|Type:||fanzine publisher, fic writer, fan artist|
|Fandoms:||Star Wars, Kung Fu: The Legend Continues, Star Trek: TOS|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Carolyn Cooper is a long time fanzine editor, publisher, writer and illustrator.
In the days before the Internet, she published short daily newsletters at the 1986 Mediawest for convention attendees that were slipped under their hotel room doors.
- Ancillary Merchandising: The Selling of Other Products to Defray Costs
- How to Look Like a Speckled Trout, or, How to Become Your Own Printer Without Owning a Press -- And Is it Worth It?
- The Invasion of Consumer Fans or Have Fans Become Jaded?
- Marysue Dixon Predicts
- A Question for the Audience
- Somehow, somewhere, some way, a hefty contingent of fans became "consumers."
- Walking the Tightrope: Experiments and Risk Taking in Zine Design
- What Happened to the Cheap Zine?
- What Is Profit and Is It Evil?
Kung Fu: The Legend Continues
- Bloody Marvelous!
- Chinese Take-Away
- Sound of the Flute
- The Persian Flaw
- The Third Eye
- From a Certain Point of View
- The Imperial Joke Book
- On a Clear Day You Can See Dagobah
- Revenge of the Garbage