Welcome to you, MeeDee! --Mrs. Potato Head 00:27, 26 September 2011 (ETC)
Thank you. Thank you. I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waiter.--MeeDee 00:43, 26 September 2011 (UTC)
Vids! \o/ Great pages, and I'm excited that you're apparently planning to do many more! --Tiyire 17:26, 24 November 2011 (UTC)
I love all the work you've been doing on vids! (Other contribs too of course, just such a whopping lot on vids, which were so crying out for some love.) --Sk 00:40, 8 December 2011 (UTC)
re: your "i hate hate hate ref codes"
for all the renaming edits you're doing on the Leah S. pages. Looks like lots of work, but undoubtedly welcomed by the fan (and appreciated by onlookers like me who appreciate fanlore's identity protection measures). --Sk 07:10, 12 February 2012 (UTC)
- Nods. For her, Fanlore will be just the start. Given her 20+ years in fandom as both writer and fanzine publisher, her RL is currently being listed on 7 different fanzine publisher websites and she published as recently as 2010 under that name. So she'll have a long uphill battle to scrub the web. But that's the good thing about Wikis...with so many hands to help and empowered to make changes, you'll get a faster response. PS. There were about 75 pages total. \o/ --MeeDee 07:30, 12 February 2012 (UTC)
- Yikes, hope her uphill battle goes well. And holy cow, 75 pages, thanks for keeping up with it! --Sk 07:37, 12 February 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for the comment and excitement over the entries I'm making, as for your comment about subcategories, do you mean fandom subcategories for podfic? Or something else? -- Paraka (talk) 19:03, 4 October 2014 (UTC)
i made pages for 15 madoka doujins now
so i added that category --Ponyboy 02:49, 26 February 2012 (UTC) also can you add that category to the doujinshi sub-categories
- Done! BTW it helps to sign these comments (so we know who is talking). It is the signature time stamp (second button from the right at the top of this edit page). or you can just sign with your name PonyBoy. --MeeDee 20:15, 28 February 2012 (UTC)
Hi, I saw that you edited User:LilyK, User:Gabriel4Sam, and User:Lunate8. User pages, in contrast to User talk pages, are only for the users themselves to edit (you can only do it because of your gardener status (I think)), and such comments belong on the User talk pages. Thanks :) --Tiyire 15:19, 28 March 2012 (UTC)
- Ooops. I got the pages confused (and had no idea that gardeners could actually edit the User pages). Thanks for the alert!--MeeDee 15:49, 28 March 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for the warm welcome! I am really excited to add more pages and information to the site. -- mresundance June 2 2012
Thank you for adding more appropriate text to the S/Mc tos page! tprillahfiction
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to add my comment here, or not. Just wanted to thank you for your more appropriate text to the S/Mc page. It reads a lot better now. --Tprillahfiction 22:19, 10 June 2012 (UTC)tprillahfiction
Word Tweak for Breakout Pages
How does that look on Within the Mirror? It standardizes it in terms of the main subject, doesn't make me work to hard to sort out the sporatic poetry, and hopefully leaves things open for single pieces of art that get three or more comments. --Mrs. Potato Head (talk) 18:17, 10 December 2012 (UTC)
- Looks great. And yes, I like the idea of three of more reviews warranting a breakout page. I am in awe of the amount of work you've done - and how much more awaits. But with the breakout pages, the zine pages will be easier to read (and the stories get a chance to shine on their own). --MeeDee (talk) 18:44, 10 December 2012 (UTC)
Hi, I just wanted to confirm the policy about Caren Parnes's explicit art. Was it decided that they should only be credited to "Caren P." and unlinked? It doesn't seem to be applied very consistently at the moment (e.g. on First Time (genre)). And I assume "explicit" = anything with nudity, is that correct? --sparc (talk) 08:13, 1 March 2013 (UTC)
- Let me check with her? General nudity is not sexually explicit on Fanlore but that may be what she is meaning. I'll let you know what she says.--MeeDee (talk) 15:52, 1 March 2013 (UTC)
- It is all nudity and for those nude images linked to zine pages she prefers Caren P. I'll make the edit to her page (I also need to work on the art - some of the images need to be rotated).--MeeDee (talk) 19:21, 1 March 2013 (UTC)
- This is not an identity issue - in that she's OK with the art remaining up under a lower Google profile, but doesn't feel comfortable with it being so prominently featured on her bio page. That's my take at least. --MeeDee (talk) 20:01, 1 March 2013 (UTC)
Central Consortium/Dementia Ink
Yes, I thought all 6 of our songtape collection lists were online and I'd linked to them. Thanks for checking!
Doris Beetem Contested Edits
I corrected the Doris Beetem page since I was just travelling with her yesterday, and she did not look like a zombie to me! Doris Beetem the Elder passed away years back (2002 I believe).
Beetems in fandom are: Doris (Dee) Beetem (currently living), Doris the Elder Beetem (passed in 2002), and Rose Beetem (still live and kicking with MileHiCon).