|Type:||fan writer, essayist, and reccer|
|Fandoms:||TS, DS, popslash, QAF, HP, SGA|
Ambivalent Pleasures (website)
ambivalent pleasures (old)
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
- The Importance of Being Brian, QAF, Brian/Justin; see also: the DVD commentary. (2003)
- Night-blooming Heartsease, HP, epic Neville/Snape story, prequel to Transfigurations by Resonant. (2004)
- The Secret Life of Scientists, SGA, notable early story establishing the McKay/Zelenka pairing. (2005)
- The Pragmatist, Blake's 7, well-received character study of Jenna.
- "Anyone who had a heart..." is an essay about making the subtext of source material explicit in fanfiction, and the varying impulses that fans have to writing and reading sexual and emotional subtext writ large; Julad uses the phrase "cold pricklies and warm fuzzies" to describe those varying impulses.