|Name:||Padmé Amidala, born Padmé Naberrie|
|Occupation:||Princess of Theed, Queen of Naboo, Senator of the Chommell Sector and Naboo|
|Relationships:|| Anakin Skywalker (husband)|
Luke Skywalker (son)
Leia Organa (daughter)
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Fanon & Tropes
- Padmé was brainwashed/Force-controlled into her relationship with Anakin.
- Padmé Amidala Lives, or at least lived past her death in Revenge of the Sith (e.g. her death was faked) to account for Leia's comments in Return of the Jedi about remembering her mother.
- Empress Padmé assumes the throne, often after Anakin has killed the former Emperor. In some works where she rules with Vader at her side, these works overlap with Dark!Padmé fics.
- Force-sensitive Padmé is sometimes used to explain the inclusion of Padmé as a force ghost, appearing to her children or other force users. Other works focus on Jedi Padmé Amidala.
- Sith Padmé Amidala works also portray Padmé as a force user, and in these works it is sometimes she who manipulated Anakin into their relationship.
- BAMF Padmé Amidala
|Obi-Wan Kenobi||Padmé Amidala/Obi-Wan Kenobi||Obidala|
|Both Anakin and Obi-Wan||Anakin/Amidala/Obi-Wan||Obianidala|
Example Padmé-centric Fanworks
- The Phantom Menace Alternate Universe by Katana-Geldar, Follows the story of The Phantom Menace if Padme was a Jedi, as well as a few changes (2005)
Links & Resources
- Padmé Amidala tag at Archive of Our Own
- Padmé Amidala character filter at FanFiction.Net
- Obidala Network, Obi-Wan Kenobi/Padmé fanfiction archive
- Padmé Amidala at Wookieepedia