|Pairing:||Hermione Granger/Fenrir Greyback|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Common Tropes, Themes & Storylines
- Werewolves's common tropes such as mates and knotting, and usually Hermione becoming a werewolf as well but it doesn't always happen - this is due to canon Fenrir's interest in Hermione. Fenrir often takes Hermione to get her to be his mate/alpha mate.
- Voldemort Wins, and Hermione is given to Fenrir
- Since it was not revealed what Fenrir's fate was after the Battle at Hogwarts:
- Hermione working for Ministry of Magic's Department for Magical Creatures, and trying to help werewolves which usually acts as the reason Fenrir goes after her again after the war.
- Hunted by LameBicycle98, Rated Mature, Hermione and the werewolf.
- Defiance by Jamberine, Rated Explicit, "Things are not as they seem," a term Hermione Granger had heard often. She just didn't realize how greatly it would influence her life, and how it would change it forever. (AU, Dom/Sub, Animal Instincts that might seem abusive, Violence, Mates)
- Hunter and Prey by Seselt, Rated NC17, Hermione has a new job studying dangerous magical creatures. She thinks she can handle anything. But she is going to be put to the challenge by the wiliest quarry of all. (Rape, Kidnapping, Impreg/Preg, in later chapters it turns more to Hermione/Draco)
- Under the three large oak trees... by Lunalelle, Rated MA, "Oh, grandmother, what a horribly big mouth you have!" (Response to a prompt; Menstrual Sex, Bloodplay; Infidelity - Hermione's with Remus)
- When the Moon Howls by MiZZ AmAyA, Rated R, Her eyes caught the moon gleaming at her between the branches of the trees overhead. Eyes flittering, the grey spots splashed together until a wolf howled from the white sphere… (Kidnapping, Mates, AU!DH - Remus Lives; some Hermione/Remus)
- Cimmerian Devotion by Solas_Divided, Rated NC-17, Their betrayal pushed her into the arms of the last man she ever dreamed of falling in love with, a man whose reputation was built on pain and bloodshed, and he will teach her far more than how to set the sheets on fire. But can revenge give her the respect and loyalty she deserves? Or will she lose everything she ever worked to gain? (AU, Dark!Hermione, Mates, Character Deaths)
- Breaking the Mudblood by bunney, rated NC-17, "I like it when you're scared. The more I scare you, the better you smell." - BTVS; what if Dobby had arrived at Malfoy Manor two hours later than he did in Deathly Hallows? ("Missing Scene" of DH, Torture, Rape, Blood play, Abuse, Violence - written for the HP Dark Fest)
- A Heart So Transparent by dicta_contrion, rated NC-17, Science and Justice have their limits. Werewolves do not. (AU, Menstrual Sex, dub-con/non-con, mentions Hermione/Ron written for HP kink&squick)
- Alpha by scifichick774, rated MA, She gave him a choice…but wished she hadn’t. (PWP)
- Instincts by Reveraine, rated T, Some things are not as they seem. There are many things people take for granted about the magical world. What if werewolves were not quite what everyone thought? Hermione is going to find out the truth, whether she wanted to or not.
Archives and Fannish Links
- Hermione & Fenrir works at FFN
- Hermione/Fenrir works at AO3
- Hermione/Fenrir works at AFF
- Hermione/Fenrir category at Granger Enchanted
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows