|Fandom:||Star Trek: TOS|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
From Boldly Writing: "Ruth Berman put out the last of her Star Trek fanzines, Minara Nova, in March. This ran 30 pages in reduced format. All contributions related to the episode 'The Empath' by Joyce Muskat. Entries included notes on the episode, comments about the episode from the actors involved in its production, and reprints of fanzine stories based on the episode."
- Letter from Alan Bergmann who played "Lal" where he talks about the make-up process that took two hours and how his costume caused some commotion. "Walking around the studio with that fetus-like head caused quite a stir!"
- Letter from Jason Wingreen (5)
- Comments on Script by Deforest Kelley (5)
- Letter from George Duning (95)
- Comments on Gem's Costume by William Ware Theiss (7)
- Kathryn Hays Roles by Ruth Berman (8)
- Zarabeth's Poem by Glenanna Garrett (9)
- Leila's Poem by Andra Robbins (9)
- Diary by Jeanne O'Donnel (9)
- The Tinman (a selection) by Paula Block (20) (reprinted from Interphase #3)
- While Still We Feel (a selection) by Johanna Cantor reprinted from Probe #8) (24)
- Script Review by Margaret A. Basta (28)
- Insight into the Empath by Laura Scarsdale, William Hickey, and Melinda Shreve (29)
Reactions and Reviews
See reactions and reviews for The Tinman.