Vat of Hair Dye.)
- When Fictives Attack. Subreality Cafe. Mercutio's fictives give her a little talking to.