|Alias(es):||Gila, zort, zortified, james|
|Type:||fanwriter, reccer, vidder|
|Fandoms:||Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Doctor Who, Forever Knight, Harry Potter, Houston Knights, Lord of the Rings, NCIS, Real Ghostbusters, The Sentinel, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate SG-1, Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, Starsky and Hutch, Supernatural, Third Watch, Torchwood, Star Trek: Voyager, Quantum Leap|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
James Walkswithwind is a prolific fanwriter and vidder in many fandoms, mainly writing slash. James was also responsible for setting up great swathes of fannish infrastructure in the early to mid-1990s, including mailing lists like SXF, DSX, Senad, DIEF, JADFE, as well as bbs servers.
- Horses of Different Colors -- Houston Knights Centaur AU series, also branches off into crossovers with other fandoms (also as zine The Centaur Tales)
- Shutting Doors, a Batman/Robin slash story in many parts; two of the sequels, Wherever You Stand A Hundred Shall Fall and Castoff were crossovers with The Sentinel.
- Days of Darkness, Streets Like Wine -- Angel story focusing on Wesley
- Paths for the Dead -- unusual Lord of the Rings story focusing on Pippin
- The How Can I Lose You series -- A series of Chakotay/Paris stories where the characters in one universe are switched with their counterparts from another.
- Be My Valentine - Steve is a giant dork, and Danny doesn't know why he puts up with that. Oh, maybe he does, a little. (Steve/Danny, 2011)
- The Boyfriend Job - Eliot Spencer is in town, and Danny decides to take advantage of that fact. (Steve/Danny, crossover with Leverage, 2010)
- Cat's Meow - Steve had to admit Rachel had warned him. Only he hadn't thought she'd meant it literally. (Steve/Danny, 2011)