Hi Fitzaby, welcome to Fanlore! I'm very impressed by the A Court of Thorns and Roses article - it's so interesting and well put together! I hope to see more like it :D. If you have questions about anything, you can leave a message on any Talk page, or feel free to reach out to the Fanlore Gardeners using the contact form. --sparc 04:37, 31 August 2017 (UTC)
- Thank you and thanks for the kind welcome! I like this wiki, it's seems so cool. :) I'll be sure to ask any questions if I have them. Thanks. :D Fitzaby (talk) 13:51, 31 August 2017 (UTC)
- Thank you. :) I found the hatelistings stuff so interesting. I agree with almost none of it, but it's fascinating to see the opinions of haters in contrast to the fans. Some of it is a little surprising too - many people from the We Like Girls/I Chose Not To Read claimed to be anti-slash but some of it, to me, was plainly homophobic.
- By the way, I liked your additions to the Draco Malfoy Is Not A Leather-Clad Bisexual Sex-God page. Thank you. :) Fanlore has been such a fun site to edit. I've edited other wikis in the past and it felt like a chore. But Fanlore is fun and interesting and there is always something to do.
- I also have a sudden urge to watch The Sentinel after reading some of the Fanlore pages about it. That show has definitely been added to my 'to-be-watched list' haha.
- Anyway, I'm rambling. Thank you for your kind message and helpful additions to the pages. :) --Fitzaby (talk) 19:04, 6 November 2017 (UTC)
- I agree about the whole hatelisting stuff; they are fascinating and pieces of bigger pictures. I've added many things to Fanlore that are not my viewpoints for the same reason, sometimes with my teeth clenched! ;-)
- I'm glad you are enjoying your work on Fanlore. Everyday I learn about something new, and that little bit of information leads me down another fabulous fannish rabbit hole.
- The Sentinel is quite fun. I almost always enjoy the fandoms of shows more than the shows themselves, and Sentinel is chock-full of fanon, creativity, and inventiveness.