FanloreProject:One Direction Fan Theories
One_Direction_Fan_Theories has no subpages to list.
|Other Fanlore Projects|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Welcome to FanloreProject:One Direction Fan Theories!
This project was created in order to catalogue all of the fan theories about One Direction. It was also created to be a place to brainstorm, add links, and hopefully be a place of enthusiasm and shared knowledge.
What is the Aim of One Direction Fan Theories?
The aim of this project is to document all of the fan theories that have existed and do exist in the One Direction fandom and that relate to members of One Direction either directly or tangentially.
- One Direction Ships
- Theories about their management
- Fan Theories
- Tattoo theories
- Conflicted interpretations of events involving 1D
Existing Fanlore categories and pages that are relevant to the project
These pages will still benefit from expansion
- Rainbow Bondage Bear
- Larry Stylinson
- Larry is Real
- Larry Is Real/Theories
- Bullshit 1.0
- Bullshit 2.0
- Big Gay War
- Insider Anon (should add some times where they came true)
Propose new categories and pages that are relevant to the project
Do you know of a One Direction related theory that you think needs a page?
Do you know about a blog or website that has a lot of One Direction related theories?
Do you think a theory should be a page or a section on Fanlore but isn't?
Add links below to these subjects as a road map for you, or for others. When/if an editor makes a page for it, the link can be removed from here. To Do:
- Larry Stylinson Clothes Meaning
- Weedgate (how the video leaked and the possible motivations behind it leaking).
- Harry Styles Margret Thatcher tweet (whether it was a joke or not)
- Modest Management
- Kill My Mind Theories
- Matching or Complementarysong lyrics between band members
- Matching or Complementary tattoos between band members
- Speculation on what songs mean
- 369 (https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/oldbay-on-apples/search/Louis+Merch a good tag to look through, it also has some fanart in it)
Create stubs with reckless abandon. You may create new categories when you have or expect to have at least ten pages that fit within it (and the category fits within the existing site structure). Category titles should be plural, even if the word/phrase used to add it is singular. (See Help:Categories.)
If you are able, make redirects as needed so that people looking for familiar terms can find them.
Also please use the Template:FanTheory infobox when creating a new page as it should be applicable to everything in this project.
Some Things to Keep in Mind
- Information for new editors can be found in our New Visitor Portal. Among other things, it explains how to make an account, how to start a new page, and includes a lot of other helpful information.
- Discussion on [[:FanloreProject talk:[Topic]|this project's Talk page]] is encouraged, as is discussion on individual article Talk pages.
- All edits, whether big, tiny, or in-between, are welcome.
- You don't have to be an "expert" on a subject. Adding what you know and feel passionate about are pieces of the puzzle, and ones that hopefully inspire others to expand on the topic.
- All typos, mistakes, and errors are easily corrected. Don't let perfection hobble you.
- Remember that Fanlore, like all wikis, is a collaborative effort, and may be edited by anyone.
- Pages are not "owned" or controlled by any single person or group of people.
- Pages and the information on them are only as robust, encompassing, and accurate as the information added by interested and enthusiastic fans like you.
- Fanlore practices and encourages a Fanlore:Plural Point of View.
The page was created on April 11, 2021.
Requests for Links or Pages
- Any links to tellmethisisnotlove's tumblr on the wayback machine are great for Larry Stylinson
- Any 1D blogs that existed before and/or during 2016
- Masterposts for the different fan theories