|Moresome · Ship · Pairing|
|Relationship:||Padmé Amidala/Obi-Wan Kenobi/Anakin Skywalker|
|Alternative name(s):||Obianidala, Prequal OT3|
|Gender category:||F/M/M OT3|
|Fandom:||Star Wars prequal trilogy, Star Wars: The Clone Wars|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
- Padmé Amidala/Anakin Skywalker (Anidala)
- Obi-Wan Kenobi/Anakin Skywalker (Obikin)
- Padmé Amidala/Obi-Wan Kenobi (Obidala)
Padmé/Anakin is canon.
In earlier drafts of the third movie, there was a subplot about Anakin suspecting Padmé/Obi-Wan and being jealous.
Obi-Wan/Anakin are not a canon ship but are canonically incredibly important to each other. They are also a popular ship on their own.
We both love Anakin, and we always will.
Padmé, The Clone Wars: Wild Space
Common Tropes in Fanworks
- Canon Divergence AU: If only Anakin had had more threesomes, he wouldn't have fallen to the dark side. (Or more accurately, if only he'd had the additional emotional support that a second partner provides.)
- Emperor AU: Can be dark fics or happy endings. Anakin still turns to the dark side, but his lovers come with him. Usually involves one emperor and two imperial consorts.
- Kidfic: The trio raising their kids Luke and Leia.
- Ouroboros and Queen's Gambit by Bedlamsbard.
- Sigh No More by edenwolfie - rated M, A Mustafar AU fix-it
- I'll Be There For You by SinkingLikeASunset - rated M, A time travel fix-it
- Empress Amidala and her Sith Lords by aquafolie
- empress amidala and her sith consorts by jekadoodles